SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Angela Walters ‏@aawalters91 2h
@AndiDorfman smells like Josh Murray!! #TeamJosh
Details

@MonicaaaaT5 2h
@AndiDorfman I can smell you picking Josh
Details

Treva Bassett ‏@tsbasse 2h
@AndiDorfman Yes, and if its not Josh--send me a therapist quick. #teamjodi

AlinaC ‏@AlinaC13 1h
@AndiDorfman I sure can! Very excited! Hoping these kids are all little psychic geniuses :-) #TeamJosh #TeamJodi pic.twitter.com/SlpFkpxY0C
Details

Just had to bring some of her comments over. Definitely pro Josh!

I can't wait till Josh and andi start plastering pictures of themselves all over their instagram!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 pm

To me, it only makes sense to fly Josh out Friday afternoon to be able to spend some time with Andi before the big event Monday night, or he could have waited til later.

I definitely think they are together, holed up somewhere, then come up for air reading all the tweets that love them together. Now way they are both in LA and will let TPTB keep them apart, imo. It must make them happy to see all the love for Josh too. jmo

Yeah, Nick is at The Standard Hotel, their decks are blue, so he's not with Andi, looks like from the cigs (unless Nick smokes), he's with Elan, who is a chain-smoker. Just more proof, not that it's needed at this point. :giggle: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 pm

I've been trying to catch up on the other threads and someone asked what Andi was holding in her other hand in the px of her smelling the rose at the FRC site. The best guess:

a baseball card  :cutesmile!: High clap 

I enlarged it and it could be....writing is blurred out but we know TPTB could do that easily enough. Take a look and see what you think.

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm

flslp87 wrote:I've been trying to catch up on the other threads and someone asked what Andi was holding in her other hand in the px of her smelling the rose at the FRC site.   The best guess:      

a baseball card    :cutesmile!: High clap 

I enlarged it and it could be....writing is blurred out but we know TPTB could do that easily enough.  Take a look and see what you think.
I think it is a shadow
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Wish I had a present to give to you all for reaching 24 pages in 24 hours!! laugh out loud

Carry on!!! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GAgirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 pm

I am so excited to have found this board. I just love Josh and Andi! Of course I am partial to Josh because we are huge UGA fans and I am familiar with the Murray's. Andi is one lucky lady. Josh is the full package. The baseball card gift is absolutely the sweetest,romantic and most genuine gift ever!!

I live in Atlanta, so I would love to see them out and about together. My friend sees Andi at the gym a lot, so maybe Josh will be going with her now. Hugesmile :

GAgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm

nannymargie wrote:I think her mind was made at HT. I read that somewhere.  I think Josh was the only one she ran up to if I remember correctly.

I think her mind was made up before she gave him a yellow ribbon.   I don't think she was lying when she told him how comforting it was to hear him say he was falling in love with her.   She was a different girl on his HTD.  She went from worrying about her relationship with Josh to worrying about whether the Murray's were going to understand what a huge time this was in Josh's life.   IMO the only way bringing Andi home is a huge deal is if he's the last man standing.    Andi saying she didn't know until the final day makes me laugh.
We'll hear the real story after this is all over.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:19 pm

ok i know i am probably being really silly but I'm rewatching their first date in france and just seeing them makes me a little teary eyed they are so cute. her nose wrinkling when he says that he likes her was so cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 pm

cindebugg wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I think her mind was made at HT. I read that somewhere.  I think Josh was the only one she ran up to if I remember correctly.

I think her mind was made up before she gave him a yellow ribbon.   I don't think she was lying when she told him how comforting it was to hear him say he was falling in love with her.   She was a different girl on his HTD.  She went from worrying about her relationship with Josh to worrying about whether the Murray's were going to understand what a huge time this was in Josh's life.   IMO the only way bringing Andi home is a huge deal is if he's the last man standing.    Andi saying she didn't know until the final day makes me laugh.
We'll hear the real story after this is all over.

I agree that she knew what her feelings here certainly in Ghent but believe that her decision was solidified when his family confirmed he was ready and particularly when his mom told her that Josh was in love. And, of course, the cherry on top was Josh giving her the roses and stating his intention to propose when he received the 10th one.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 pm

GAgirl wrote:I am so excited to have found this board.  I just love Josh and Andi!  Of course I am partial to Josh because we are huge UGA fans and I am familiar with the Murray's.  Andi is one lucky lady.  Josh is the full package.  The baseball card gift is absolutely the sweetest,romantic and most genuine gift ever!!  

I live in Atlanta, so I would love to see them out and about together.  My friend sees Andi at the gym a lot, so maybe Josh will be going with her now.  Hugesmile :
 welcomebanner  From one Atlanta girl to another! We have several members from Atlanta area and the south. Also UGA graduates are on here too. This is a great place to be. I wouldn't be surprised if Andi and Josh start working out together either. The Murray family is totally awesome! Love them too.  beatingheart #DawgNation

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:26 pm

emptysquares wrote:Does anyone know if Chris and Des or any past couples stayed together the weekend before the finale? It looks like Nick is staying in a hotel and obviously not at a safe house with Andi per his Instagram. This could be another clue.

I think Andi is in a hotel too. Some gal tweeted she saw Andi at the hotel while shes was at the hotel gym.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm

GAgirl wrote:I am so excited to have found this board.  I just love Josh and Andi!  Of course I am partial to Josh because we are huge UGA fans and I am familiar with the Murray's.  Andi is one lucky lady.  Josh is the full package.  The baseball card gift is absolutely the sweetest,romantic and most genuine gift ever!!  

I live in Atlanta, so I would love to see them out and about together.  My friend sees Andi at the gym a lot, so maybe Josh will be going with her now.  Hugesmile :
 :Welcome I really like Josh and Andi also....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca