SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:31 am

mathwiz37 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:

Agree, but I think she was smitten even earlier!  remember the couch scene after the Boys 2 men, when she grabbed his face and said 'don't do that, I hate when you make that face!'..  They seemed like they had been dating for months already!  Very comfortable with each other!  
Well, call me crazy, but I think she wanted to fall in love with Josh the minute he stepped out of the limo. Her face totally lit up, and of course her "nailed it". And she wanted him to fall in love with her so bad, she had to make sure he wasn't too good to be true and make him leap a bunch of obstacles along the way, she was so scared he wouldn't love her back.

When he told her a dinner before the FS date he was happy she knows now that he loves her,  she shook her head yes, 3 times while he said it, she was over the moon. Even though TPTB has to create doubt, that was their storyboard for this season: "Is he too good to be true? Can she trust him. Is he like her ex athlete b/f who cheated". blah blah blah.  

To go along with this... she responded to him when they were sitting on the bench during the day portion of their date.  He tells her he loves her and that he wants her to know that and she says, "I do".  Then after the first round of kissing, he says I needed you to know that and she says, "I know".  

During her PI at dinner she says it's not just hearing the words from his mouth, but knowing deep down and she does know that.  She was totally gone.
Oops I edited my post. I meant when he told her at dinner at the FS date, he was happy she knows that he loves her.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:31 am

For what it's worth, Jason Mesnick said in his podcast last week that he can totally tell that Andi had no intentions of picking anyone except Josh. And this was said after hometowns and while he was watching overnights.

So all of these stories are made up IMO. No one, especially some random writer for a news site, actually knows what happened except for producers who are sworn to secrecy and Andi. These same stories come out every season anyway. They say the same things each time. It's been years of this.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:42 am

Jason and Molly both think andi is in love with Josh and they see what we see. Molly actually has said she doesn't like Nick which surprised me she would announce that. She is from Milwaukee and makes me think she "heard" something. Anyway they are big Josh fans. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:44 am

I also think that the whole "athlete type" was concocted by TPTB. Have you guys noticed that almost ALL of the guys that she chose, with the exception of a few, we're former athletes just like Josh? Almost ALL of them!!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:45 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Well, call me crazy, but I think she wanted to fall in love with Josh the minute he stepped out of the limo. Her face totally lit up, and of course her "nailed it". And she wanted him to fall in love with her so bad, she had to make sure he wasn't too good to be true and make him leap a bunch of obstacles along the way, she was so scared he wouldn't love her back.

When he told her a dinner before the FS date he was happy she knows now that he loves her, she shook her head yes, 3 times while he said it, she was over the moon. Even though TPTB has to create doubt, that was their storyboard for this season: "Is he too good to be true? Can she trust him. Is he like her ex athlete b/f who cheated". blah blah blah.  

To go along with this... she said responded to him when they were sitting on the bench during the day portion of their date.  He tells her he loves her and that he wants her to know that and she says, "I do".  Then after the first round of kissing, he says I needed you to know that and she says, "I know".  

During her PI at dinner she says it's not just hearing the words from his mouth, but knowing deep down and she does know that.  She was totally gone.
 clapping! 

Even in the Fantasy suite, he tells her " Im glad that you know now that I love you, because that's important to me". He must have sensed that she needed to hear it again (if you look back at that scene she did have an uncomfortable look on her face).  :yes: Josh is the REAL MAN and Josh GETS her better then she thinks. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:46 am

Since we mentioned the FS date (and since I've watched it about 100 times today) -- can I just talk about how totally in love Josh is?? Remember back in one of their earlier conversations (I think it was a deleted scene talking about their fears) he said he's "definitely afraid of getting hurt" and that he's never had his heart broken. To go from that scary place (when he's just getting to know Andi) to the time at the bench where he can openly admit that he loves her knowing that she can't say anything back, and still say "I don't care". He loves her so much. He put it all out there knowing he has every chance to be hurt.

I can't wait for Monday when he can finally hear her say she loves him back.
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:54 am

mathwiz37 wrote:Since we mentioned the FS date (and since I've watched it about 100 times today) -- can I just talk about how totally in love Josh is??  Remember back in one of their earlier conversations (I think it was  a deleted scene talking about their fears) he said he's "definitely afraid of getting hurt" and that he's never had his heart broken.  To go from that scary place (when he's just getting to know Andi) to the time at the bench where he can openly admit that he loves her knowing that she can't say anything back, and still say "I don't care".  He loves her so much.  He put it all out there knowing he has every chance to be hurt.  

How many here think Josh has already heard "I love you" from her before the finale??? Like maybe in the FS she said she was falling. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:Since we mentioned the FS date (and since I've watched it about 100 times today) -- can I just talk about how totally in love Josh is??  Remember back in one of their earlier conversations (I think it was  a deleted scene talking about their fears) he said he's "definitely afraid of getting hurt" and that he's never had his heart broken.  To go from that scary place (when he's just getting to know Andi) to the time at the bench where he can openly admit that he loves her knowing that she can't say anything back, and still say "I don't care".  He loves her so much.  He put it all out there knowing he has every chance to be hurt.  

How many here think Josh has already heard "I love you" from her before the finale???  Like maybe in the FS she said she was falling.  ;)
ITA!!! If not evening of HTD.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:Jason and Molly both think andi is in love with Josh and they see what we see.  Molly actually has said she doesn't like Nick which surprised me she would announce that.  She is from Milwaukee and makes me think she "heard" something.  Anyway they are big Josh fans.  Smiley

Ooh is there a link to this? TIA
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 am

melanie1 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Jason and Molly both think andi is in love with Josh and they see what we see.  Molly actually has said she doesn't like Nick which surprised me she would announce that.  She is from Milwaukee and makes me think she "heard" something.  Anyway they are big Josh fans.  Smiley

Ooh is there a link to this? TIA

There might be here but don't know where. Just go to Mollys twitter, she posted a link there.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 am

soccermom333 wrote:

How many here think Josh has already heard "I love you" from her before the finale???  Like maybe in the FS she said she was falling.  ;)

I agree...so let me adjust my words --- I can't wait for Monday when we can finally hear her say she loves him back.  Hugesmile 
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 am

I think I have watched every season of The Bach/ette and there have been many times when Chris says the Most Dramatic ending, blah blah blah.. and I was like 'what?' that's it??!
It is Josh all the way, from DAY 1!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca