SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Could Team GR = Team Gold Ribbon?
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Yes, Dixie! I'm pretty sure it is. I do think Sophie was one of the ones who suggested not asking about it!  Smiley 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:12 pm

teachturtle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Just watched new commercial!  We aren't sure where/why she's crying, but the voiceover is, "I was so wrong!"  Think she could be talking about the way she had doubts about Josh?  There is no doubt in my mind that she and Josh are engaged; I think it's crazy how TPTB try to mess with us!!

Answer here.

Video thread

Thanks GA!  
She could have been so wrong in doubting Josh.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 12 Keep-calm-and-love-jodi-270

Love this!!   clapping! 
Just got back online..
Any Josh sightings today??

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Just got home awhile ago and read through all the posts. WooHoo team Jodi! Way to keep up on everything! So Andi is in LA, where is Josh?!? Hope he is on his way!!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 12 Keep-calm-and-love-jodi-270

Love this!!    clapping! 
Just got back online..
Any Josh sightings today??

goteam #TeamJodi
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Something just occurred to me re: Andi's tweet earlier today. She said Atla to LA for last time? Hopefully that means that she is NOT going to do DWTS and her/Josh will be able to start their lives together in Atlanta.

Also have spent some time watching Josh/Andi dates again and am wondering about a few things. Hoping someone can answer:

1) When Andi smiles at Josh a lot of the time she will wrinkle her nose. Did she do that w/ any of the other guys?

2) One of the PM during their date in Ghent where he told her he was FIL the screen behind her and the lamp appears to be the same one that Josh is sitting in front of during his PM when they are in the pool. I think I might have read this is back at the mansion so if that's true, when was it filmed?

Wishing we knew if Josh was in the air.  :anyone?: 

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 pm

flslp87 wrote:Something just occurred to me re: Andi's tweet earlier today.  She said Atla to LA for last time?   Hopefully that means that she is NOT going to do DWTS and her/Josh will be able to start their lives together in Atlanta.  

Also have spent some time watching Josh/Andi dates again and am wondering about  a few things.  Hoping someone can answer:

1) When Andi smiles at Josh a lot of the time she will wrinkle her nose.  Did she do that w/ any of the other guys?

2) One of the PM during their date in Ghent where he told her he was FIL the screen behind her and the lamp appears to be the same one that Josh is sitting in front of during his PM when they are in the pool.   I think I might have read this is back at the mansion so if that's true, when was it filmed?

Wishing we knew if Josh was in the air.   :anyone?: 
It's the opposite for atl -> lax, last time she's going to lax for show purposes this time around. If they're good, I'm sure they're going to be called in to mitigate future disaster couples and attend weddings, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:14 pm

flslp87 wrote:Something just occurred to me re: Andi's tweet earlier today.  She said Atla to LA for last time?   Hopefully that means that she is NOT going to do DWTS and her/Josh will be able to start their lives together in Atlanta.  

Also have spent some time watching Josh/Andi dates again and am wondering about  a few things.  Hoping someone can answer:

1) When Andi smiles at Josh a lot of the time she will wrinkle her nose.  Did she do that w/ any of the other guys?

2) One of the PM during their date in Ghent where he told her he was FIL the screen behind her and the lamp appears to be the same one that Josh is sitting in front of during his PM when they are in the pool.   I think I might have read this is back at the mansion so if that's true, when was it filmed?

Wishing we knew if Josh was in the air.   :anyone?: 
I read somewhere that they take those props with them wherever they go so they can set them up anywhere. I do think those were done at the same time though. Just my opinion.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Truelove4ever- luv your sign! ;)
And when Andi's dad says he didn't stand a prayer, maybe he meant when Andi set her sights on him, he didn't have a prayer of not falling for her!  Smiley 
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:04 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Thanks for posting the video of Aaron that kid was a legend it looks likes funny that Josh gives him a kiss, rare that you see brothers kiss

I thought the video of Aaron was awesome. Josh is very affectionate(kissing Aaron, he kissed Brian too.laugh out loud) and you can see that the Murray family is a close knit family. Did anyone see when Aaron went back for a 2nd kiss from his Girlfriend and whispers in her ear " BTW you look Hot?" I'll tell ya these Murray boys are truly Ladies men. , and they do it all with class and charm . Very genuine ! Momma Murray did an awesome job parenting them.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 12 Empty Sneak peek of Josh on MTP

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:20 am

This is my first post EVER - but the "sneak preview" of Josh meeting the family really had me questioning if HY give the "thumbs down" on Andi's choice of Josh.  Hard to tell, not knowing if he said this in an endearing manner or critical manner. hmmm

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca