SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm

^^^ :yes:  :yes:  :yes: He is dressed to impress!

Last edited by teachturtle on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm

emilymelfan wrote:Has this been posted already?? Sneak peek of Josh meeting Andi's family. http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/07/watch-bachelorette-finale-clip-andi-dorfman-josh-murray.html

Edit: I'm way late LOL

Did anyone notice she calls him Babe again and also that HY and Josh are kinda color matched in what htey are wearing...  giggling 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Another thing I noticed. When Josh is saying about only one chance to make a first impression, he dressed very nicely. He has a collared shirt on. Ok, down here, guys wear collared shirts to be dressed a tad up from teeshirts, no, it's not "dressy" but not as casual as a teeshirt. So to me, Josh is showing respect to the Dorfman's and he's a gentleman. Also Papa Dorf has a collared golf type shirt on and regular shorts, as does Josh (yum on those white shorts)  No wonder Andi said "you look nice, babe". And most of Josh's golf pics he wears collared shirts too. Just another observation as to why he fits in with the Dorfman's. JMO

Andi has also be addressing Josh as Babe, when she greets him since her receivng the roses on HTD...in the vid with MTP, she looks at him with that i want you look as says you look goood babe so cute, the way she drags it out, the Southern Girl in her  giggling

Last edited by Di_ATL on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:28 pm

How cute that hy was also color coordinating with Josh and Andi laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Poor guy too. Think how close he is with his family and one of the most important times of his life, he is holed up in a hotel room (granted a pretty sweet one) and no one to vent to! Bless him! And I think it's super cute how crazy nervous they both are when it comes to meeting each other's parents. She was not nearly as nervous meeting any of the other guy's parents. But she was visibly nervous when it came to meeting Josh's parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:45 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Alanna wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Just catching up for the day, reading thread #8, so I couldn't/didn't know how to bring something over.  Y'all were talking about Andi liking Josh being "in charge," and I agree. I was thinking the other day, at least twice, she has said something on the lines of, "If I didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't."  SO...she must want him there!  Smiley  
So now let me go back, and catch up! Smiley  
Oh, and I did tweet Josh last night:
Hey @jmurbulldog ! Heard you liked sushi- dm me with your address, and I’ll send take-out!  :P  #4uandurbabe #dealbreaker #teamsushi

He didn't favorite it!  no no but hopefully, it made him smile! Smiley  (He has favorite two of my other tweets!) Smiley
That tweet is soo funny!! I looove the hashtags laugh out loud laugh out loud

When she said he wouldn't be here if she didn't want him here, I think she was trying to be a b!tch. He responded appropriately with something along the lines of "yep! I would leave if I didn't want to be here" then they went and cried in their respective corners Smiley

LOL!  There was a power struggle going on for sure.   Can you imagine her meltdown if he had walked away?    Notice after that night there wasn't anymore talk about not trusting him.

I said the same thing. She would have been much worse then DeAnna was when Graham left. Josh has a good handle on her and knows exactly what she needs and wants.  :yes: whipped 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
teachturtle wrote:giggling Lindsay, thanks for the pics! Smiley  You and I posted about the same time!  Just can't say enough good things about those Murray boys!  You would think by looking at both of them that they would be conceited, but oh no, they both have huge hearts of gold! Smiley
They really do. Totally 200% good guys, with a loving, caring nature. Andi and Kacie are very lucky girls to have the love of Aaron and Josh. They know it.  I cried viewing all the pictures of Josh at the ESP banquet with the kids and babies, he made them smile, he loves those kids.  :tissuebox Let me know if you want some more, and if it's ok to post them here.

These are great!! Thanks To all the Georgia fans that are showing us this other side of Josh. Just makes him that much more loveable!!! I have never felt so strongly about a bachelor contestant in all the years it's been on. He is by far the best IMO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Does anyone know if Hy, Patti and her sister are supposed to be attending ATFR?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Her sister lives in San Diego, so maybe.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:01 pm

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Y'all are welcome. Josh also was holding a baby and carried one girl onstage who couldn't walk, she looked about 12 yrs. old. He is an amazing guy.

Finally caught up from the locked old thread to this one, whew!

Loved how happy and a little giddy Hy is when talking about Josh. I notice he said Josh was sweating, and Papa Dorf had a huge sweat stain on the back of his own shirt. I think Hy and Josh just totally hit it off, no matter what kind of b/s this show tries to show. Josh is a 'mans man' and I think Hy is too. They both love Andi, I'm sure before Josh arrived, her parents could tell she's in love with Josh, without her saying a word. Awesome he also bought Hy his own gift.
laugh out loud, I wonder if Josh left a box of cigars for Hy at the lakehouse after the 4th. Hy tweeted he was there after they left. He tweeted this with a picture of their dog:

Hy Dorfman @HyDorfman  ·  Jul 8
Rough morning exploring the lake. I am hungry!

[b]I could just picture Hy' & Patti's reaction if Nick wore his girly capri pants to meet them. Straight guys in GA and the south don't wear capri pants, just us girls do.   I wish I could find the article or tweet, but it said that those capris he wore were by lululemon for women![b/]

Finally, somebody says what I have been thinking...no straight guy in the south is going to wear capri pants and colored ones at that.

Maybe he borrowed Andi's pants  Hugesmile

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 pm

I think I am so into this season because living in Georgia and being a diehard Georgia fan, I really feel like I "know"
The Murray's. We are vested. As Josh's friend, Christian said, this is the SEC, we take these things seriously!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:04 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Thanks for posting the video of Aaron that kid was a legend it looks likes funny that Josh gives him a kiss, rare that you see brothers kiss
He kissed one of the guys that didn't get a rose once.  He must be one affectionate guy.  
Yes, I noticed that too, it was Marcus..
He looked sad when Marcus was hugging Andi when he got let go. How can one guy be so awesome.. Really, can we clone him???
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca