SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 pm

melanie1 wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Does anyone know if Chris and Des or any past couples stayed together the weekend before the finale? It looks like Nick is staying in a hotel and obviously not at a safe house with Andi per his Instagram. This could be another clue.

I think Andi is in a hotel too. Some gal tweeted she saw Andi at the hotel while shes was at the hotel gym.

That tweet was yesterday, while Josh was still traveling. Smiley I think it is safe to say that they are at a safehouse now, since there has been no twitter activity from Josh and one post promoting the show from Andi. I think the People shoot was today, too. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by melanie1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
melanie1 wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Does anyone know if Chris and Des or any past couples stayed together the weekend before the finale? It looks like Nick is staying in a hotel and obviously not at a safe house with Andi per his Instagram. This could be another clue.

I think Andi is in a hotel too. Some gal tweeted she saw Andi at the hotel while shes was at the hotel gym.

That tweet was yesterday, while Josh was still traveling. Smiley I think it is safe to say that they are at a safehouse now, since there has been no twitter activity from Josh and one post promoting the show from Andi. I think the People shoot was today, too. Smiley

Yeah I wondered if they set them up in a safehouse after he arrived.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
melanie1 wrote:

That tweet was yesterday, while Josh was still traveling. Smiley I think it is safe to say that they are at a safehouse now, since there has been no twitter activity from Josh and one post promoting the show from Andi. I think the People shoot was today, too. :
funnyfish, I was just coming here to post that. Yes, that was yesterday before Josh arrived in LA. IMO, :Nod:  They are together, I have no doubt about that as that is usually what happens the final weekend, and the People shoot today is usually the normal schedule.  :Nod: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wish I had a present to give to you all for reaching 24 pages in 24 hours!! laugh out loud

Carry on!!! Smiley
 laugh out loud  We've obviously been  :detective 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 pm

I am struggling to understand the Kimmel appearance. Maybe someone can help me.

Kimmel tapes at 5 pm PST. The live ATFR starts at 7 pm PST. SO are we thinking they will tape Kimmel, before a live studio audience, and then go to the ATFR?? That seems counterintuitive, especially in this day and age of social media. The F1 would be blasted across the twitterverse and picked up by news sources in a nanosecond. In addition, it leaves virtually no time for hair, make-up, prep for the live ATFR. Are we sure they are not on Kimmel on Tuesday and then take the GMA express to NYC for GMA and Live with Kellie and Michael on Wednesday am? Anyone that can, help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Long live #teamjosh #teamsushi #teamfairytale
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Matlock and Jessica Fletcher has nothing on this crowd when it comes to  :detective  work we have the best
 Hugesmile 

bowdown 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Northstargirl wrote:I am struggling to understand the Kimmel appearance.  Maybe someone can help me.  

Kimmel tapes at 5 pm PST.  The live ATFR starts at 7 pm PST.  SO are we thinking they will tape Kimmel, before a live studio audience, and then go to the ATFR??  That seems counterintuitive, especially in this day and age of social media.  The F1 would be blasted across the twitterverse and picked up by news sources in a nanosecond.  In addition, it leaves virtually no time for hair, make-up, prep for the live ATFR.  Are we sure they are not on Kimmel on Tuesday and then take the GMA express to NYC for GMA and Live with Kellie and Michael on Wednesday am? Anyone that can, help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Just like when the eliminated couples from DWTS are on JKL shortly after, I believe they alter the taping time to accommodate this.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Checked my tv guide and it says Andi Dorfman Jimmy Kimmel comes on at 11:30 pm here in California .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 72 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Piper61 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wish I had a present to give to you all for reaching 24 pages in 24 hours!! laugh out loud

Carry on!!! Smiley
 laugh out loud   We've obviously been  :detective 

Or we're busy  :pullouthair: and  :crazed until the finale airs!!!!   sneakyl

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 pm

The bachelorette is over at 11:00 pm .
I don't know if Andi and Josh would have far to go to The studio , Jimmy Kimmel might have them on toward the end of his show .

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Northstargirl wrote:I am struggling to understand the Kimmel appearance.  Maybe someone can help me.  

Kimmel tapes at 5 pm PST.  The live ATFR starts at 7 pm PST.  SO are we thinking they will tape Kimmel, before a live studio audience, and then go to the ATFR??  That seems counterintuitive, especially in this day and age of social media.  The F1 would be blasted across the twitterverse and picked up by news sources in a nanosecond.  In addition, it leaves virtually no time for hair, make-up, prep for the live ATFR.  Are we sure they are not on Kimmel on Tuesday and then take the GMA express to NYC for GMA and Live with Kellie and Michael on Wednesday am? Anyone that can, help is much appreciated. Thanks!

I'm on vacay but can't stay away. From what I understand. They have AFR first, then JK live, then take the red eye flight to NY to be on GMA the next morning, which is ALWAYS on Tuesday morning and go on to Kelly afterward.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm

rc49ers wrote:Matlock and Jessica Fletcher has nothing on this crowd when it comes to    :detective  work we have the best
 Hugesmile 

bowdown 
Awwwww, rc, two of my favorite shows, that I still watch over and over on Hallmark.  Smiley 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca