SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm

I think he tweeted that the heat in Miami is detestable. He should make his home base in KC during the unbearable months and go back to Miami when weather in KC turns cold. Hard to do with Camila being in Miami.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Nabsie wrote:Love the article! And when he said it's the first of many birthdays with Nikki. Think they in this for the long haul

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 21 Skyrma12

I especially loved to read this part.  
lovetogether

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:59 pm

@Nikki_Ferrell
Shopping for my upcoming vacation and I want to buy EVERYTHING off the @ShowMeYourMumu website. #Addicted

Wonder where she is going and with who...

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Nabsie wrote:@Nikki_Ferrell
Shopping for my upcoming vacation and I want to buy EVERYTHING off the @ShowMeYourMumu website. #Addicted

Wonder where she is going and with who...

I wondered the same thing when I saw her tweet.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:12 pm

I was happy to see JP and Nikki found someone to finally write their true story. Loved the People magazine article. Very promising and in it for the long run.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Here is the link to the other video that is in Spanish:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lqJ7ySQG73I

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Nabsie wrote:Here is the link to the other video that is in Spanish:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lqJ7ySQG73I

They signed up for the fund raiser they just did next year. Sounds like they are in it for the long haul clapping! 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Here's the translation of the video in Spanish.

Hi friends we find ourselves here at the party for Juan Pablo Galavis one you cannot miss here on Tobi en la Tele…

Interviewer: Juan Pablo how are you? Happy Birthday.
JPG: Many thanks.
Interviewer: The first time we met was when you were producing a music video for Obie Bermudez.
JPG: Correct
Interview: **Can’t make out what she is saying here. Her voice trails off. But Juan Pablo says Correct.

Interviewer: I love where you are now. Congratulations with everything on the Bachelor. How is your life now? What has been your experience since the Bachelor?
JPG: It’s been a little difficult. The part with the media and the negativity but at the end of the day they have a show to sell and they have to sell news. For me I’m still the same guy you see here with Obie working and now in a normal couple relationship like any other.

Interviewer: Did you expect the fame that you have had from the Bachelor?
JPG: Honestly I didn’t expect it and I didn’t know the magnitude. Thank God I live in Miami. I live a peaceful life and enjoy some of the things but like to use it to help people and attend charitable events. Last weekend we were in Orlando for the an event Give the Kids World Village and it was an event that was very nice. We signed up for next year. We’re going next year too.

The next part is in English with Nikki.

The interviewer asked Nikki how she was, how is Juan as a boyfriend, how’s her Spanish coming along and what was the first Spanish word Juan taught her.

JPG said besitos and Catira were the first words and that he had her phone number on his phone listed under La Catira during the 4 months they were in hiding so that it didn’t show up as Nikki.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Glow worm wrote:
Nabsie wrote:Love the article! And when he said it's the first of many birthdays with Nikki. Think they in this for the long haul

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 21 Skyrma12

lovetogether

MEE TOO!!!  hearthumbsup 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 pm

chinita wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

lovetogether

MEE TOO!!!  hearthumbsup 

Love it too!!! thumbsup 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Here's the promo for Couples Therapy. Yikes looks like alot of drama! At the end it shows what looks to be JPG and Nikki walking up the drive way and it says they will expose all. You think that means they'll tell what really happened on the Bachelor?!

https://youtu.be/8GpMzLLV9P0

Last edited by SerenityGirl on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 pm

soccerm3m wrote:JP's comment to someone that commented on his Ricky Martin retweet:

I tried to attach a screenshot from phone but not working.

Love the quote....

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 21 10611198_760659293999264_1833286001_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911