SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:18 am

bilolo wrote:Hope there will be no Brooks situation, make a little (even if it's a tiny little one) place for Josh is not final 1 in case it's not him (even if you're "sure").

Prepping us?  Hugesmile 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:18 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Josh would probably prefer that we refer to it as "yellow". Having a Georgia Bulldog sporting LSU colors on his wrist may not be the best thing!!! HaHa!!!

I wonder if Josh and Andi will have "a house divided" or if she cheers on Georgia?!? At least they're both SEC...high five
I thinks she must cheer on GA because of her dad, he's wearing UGA colors in everything and their house has a bulldog outside of it just like the Murrays.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:23 am

Alanna wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:Josh would probably prefer that we refer to it as "yellow". Having a Georgia Bulldog sporting LSU colors on his wrist may not be the best thing!!! HaHa!!!

I wonder if Josh and Andi will have "a house divided" or if she cheers on Georgia?!? At least they're both SEC...high five
I thinks she must cheer on GA because of her dad, he's wearing UGA colors in everything and their house has a bulldog outside of it just like the Murrays.
I imagine she will cheer for UGA as long as they are not playing LSU and then it will probably be a fun house divided. My son and DIL went to different SEC schools and that is how they are.  Hugesmile 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 am

bilolo wrote:Hope there will be no Brooks situation, make a little (even if it's a tiny little one) place for Josh is not final 1 in case it's not him (even if you're "sure").

Yes, I'm 100% sure of the ending, but of course it's just my opinion. I hope I'm not offending anyone because I have such a strong trust in what I have seen on screen and SM  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:46 am

Love that Josh's friends are not only on board with his winning Andi's heart, but also ready to marry him off!  Smiley

Another preview today please??
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:59 am

Three days left guys, we can do this!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:05 am

Yes, we can!  cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 am

I would love to have an airport sighting, ATL folks!
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 am

Well really 4 days! But who's counting laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:28 am

G'Morning! I see things got ugly in here overnight. Thanks to all those who continue to keep it positive and ignore the baiting.

For those who get a little testy, step back, enjoy the FAN thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:34 am

I do not mind my edits being used as long as I get credit...screen shots are for you entertainment. Love making art out of love....xoxo mjc
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Three days left guys, we can do this!

Team Jodi has made the wait more bareable. We had each other to get us thru the rough times.  But I give the highest praise to MJC for her beautiful pictures and sigs which gave us the best visuals for us to drool over.  bestbud! 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca