SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 BtazRU7IcAI79vs
laugh out loud, TPTB are trying way too hard to convince us she's sad. Reminds me so much of Ashley shown crying in her FRC gown at the FRC location to make it look like her F1 (JP) didn't propose. But, it was because Ben (F2) walked off before she had a chance to speak and say she was sorry, she ran after Ben and stopped him, but she was a hot mess. It's all b/s.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Thanks Truelove4ever for videos! And MJC for all the videos too! It's a no brainer who she pics and this is holding me over till Monday. I am thinking of taking Tuesday off from work so I can enjoy Monday night!!! Smiley
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Maybe the explosive ending is Chris Harrison agrees to marry them right there!!!! That is why mama Murray is having a big viewing party!!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Thanks Truelove4ever for videos!  And MJC for all the videos too!  It's a no brainer who she pics and this is holding me over till Monday.  I am thinking of taking Tuesday off from work so I can enjoy Monday night!!!  Smiley  

Now thats' a great idea!! At least go in to work late. Between rewatching the FRC and AtFR plus seeing them on JKL, GMA and Kelly; there's no time for sleep monday night:scratch: ... Hugesmile Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:04 pm

melanie1 wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:Hello, huge Josh & Andi fan here. I've been reading all of your posts for a long time and I'm so in love with this couple. There was a topic about Andi changing her mind at the last min, and I don't believe that for one second. If Andi really wanted nick, then why is she sooo worried about how Josh feels? I mean look at the evidence. She had a meltdown because of him, she light up when he told her ilfy. and remember her pi when she said she'll never forget this day and how she"ll always have today to me that was very telling over her feelings for Josh. Even the way she greets them is so different. With nick it's a peck and a hug and sometimes a lift. But with josh she says "hi" like multiple of times and they kiss a bunch and she wraps herself around him. Imo, she fell in love after their 2nd 1 on 1. Notice at the cocktail party how he says he can't wait to show his family someone he's falling for and she pushes him to the side. It's like she wants to tell him so bad. She did the same thing on the FS when he said he loved her. All I'm saying is if she wanted to choose Nick she wouldn't freak out when Josh hasn't said ily yet. What made it even more obvious is that Nick said his ily at the end of the FS date.  This is all my opinion though...

Welcome!

There is just something deep about their connection. And at times it was a role reversal. It's like she was competing for his love which was great to see and very telling because we knew how she felt. I loved loved loved at the HTD how she wanted to make sure his family saw how happy he was and wanted it to be about him too. Very protective of that.

Thank you. Smiley and yes I love how she competes for his love. Its funny because she's the lead but sometimes it's like he is the lead! these two are so cute.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Piper61 wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:Hello, huge Josh & Andi fan here. I've been reading all of your posts for a long time and I'm so in love with this couple. There was a topic about Andi changing her mind at the last min, and I don't believe that for one second. If Andi really wanted nick, then why is she sooo worried about how Josh feels? I mean look at the evidence. She had a meltdown because of him, she light up when he told her ilfy. and remember her pi when she said she'll never forget this day and how she"ll always have today to me that was very telling over her feelings for Josh. Even the way she greets them is so different. With nick it's a peck and a hug and sometimes a lift. But with josh she says "hi" like multiple of times and they kiss a bunch and she wraps herself around him. Imo, she fell in love after their 2nd 1 on 1. Notice at the cocktail party how he says he can't wait to show his family someone he's falling for and she pushes him to the side. It's like she wants to tell him so bad. She did the same thing on the FS when he said he loved her. All I'm saying is if she wanted to choose Nick she wouldn't freak out when Josh hasn't said ily yet. What made it even more obvious is that Nick said his ily at the end of the FS date.  This is all my opinion though...
 :WAVEY:  Welcome!  What a great post!  I share your opinion, especially when you say if she really wanted Nick, why would she be so worried about Josh, and I will add, if she really wanted Nick, she would have chosen Nick.  I don't believe she did, and I don't think she's had a moment of regret.  I do believe she had real feelings for Nick and that is why he was her F2, but in the end, Josh is everything she has been looking for and she has found that too good to be true fairy tale ending.  :cutesmile!: 

I agree, she definitely had strong feelings for Nick and she really tried to get to know him too. But she quickly fell for her tall dark charming prince. It's great that she didn't let fear get he best of her and followed her heart instead.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:
melanie1 wrote:

Welcome!

There is just something deep about their connection. And at times it was a role reversal. It's like she was competing for his love which was great to see and very telling because we knew how she felt. I loved loved loved at the HTD how she wanted to make sure his family saw how happy he was and wanted it to be about him too. Very protective of that.

Thank you. Smiley and yes I love how she competes for his love. Its funny because she's the lead but sometimes it's like he is the lead! these two are so cute.
 welcomebanner 
Awesome post, you totally nailed it too. That's what the unspoiled folks I talk to see also. It's all just a beautiful love story this season. They had to redeem themselves after the trainwreck last season. And the season is dedicated to Eric, who loved & lived life to the fullest. Maybe Fleiss really does have heart and it was tugged and he showed us the love story of Andi and Josh.   l o v e  beatingheart 

I hope you post more with us, Team Josh fans are amazing, we are always upbeat and happy in here!  Jumping hearts

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:22 pm

^ Yup the unspoiled side have been seeing what we have as well! Haven't enjoyed a Bachelorette season this much since Jash!  :cutesmile!: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 37 BtazRU7IcAI79vs
laugh out loud, TPTB are trying way too hard to convince us she's sad. Reminds me so much of Ashley shown crying in her FRC gown at the FRC location to make it look like her F1 (JP) didn't propose. But, it was because Ben (F2) walked off before she had a chance to speak and say she was sorry, she ran after Ben and stopped him, but she was a hot mess. It's all b/s.

My guess is that she was sad. Although I believe Andi at this time was totally in love with Josh, she had a relationship with Nick that was coming to an end. So while she likely viewed it as a loss necessary for her to attain her great love, it was still a loss. Add to that, her feelings about having to hurt someone else who has very strong feelings for her, of course, she was experiencing upset. Not that I don't expect her to be totally ecstatic and full of joy when Josh comes to her. Speaking of joy, many years ago I was at a workshop where I heard a definition of joy that I pass on to my clients: joy is the ability to feel the full spectrum of our feelings because only then are we truly alive. So in a sense in allowing herself to feel the sadness, Andi is also setting herself up to experience the bliss with Josh.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:
melanie1 wrote:

Welcome!

welcomebanner 
Awesome post, you totally nailed it too. That's what the unspoiled folks I talk to see also. It's all just a beautiful love story this season. They had to redeem themselves after the trainwreck last season. And the season is dedicated to Eric, who loved & lived life to the fullest. Maybe Fleiss really does have heart and it was tugged and he showed us the love story of Andi and Josh.   l o v e  beatingheart 

I hope you post more with us, Team Josh fans are amazing, we are always upbeat and happy in here!  Jumping hearts

I daresay that Fleiss' own recent nuptials may have also played a role in the love story being allowed to be shown.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:

My guess is that she was sad.  Although I believe Andi at this time was totally in love with Josh, she had a relationship with Nick that was coming to an end.  So while she likely viewed it as a loss necessary for her to attain her great love, it was still a loss.  Add to that, her feelings about having to hurt someone else who has very strong feelings for her, of course, she was experiencing upset.  Not that I don't expect her to be totally ecstatic and full of joy when Josh comes to her.  Speaking of joy, many years ago I was at a workshop where I heard a definition of joy that I pass on to my clients:  joy is the ability to feel the full spectrum of our feelings because only then are we truly alive.  So in a sense in allowing herself to feel the sadness, Andi is also setting herself up to experience the bliss with Josh.
Totally agree, docnash, I should have explained it better with my comparison to Ashley crying at the FRC. They do feel sad and cry, no one wants to break hearts. At the time they tell the F2, they are not the F1, it's rather painful & sad. But then, afterwards, like Ashley R., so happy when they see their man coming to them to propose. That's always my absolute favorite part of the finale.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:31 pm

You guys are on thread 9 already?! Wow! I'm back...remember me? Just in time, too. I cannot WAIT for Monday night and to party with yall when what we know is going to happen, happens!!  :yes: :WAVEY:

Did anyone post this article already? I cracked up this morning when I read it.
http://blog.seattlepi.com/tubular/2014/07/25/catching-up-with-the-bachelorette-beating-a-dead-horse/#23310103=0&23524101=0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca