SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 am

Monday seems so far away! Won't be surprised if they are quiet on SM all weekend  giggling 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 16 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 16 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 16 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:Since we mentioned the FS date (and since I've watched it about 100 times today) -- can I just talk about how totally in love Josh is??  Remember back in one of their earlier conversations (I think it was  a deleted scene talking about their fears) he said he's "definitely afraid of getting hurt" and that he's never had his heart broken.  To go from that scary place (when he's just getting to know Andi) to the time at the bench where he can openly admit that he loves her knowing that she can't say anything back, and still say "I don't care".  He loves her so much.  He put it all out there knowing he has every chance to be hurt.  

I can't wait for Monday when he can finally hear her say she loves him back.

How many here think Josh has already heard "I love you" from her before the finale???  Like maybe in the FS she said she was falling.  ;)
me  :WAVEY:  Just like Ashley let JP know, because he was full of insecurities & he almost freaked out on the  epi before HTD's. I think Andi def. told Josh in the Fantasy Suite and maybe whispered ILY in his ear in the pool too, as they weren't mic'd up, so TPTB couldn't hear her say it. I also think that pool scene got hotter and hotter, and the camera's left them at that time, then they went into the fantasy suite to seal the deal. jmo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:06 am

Oh I totally think they solidified their relationship in the FS, in more ways than one. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:09 am

1funnyfish wrote:Oh I totally think they solidified their relationship in the FS, in more ways than one. Smiley

Me too!  :yes:  giggling 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 am

If that's the case, it's going to be VERY interesting to see her interaction with Nick on the LCD.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 am

I don't believe that Andi would have given Nick the last GD rose if he was her F1.  She knew he was having problems with the guys in the house and I believe she would have protected him.  I don't think she would have wanted him to have the first 2nd 1on1 date for the same reason. 

I think that once Andi made her final decision (in France) the producers took over and manipulated the date, the sneak over and the GD rose to cause maximum drama with the guys.  A side affect was Nick thinking that he was a frontrunner because he was getting all this extra attention from Andi.  IMO, it's part of the reason that Andi gave Josh a bracelet. She knew what was going to happen the next day and she didn't want Josh to worry about where he stood with her.   It's entirely possible that the producers made Andi a deal that if she played along with the Nick stuff she could send him home early.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 am

^ She's stating words like "I think" and "IMO" I don't see her stating anything as concrete fact. She's giving her opinion and since it's the Josh fan thread, it's certainly welcomed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 am

Cecilia wrote:
cindebugg wrote:I don't believe that Andi would have given Nick the last GD rose if he was her F1.  She knew he was having problems with the guys in the house and I believe she would have protected him.  I don't think she would have wanted him to have the first 2nd 1on1 date for the same reason. 

I think that once Andi made her final decision (in France) the producers took over and manipulated the date, the sneak over and the GD rose to cause maximum drama with the guys.  A side affect was Nick thinking that he was a frontrunner because he was getting all this extra attention from Andi.  IMO, it's part of the reason that Andi gave Josh a bracelet. She knew what was going to happen the next day and she didn't want Josh to worry about where he stood with her.   It's entirely possible that the producers made Andi a deal that if she played along with the Nick stuff she could send him home early.

You are certain about things you have no real knowledge about.  It kind of amazes me.

How is she stating certainty. Hence her "I think" and "IMO". She's speculating. That's what this forum is for.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 am

Lets play nice. This is a fan thread.  Hugesmile  Other fan threads people say things that might amaze other people too. Thats okay, it's a fan thread. They are entitled.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:30 am

melanie1 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
cindebugg wrote:I don't believe that Andi would have given Nick the last GD rose if he was her F1.  She knew he was having problems with the guys in the house and I believe she would have protected him.  I don't think she would have wanted him to have the first 2nd 1on1 date for the same reason. 

You are certain about things you have no real knowledge about.  It kind of amazes me.

How is she stating certainty. Hence her "I think" and "IMO". She's speculating. That's what this forum is for.

Absolutely! It is a FAN thread. Smiley Only positive thoughts....  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:30 am

Cecilia wrote:

Fan thread but in Cinde post I read IMO...... Good Lawd I can't wait until Monday.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:31 am

Wasn't it Kelly Travis that said TPTB pretty much stereotype the guys/girls before they even get there? They even try to choose the clothes that they wear? IMO, so much splicing and dicing and directing and manipulating goes on that we are very lucky to have found the gold ribbon!!!! Kudos to the sleuther who first saw it. And still love the story of the glow worm!!! Andi and Josh's love is so undeniable that no amount of smoke and mirrors could hide it!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca