SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 am

The Nikki stuff is false and I think the rest is off the plane video when Nick said he was the front runner and she changed her mind at the last second. He didn't know she had a strong bond with both of them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by atem Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:24 am

bamagal wrote:This is my first post EVER - but the "sneak preview" of Josh meeting the family really had me questioning if HY give the "thumbs down" on Andi's choice of Josh.  Hard to tell, not knowing if he said this in an endearing manner or critical manner. hmmm

That's nothing like JP from Ashley's season got from Ashley's sister who Ashley goes to for advice. That's what the show does every season to get people to watch.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:28 am

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Y'all are welcome. Josh also was holding a baby and carried one girl onstage who couldn't walk, she looked about 12 yrs. old. He is an amazing guy.

Finally caught up from the locked old thread to this one, whew!

Loved how happy and a little giddy Hy is when talking about Josh. I notice he said Josh was sweating, and Papa Dorf had a huge sweat stain on the back of his own shirt. I think Hy and Josh just totally hit it off, no matter what kind of b/s this show tries to show. Josh is a 'mans man' and I think Hy is too. They both love Andi, I'm sure before Josh arrived, her parents could tell she's in love with Josh, without her saying a word. Awesome he also bought Hy his own gift.
laugh out loud, I wonder if Josh left a box of cigars for Hy at the lakehouse after the 4th. Hy tweeted he was there after they left. He tweeted this with a picture of their dog:

Hy Dorfman @HyDorfman  ·  Jul 8
Rough morning exploring the lake. I am hungry!

I could just picture Hy' & Patti's reaction if Nick wore his girly capri pants to meet them. Straight guys in GA and the south don't wear capri pants, just us girls do.  rotfl I wish I could find the article or tweet, but it said that those capris he wore were by lululemon for women!

Finally, somebody says what I have been thinking...no straight guy in the south is going to wear capri pants and colored ones at that.

Lol. Exactly! I did see a guy with Man pri jeans on at our football field for practice one night. He was this super hot dad with a great body like Josh, but as soon as I saw those pants - and he had on slide type sandals that looked like they came from a spa - I was totally turned off! Come to find out, he is from Europe, Czech Republic if I am remembering correctly. But after that, I just never saw him the same again. LOL.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:43 am

Just 3 more days, you guys!!! cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Did anybody see the article supposedly from Nikki that says (and I'm only paraphrasing) just as she's ending her relationship with Juan P Andi is starting hers with Josh.  Then it goes on to say that she (Nikki) let her pr consultant go and decided to take to Instagram and tell everyone that Andi had picked Nick but at the last minute changed her mind and chose Josh.  She also says something about wonder how Josh will feel knowing that she would have been just as happy with Nick.

I would bring it over here but do not know how to do it.

If someone who knows how to get it over here I just Googled Nick Viall and it's in there just below where you would click for Nick's twitter.

Why do these things always come out at the end of a week.   I am so upset to think that if this is true and Andi was going to pick Nick but at the last minute chose Josh then I will have lost all respect for Andi.  I love Andi and Josh together but don't want Josh to be hurt

It seems like I'm always bringing sad news to this site and this is our place to be happy but I wouldn't want to go to the other forum and post it.  I thought everyone might want to know about this.  If you think it shouldn't be here then please delete it.

No, it's not a true story so stop worrying about it.  If there is anything that a person should learn about the Entertainment Press is that it has no standards.  Stop believing everything said in a gossip article or tabloid magazine.  Look up her Instagram yourself or twitter and you would see it's not that case.  

As for the 'last minute' change of mind.  Again, there's nothing backing it up.

I Don't believe for one minute that Andi changed her mind at the last minute. IMO josh was her F1 very early on., but I could see Andi telling Nick that it was a last minute decision to ease the blow a little not to make him feel like she dragged him to the end. (which I believe she did exactly that , Nick was the sacrificial lamb IMO)  . This would also line up with the RS video when Nick supposedly told whoever he was talking to that " she changed her mind at the last minute , and I told her I don't agree with her decision". So I'm prepared to hear her tell him it was a last minute change of heart  and that she is going to pick Josh.  jmo

I remember clearly when Des dumped Drew a day after she gave both him and Chris the rose. Drew asked her when did she know? She said she didn't know until the last minute. Yea, same old story.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:58 am

[quote="soccermom333"][quote="atem"]
Laura Walsh wrote:Did anybody see the article supposedly from Nikki that says (and I'm only paraphrasing) just as she's ending her relationship with Juan P Andi is starting hers with Josh.  

Just so you know Laura, Nikki and JPG are still going very strong, they are no where near breaking up. these tweets
don't look like they are breaking up

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell · Jul 23
Check out this great event @JuanPaGalavis and myself are attending next weekend! Such a great cause that we would love you all to support!

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 5h
#tbt Did I KNOW from day 1 that @nikki_ferrell was the ONE?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:02 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

****snipped*****

As for the 'last minute' change of mind.  Again, there's nothing backing it up.

I Don't believe for one minute that Andi changed her mind at the last minute. IMO josh was her F1 very early on., but I could see Andi telling Nick that it was a last minute decision to ease the blow a little not to make him feel like she dragged him to the end. (which I believe she did exactly that , Nick was the sacrificial lamb IMO)  . This would also line up with the RS video when Nick supposedly told whoever he was talking to that " she changed her mind at the last minute , and I told her I don't agree with her decision". So I'm prepared to hear her tell him it was a last minute change of heart  and that she is going to pick Josh.  jmo

Not to keep the conversation of Nick on the plane going, but I just wanted to point out that he never said Andi told him she changed her mind at the last minute... he said, "It seemed like she really changed her  mind at the last moment".  It was what he thought she did.  

IMO, it was Josh for her from the 2nd 1-1 date.  Once he told her he was falling in love with her, she was done.
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 am

She was completely smitten by episode 3 after Boys 2 Men, IMO. Her voice over at the beginning of their first date said she'd been thinking of a one on one with him for a while. IMO, she was just holding out for a really great date to take him on so she waited for the fancy yacht in Marseilles. IMO, there probably wasn't ever a last minute change of mind or even a last minute decision. Her choice was made at his IFILY in Ghent. IMO...LOL!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 am

Once again thank you. I think I have a little bit of Andi's personality. Because I know not to believe any of the gossip junk but just wonder how Josh would feel if he heard some of these things. And even though you don't believe it, it's hard to read about nonetheless.

I guess from now on I'll just have to stay away from any places that may cause angst and just stay in this happy place.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:07 am

On a much happier note. Mommamurray put a picture of her and Stephanie on fb and they were at some flower place making topiaries. Wonder if they are for the viewing party on Monday night.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:09 am

bamagal wrote:This is my first post EVER - but the "sneak preview" of Josh meeting the family really had me questioning if HY give the "thumbs down" on Andi's choice of Josh.  Hard to tell, not knowing if he said this in an endearing manner or critical manner. hmmm

Welcome Bamagal! These sneak peeks are usually highly edited with drama to get you to watch. I'm sure Josh will handle himself just fine. Andi already put him thru the ringer 

Welcome1 Welcome1 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Once again thank you.  I think I have a little bit of Andi's personality.   Because I know not to believe any of the gossip junk but just wonder how Josh would feel if he heard some of these things.  And even though you don't believe it, it's hard to read about nonetheless.

I guess from now on I'll just have to stay away from any places that may cause angst and just stay in this happy place.

Exactly!! 3 more days..till monday! High clap 
Hang in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca