SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 11 Keep-calm-and-love-jodi-270

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Retiredswimmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
DawgFan wrote:I think I am so into this season because living in Georgia and being a diehard Georgia fan, I really feel like I "know" The Murray's. We are vested. As Josh's friend, Christian said, this is the SEC, we take these things seriously!!  
 yes Yes, exactly. I said something in another thread about the GA & the UGA community. We are invested, family members and I having gone to UGA and so many of the football games for years, it feels like family. #DawgsOnTop

As Coach Richt says:
Mark Richt @MarkRicht  ·  Apr 29
Did you know that UGA has 280,000+ living alumni?? That's a lot of DAWGS!!

I didn't want to say much about my son.  But he is swimming for UGA, he just finished his soph. year. So, yeah, he's a dawg too. I told hotmomma long time ago and she was trying to find out who my son was and couldn't figure it out.  Hahaha!  
Through him, I heard about Aaron and about Josh later on when he told me that Aaron's brother was going to be the Bach. I'm so involved in this season and can't wait to get my life back.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Jpcook4 wrote:
DawgFan wrote:I think I am so into this season because living in Georgia and being a diehard Georgia fan, I really feel like I "know"
The Murray's. We are vested. As Josh's friend, Christian said, this is the SEC, we take these things seriously!!  

Amen... My husband is from Athens, my in-laws live there. The video of Aaron making his last Dawg Walk, I was there. I cried watching him walk. When he walking in the tunnel I lingered and watched him, I was balling when I saw him kiss and hug his brother....even my husband got choked up.
Yep, I got teary-eyed too. We are going to miss the heck out of Aaron at UGA. :tissuebox 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 11 Keep-calm-and-love-jodi-270

I have a question...is is Jah-di or Joh-di??? Smiley  TeamSushi!!  TeamGR!!  (I haven't seen that one, but Sophie is using it on twitter; she's so sneaky!!  Someone asked what it meant, and she said she would reveal it Tuesday!)  :winkie:
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Just watched new commercial!  We aren't sure where/why she's crying, but the voiceover is, "I was so wrong!"  Think she could be talking about the way she had doubts about Josh?  There is no doubt in my mind that she and Josh are engaged; I think it's crazy how TPTB try to mess with us!!

Answer here.

Video thread

Thanks GA!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Is the ATFR taped or live?  If it's live how does CH know what's going to happen?  I think this is all a bunch of BS.

It's live.  giggling 

Well then I rest my case.  There is no way CH knows what going to happen so he can't blow smoke at us that we are going to believe.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
DawgFan wrote:I think I am so into this season because living in Georgia and being a diehard Georgia fan, I really feel like I "know" The Murray's. We are vested. As Josh's friend, Christian said, this is the SEC, we take these things seriously!!  
 yes Yes, exactly. I said something in another thread about the GA & the UGA community. We are invested, family members and I having gone to UGA and so many of the football games for years, it feels like family. #DawgsOnTop

As Coach Richt says:
Mark Richt @MarkRicht  ·  Apr 29
Did you know that UGA has 280,000+ living alumni?? That's a lot of DAWGS!!

I didn't want to say much about my son.  But he is swimming for UGA, he just finished his soph. year. So, yeah, he's a dawg too. I told hotmomma long time ago and she was trying to find out who my son was and couldn't figure it out.  Hahaha!  
Through him, I heard about Aaron and about Josh later on when he told me that Aaron's brother was going to be the Bach. I'm so involved in this season and can't wait to get my life back.

yes
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by rcrag Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Let me start by saying I still think Josh is the best fit for her and he is the one that she chooses. My issue with the spoilers have to do with what happens during the final episode(s) on Monday. Are we missing something--in the video why does Nick say "Josh won't say anything. He'll go along with whatever she wants."or something to that effect. He won't say anything about what? Go along with what? Why would he say that if it was clear cut that he was let go and Josh was picked. I'm wondering if there is still a twist that we haven't contemplated yet and we are all in for shock on Monday. Still think Josh gets picked, but there's just seems to be something else going on with the video that's puzzling to me. And then in the preview from Monday there is a voiceover with Josh saying that he's going to fight for her. Well they've all been fighting for her during the whole season so why would they put that in right before the finale Unless there was some hesitation on Andy's part during the final stretch. Talk me down people. This ihas been the most confusing of seasons. Thankfully it will become clear in a few days.

rcrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:43 pm

rcrag wrote:Let me start by saying I still think Josh is the best fit for her and he is the one that she chooses. My issue with the spoilers have to do with what happens during the final episode(s) on Monday. Are we missing something--in the video why does Nick say "Josh won't say anything. He'll go along with whatever she wants."or something to that effect.  He won't say anything about what? Go along with what? Why would he say that if it was  clear cut that he was let go and Josh was picked. I'm wondering if there is still a twist that we haven't contemplated yet and we are all in for shock on Monday. Still think Josh gets picked, but there's just seems to be something else going on with the video that's puzzling to me. And then in the preview from Monday there is a voiceover with Josh saying that he's going to fight for her. Well they've all been fighting for her during the whole season so why would they put that in right before the finale Unless there was some hesitation on Andy's part during the final stretch. Talk me down people. This ihas been the most confusing of seasons. Thankfully it will become clear in a few days.

I think he means he thinks Josh will just back down and let Andy have her way with things (life). I think we have already seen that he doesn't and she likes when he takes charge.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:47 pm

rcrag wrote:Let me start by saying I still think Josh is the best fit for her and he is the one that she chooses. My issue with the spoilers have to do with what happens during the final episode(s) on Monday. Are we missing something--in the video why does Nick say "Josh won't say anything. He'll go along with whatever she wants."or something to that effect.  He won't say anything about what? Go along with what? Why would he say that if it was  clear cut that he was let go and Josh was picked. I'm wondering if there is still a twist that we haven't contemplated yet and we are all in for shock on Monday. Still think Josh gets picked, but there's just seems to be something else going on with the video that's puzzling to me. And then in the preview from Monday there is a voiceover with Josh saying that he's going to fight for her. Well they've all been fighting for her during the whole season so why would they put that in right before the finale Unless there was some hesitation on Andy's part during the final stretch. Talk me down people. This ihas been the most confusing of seasons. Thankfully it will become clear in a few days.

Lol I will talk ya down kidding! While anything is possible IMO I think it is hype for ratings Andi looks too happy at the FRC & I think she will let Nick go early ( with some drama from Nick) remember he said something in the video about I told her she was wrong etc& it will upset her to point of tears but she will be all ready to me josh & profess her love & accept his proposal !! This is all IMO Smiley

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Jolena wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Tweeting with Sophie right now! She said to tell everyone she will have a new video when she can get online!  She asked if everything was good, and I told her it was ALL GOOD!! Smiley  Is there anything I do need to tell her??

Yes, tell her handwave we miss her , hope she's having a wonderful vacation AND we need an updated video ASAP   giggling laugh out loud 

Sophie's Tweet:

New #teamJODI pre-finale video ready topmost on Monday! @AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog #teamGR
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 pm

If there's going to be drama it's going to occur at the ATFR.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca