SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Late to the party but Andi's reaction to the baseball card is so adorable! "What the *bleep* are you talking about!?" Haha and they are snorkeling w/ the special music yes so excited for Monday!

Oh and loved your video as always Sophie!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by thirteen Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:33 pm

I was watching the tvgrapevine video and I noticed something: In the minute 11:52 Josh is saying that this process is definitely worked. And then I remembered that the ex coach of Josh: "Mark Richt", said that Josh told him: "Hey coach, a lot of people don't think this thing it's real but I can tell you it's real."

Can this be yet another clue? Smiley

And thank you to all of the people who put a lot of effort in making those videos. They are magnificent!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 pm

docnash14 wrote:
laurentx wrote:Sophie, first off I loved your video and didn't want it to end! Awesome job!  :claphands 

Clearly Andi is pulling away from Nick throughout their LCD, like everyone noted their body language is very telling.  When Nick gives her his gift, she seems to open it very apprehensively, like she doesn't want to see what it is.. Also, in Andi's PI during the evening portion of their LCD when she's describing her feelings for Nick, by her tone I felt like she was about t say BUT... and then the video cut to Andi and Josh. 

What a perfect gift from Josh.. I'm sure they'll treasure it forever.   He (and the producers!) did a great job in the creativity department! Really feels like they were meant to be together.  I hope they continue to share their love with us through sm beginning Tuesday!

What I would add is that it appears to me that when she is talking about Nick in response to his gift to her, Andi describes Nick, the person.  Conversely, in talking about Josh, she discusses their relationship.

I noticed this as well. I also noticed is she'll say things like " We both want the same passion and the same undeniable love that is unspeakable ,blah blah blah... and she believe that to be true only NOT with each other.( well maybe Nick wants it but it's clear as day that she wants that with Josh . imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Jolena wrote:I was just in the FB twitter thread , someone's aunt saw Josh at the airport and took a pic with him. I don't know how to bring it over here or I would. He looks HOT and HAPPY !!  :yes: 

what is the FB name?

I just found it.  Rachel Lynch ‏@lynchy_15

I could tell that he just got his hair cut in the Quizno photo but it's really short (IMO)

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 Josh_a18

Hey Doc! Thanks for bringing the pic over. You've added so much to this season...happy I finally got on the board to read your insights...as well as everyone else's!

IMHO, there is absolutely NO way Josh would be looking that happy if Andi broke his heart. The guy is seriously beaming!  Hugesmile 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:42 pm

^^^  :yes: And he has been that way the entire time, beeleever. Way too happy to not be engaged to the woman he said he wanted to have wake up in his bed every day as his wife.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Is anyone having a problem with the "vine video preview link"? It only plays for 12 sec and It cuts off. when I paste it in another browser it's saying "error can't load" , and it's choppy and slow when it does play. Can anyone put it on a youtube video? Can that even be done?  no idea :pullouthair: Help!! Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Piper61 wrote:^^^  :yes: And he has been that way the entire time, beeleever.  Way too happy to not be engaged to the woman he said he wanted to have wake up in his bed every day as his wife.

I agree word yes 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:44 pm

So do we think the people shoot is today?

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 Josh_a18[/quote]

Look on the time that px was taken. 9:37am, when? and where? Didn't he tweet that he was flying out yesterday afternoon?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:56 pm

docnash14 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Jolena wrote:I was just in the FB twitter thread , someone's aunt saw Josh at the airport and took a pic with him. I don't know how to bring it over here or I would. He looks HOT and HAPPY !!  :yes: 

what is the FB name?

I just found it.  Rachel Lynch ‏@lynchy_15

I could tell that he just got his hair cut in the Quizno photo but it's really short (IMO)

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 Josh_a18

That is one fine happy looking man right there!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:00 pm

I think that's just the time the girl took the screenshot, not the time of the photo.  She tweeted this morning, that the photo was from yesterday.  You could always tweet her to ask what time it was in the Atlanta airport? Smiley
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:So do we think the people shoot is today?

Yes I think so. Would be cute if they did something baseball/football ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca