SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 pm

the murrays really do sound like incredible people. hy is so funny in that video. he's laughing the whole time he says josh doesn't have a prayer. i bet he's excited as a little kid meeting aaron's brother. i bet if he hand-picked a guy for andi it would be a murray.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by emilymelfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

He's literally the perfect man. Andi better recognize what a gem she has LOL
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

What a MAN!! Thanks so much for posting this Georgia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:23 pm

emilymelfan wrote:He's literally the perfect man. Andi better recognize what a gem she has LOL
I know, I'm going to be so mad at her if she doesn't treat him SUPER nicely  giggling giggling 

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:26 pm

I guess my name is confusing. laugh out loud. I'm Lindsay, from Georgia, but you can call me either name.  :WAVEY: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:26 pm

emilymelfan wrote:He's literally the perfect man. Andi better recognize what a gem she has LOL

One in a million!

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
I know, I'm going to be so mad at her if she doesn't treat him SUPER nicely  giggling giggling 
 giggling You and every person in Georgia and Florida!!! :Nod: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Omg these pics, I can't even  :tissuebox 

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Y'all are welcome. Josh also was holding a baby and carried one girl onstage who couldn't walk, she looked about 12 yrs. old. He is an amazing guy.

Finally caught up from the locked old thread to this one, whew!

Loved how happy and a little giddy Hy is when talking about Josh. I notice he said Josh was sweating, and Papa Dorf had a huge sweat stain on the back of his own shirt. I think Hy and Josh just totally hit it off, no matter what kind of b/s this show tries to show. Josh is a 'mans man' and I think Hy is too. They both love Andi, I'm sure before Josh arrived, her parents could tell she's in love with Josh, without her saying a word. Awesome he also bought Hy his own gift.
laugh out loud, I wonder if Josh left a box of cigars for Hy at the lakehouse after the 4th. Hy tweeted he was there after they left. He tweeted this with a picture of their dog:

Hy Dorfman @HyDorfman  ·  Jul 8
Rough morning exploring the lake. I am hungry!

I could just picture Hy' & Patti's reaction if Nick wore his girly capri pants to meet them. Straight guys in GA and the south don't wear capri pants, just us girls do.  rotfl I wish I could find the article or tweet, but it said that those capris he wore were by lululemon for women!

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Notice how Andi introduced Josh the way he introduced her? "This is Josh!" "This is Andi!" Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Sorry, I have to laugh a little - I also live in GA in the town next to where the Dorfmans live (my nephew attends Andi's high school) and I have NO CLUE who the Murrays are.  When I hear "royalty," a football family is not what I first think of but I grew up in the land of the Kennedys so maybe that's tainted my version of "royalty."

I won't disagree they seem very involved in the community and are doing wonderful things and have raised their kids right but the term "royalty" for me has different connotations... [And, yes, my 13-year-old niece gasped when I told her I had no idea who the F Aaron Murray was...]  giggling 

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Y'all are welcome. Josh also was holding a baby and carried one girl onstage who couldn't walk, she looked about 12 yrs. old. He is an amazing guy.

Finally caught up from the locked old thread to this one, whew!

Loved how happy and a little giddy Hy is when talking about Josh. I notice he said Josh was sweating, and Papa Dorf had a huge sweat stain on the back of his own shirt. I think Hy and Josh just totally hit it off, no matter what kind of b/s this show tries to show. Josh is a 'mans man' and I think Hy is too. They both love Andi, I'm sure before Josh arrived, her parents could tell she's in love with Josh, without her saying a word. Awesome he also bought Hy his own gift.
laugh out loud, I wonder if Josh left a box of cigars for Hy at the lakehouse after the 4th. Hy tweeted he was there after they left. He tweeted this with a picture of their dog:

Hy Dorfman @HyDorfman  ·  Jul 8
Rough morning exploring the lake. I am hungry!

I could just picture Hy' & Patti's reaction if Nick wore his girly capri pants to meet them. Straight guys in GA and the south don't wear capri pants, just us girls do.  rotfl I wish I could find the article or tweet, but it said that those capris he wore were by lululemon for women!

rofl rofl spitcoffee spitcoffee 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca