SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:12 am

Dixie Pines wrote:She was completely smitten by episode 3 after Boys 2 Men, IMO. Her voice over at the beginning of their first date said she'd been thinking of a one on one with him for a while. IMO, she was just holding out for a really great date to take him on so she waited for the fancy yacht in Marseilles. IMO, there probably wasn't ever a last minute change of mind or even a last minute decision. Her choice was made at his IFILY in Ghent. IMO...LOL!!!

Agreed --- Between her time with Josh during the B2M group date and the time he said he was falling in love, I think Andi was just giving herself time to restore the trust that had been broken by her 'type' before. She definitely felt that chemistry with Josh from the beginning, but she had to get to know him more in order to (for lack of better words) give herself permission to fall for him.
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:12 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Once again thank you.  I think I have a little bit of Andi's personality.   Because I know not to believe any of the gossip junk but just wonder how Josh would feel if he heard some of these things.  And even though you don't believe it, it's hard to read about nonetheless.

I guess from now on I'll just have to stay away from any places that may cause angst and just stay in this happy place.

Was this article by Mary Fisher? Marie is evil, she loves to write lies about the bachelor/ette. She has made me made so many times I can't count.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:13 am

Dixie Pines wrote:She was completely smitten by episode 3 after Boys 2 Men, IMO. Her voice over at the beginning of their first date said she'd been thinking of a one on one with him for a while. IMO, she was just holding out for a really great date to take him on so she waited for the fancy yacht in Marseilles. IMO, there probably wasn't ever a last minute change of mind or even a last minute decision. Her choice was made at his IFILY in Ghent. IMO...LOL!!!

Agreed --- Between her time with Josh during the B2M group date and the time he said he was falling in love, I think Andi was just giving herself time to restore the trust that had been broken by her 'type' before. She definitely felt that chemistry with Josh from the beginning, but she had to get to know him more in order to (for lack of better words) give herself permission to fall for him.
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:13 am

mathwiz37 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

****snipped*****

As for the 'last minute' change of mind.  Again, there's nothing backing it up.

I Don't believe for one minute that Andi changed her mind at the last minute. IMO josh was her F1 very early on., but I could see Andi telling Nick that it was a last minute decision to ease the blow a little not to make him feel like she dragged him to the end. (which I believe she did exactly that , Nick was the sacrificial lamb IMO)  . This would also line up with the RS video when Nick supposedly told whoever he was talking to that " she changed her mind at the last minute , and I told her I don't agree with her decision". So I'm prepared to hear her tell him it was a last minute change of heart  and that she is going to pick Josh.  jmo

Not to keep the conversation of Nick on the plane going, but I just wanted to point out that he never said Andi told him she changed her mind at the last minute... he said, "It seemed like she really changed her  mind at the last moment".  
It was what he thought she did.  

IMO, it was Josh for her from the 2nd 1-1 date.  Once he told her he was falling in love with her, she was done.
Yes, I was going to post that too. It's what Nick thought, not a quote from Andi.  I haven't heard a peep from Josh on twitter yet.  I thought Josh would fly out tommorrow, but maybe he went today, since Andi did?  Will be interesting to see if he posts anything at all on twitter or IG.  Agree, once Josh said he was falling in love and she smiled, and crinkled her nose, it was game over, Josh all the way. She fell in love with him and has never looked back, imo. whipped

Thanks atem, I totally agree with you.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 am

Agree, but I think she was smitten even earlier! remember the couch scene after the Boys 2 men, when she grabbed his face and said 'don't do that, I hate when you make that face!'.. They seemed like they had been dating for months already! Very comfortable with each other!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:16 am

mathwiz37 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

****snipped*****

I Don't believe for one minute that Andi changed her mind at the last minute. IMO josh was her F1 very early on., but I could see Andi telling Nick that it was a last minute decision to ease the blow a little not to make him feel like she dragged him to the end. (which I believe she did exactly that , Nick was the sacrificial lamb IMO)  . This would also line up with the RS video when Nick supposedly told whoever he was talking to that " she changed her mind at the last minute , and I told her I don't agree with her decision". So I'm prepared to hear her tell him it was a last minute change of heart  and that she is going to pick Josh.  jmo

Not to keep the conversation of Nick on the plane going, but I just wanted to point out that he never said Andi told him she changed her mind at the last minute... he said, "It seemed like she really changed her  mind at the last moment".  It was what he thought she did.  

IMO, it was Josh for her from the 2nd 1-1 date.  Once he told her he was falling in love with her, she was done.

ITA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 am

Spencer81 wrote:

Agree, but I think she was smitten even earlier!  remember the couch scene after the Boys 2 men, when she grabbed his face and said 'don't do that, I hate when you make that face!'..  They seemed like they had been dating for months already!  Very comfortable with each other!  

:yes: I go back and re-watch those scenes and say to myself," there is no way it would n't be Josh" He her at hello.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 am

Spencer81 wrote:

Agree, but I think she was smitten even earlier!  remember the couch scene after the Boys 2 men, when she grabbed his face and said 'don't do that, I hate when you make that face!'..  They seemed like they had been dating for months already!  Very comfortable with each other!  
Well, call me crazy, but I think she wanted to fall in love with Josh the minute he stepped out of the limo. Her face totally lit up, and of course her "nailed it". And she wanted him to fall in love with her so bad, she had to make sure he wasn't too good to be true and made him leap a bunch of obstacles along the way, she was so scared he wouldn't love her back.

When he told her a dinner before the FS date he was happy she knows that he loves her,  she shook her head yes, 3 times while he said it, she was over the moon. Even though TPTB has to create doubt, that was their storyboard for this season: "Is he too good to be true? Can she trust him. Is he like her ex athlete b/f who cheated". blah blah blah.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:25 am

mathwiz37 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

****snipped*****

Not to keep the conversation of Nick on the plane going, but I just wanted to point out that he never said Andi told him she changed her mind at the last minute... he said, "It seemed like she really changed her  mind at the last moment".  It was what he thought she did.  

Oh Good !! Sorry about that , ( I guess I didn't pay that close attention to it ). Im glad it was Nick's thought and not something Andi had told him. Hugesmile  Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:

Well, call me crazy, but I think she wanted to fall in love with Josh the minute he stepped out of the limo. Her face totally lit up, and of course her "nailed it". And she wanted him to fall in love with her so bad, she had to make sure he wasn't too good to be true and make him leap a bunch of obstacles along the way, she was so scared he wouldn't love her back.

When he told her a dinner before the FS date he was happy she knows now that she loves him,  she shook her head yes, 3 times while he said it, she was over the moon. Even though TPTB has to create doubt, that was their storyboard for this season: "Is he too good to be true? Can she trust him. Is he like her ex athlete b/f who cheated". blah blah blah.  

To go along with this... she responded to him when they were sitting on the bench during the day portion of their date.  He tells her he loves her and that he wants her to know that and she says, "I do".  Then after the first round of kissing, he says I needed you to know that and she says, "I know".  

During her PI at dinner she says it's not just hearing the words from his mouth, but knowing deep down and she does know that.  She was totally gone.
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:28 am

mathwiz37 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:

Well, call me crazy, but I think she wanted to fall in love with Josh the minute he stepped out of the limo. Her face totally lit up, and of course her "nailed it". And she wanted him to fall in love with her so bad, she had to make sure he wasn't too good to be true and make him leap a bunch of obstacles along the way, she was so scared he wouldn't love her back.

When he told her a dinner before the FS date he was happy she knows now that he loves her, she shook her head yes, 3 times while he said it, she was over the moon. Even though TPTB has to create doubt, that was their storyboard for this season: "Is he too good to be true? Can she trust him. Is he like her ex athlete b/f who cheated". blah blah blah.  

To go along with this... she said responded to him when they were sitting on the bench during the day portion of their date.  He tells her he loves her and that he wants her to know that and she says, "I do".  Then after the first round of kissing, he says I needed you to know that and she says, "I know".  

During her PI at dinner she says it's not just hearing the words from his mouth, but knowing deep down and she does know that.  She was totally gone.
 clapping! 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:29 am

Jolena wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Oh Good !! Sorry about that , ( I guess I didn't pay that close attention to it ). Im glad it was Nick's thought and not something Andi had told him. Hugesmile  Hugesmile

Yes, it was definitely Nick's opinions and thoughts we heard from his video, not Andis. Smiley The plane video has been discussed way too much this season and we will probably not get any real answers at the atfr either. No way TPTB bring it up.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca