SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Alanna wrote:
emilymelfan wrote:He's literally the perfect man. Andi better recognize what a gem she has LOL
I know, I'm going to be so mad at her if she doesn't treat him SUPER nicely  giggling giggling 
 giggling You and every person in Georgia and Florida!!! :Nod: 
Y'all are reading my mind!!! :yes: 
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm

That new commercial.. I think they want all the ratings they can get. Smh

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14 pm

DawgFan wrote:I think I am so into this season because living in Georgia and being a diehard Georgia fan, I really feel like I "know" The Murray's. We are vested. As Josh's friend, Christian said, this is the SEC, we take these things seriously!!  
 yes Yes, exactly. I said something in another thread about the GA & the UGA community. We are invested, family members and I having gone to UGA and so many of the football games for years, it feels like family. #DawgsOnTop

As Coach Richt says:
Mark Richt @MarkRicht · Apr 29
Did you know that UGA has 280,000+ living alumni?? That's a lot of DAWGS!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:That new commercial.. I think they want all the ratings they can get. Smh

I agree. It's so ridiculous. Trying to bring in an audience for ratings.

"I was so wrong." - Voiceover from a previous episode (I think Venice) and it doesn't even show her reading the letter. Just edited to look like she does b/c they show her crying on the couch in the DR. I personally don't even think she reads it.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Tweeting with Sophie right now! She said to tell everyone she will have a new video when she can get online! She asked if everything was good, and I told her it was ALL GOOD!! Smiley Is there anything I do need to tell her??
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 pm

I have come to realize that we cannot believe what CH says or the previews. They make you believe one thing and it turns out it's not as bad as what they showed us. Trying to create drama where is none.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:I have come to realize that we cannot believe what CH says or the previews.  They make you believe one thing and it turns out it's not as bad as what they showed us.  Trying to create drama where is none.

Yep, they know most people are spoiled now and they're trying to skew us another direction and make us talk about it. We are onto them!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Where can we see the new commercial?
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
DawgFan wrote:I think I am so into this season because living in Georgia and being a diehard Georgia fan, I really feel like I "know" The Murray's. We are vested. As Josh's friend, Christian said, this is the SEC, we take these things seriously!!  
 yes Yes, exactly. I said something in another thread about the GA & the UGA community. We are invested, family members and I having gone to UGA and so many of the football games for years, it feels like family. #DawgsOnTop

As Coach Richt says:
Mark Richt @MarkRicht  ·  Apr 29
Did you know that UGA has 280,000+ living alumni?? That's a lot of DAWGS!!

I totally agree about the Murray clan seeming like family! I can honestly say I have never watched The Bachelor or The Bachelorette series until this year - thanks completely to Josh Murray! Love seeing all of the UGA reminders -the "G" on his sweatpants, Sabel's collar and the UGA gear in the Murray household. I wonder if Andi & Josh's children will sport red and black or purple and yellow?
Emmy
Emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Where can we see the new commercial?  

It was posted in the media/video thread by momoftrips, currently second to last page.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 pm

If you listen closely to the people video w Josh meeting the parent when he walksin and goes toward her mom you can hear her mom say "you have a big smile on your face" or something close to that. He wins all the ladies over with that smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:40 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:That new commercial.. I think they want all the ratings they can get. Smh

I agree. It's so ridiculous. Trying to bring in an audience for ratings.

"I was so wrong." - Voiceover from a previous episode (I think Venice) and it doesn't even show her reading the letter. Just edited to look like she does b/c they show her crying on the couch in the DR. I personally don't even think she reads it.
I was worried til I saw the new commercial. I guess the average tv viewer will be tricked, but we are not.

So CH gave her the letter right before the RECENT MTA, hasn't that been totally substantiated?? But in the new commercial, they show a portion of a white top, in the crying scene, so  that viewers will think it is the same top she has on before the MTA. But it's not, it's the white with black feather trim, she had on in the DR.  :giggle: 

IMO No way, Andi changes her mind about anything, esp. after a letter a the MTA 2 months after the proposal, when they have spent time together since May! Gimme a break, it's so absurd, they know Nick spoiled their season, so they are desperate to pull in viewers by making them believe it's not Josh and/or a last minute change of heart. Such b/s, get me a big shovel.

She fell madly l in love with her "babe'" early on and never looked back. jmo

Keep the faith Team Josh. yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca