SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:51 am

Went to ABC and they are only fronting "The Andi and Josh love story".
Last time I was there "both love stories" were on the front page. Is this a clue? With Nick they have put his nervousness talking to Hy on the front page.
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 21 Skarma11

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:56 am

Good Morning All..

Hope everyone has a great day...Thanks to Steel I bring you this mornings treat...  :cutesmile!: 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 21 78e5b6cb-4f4a-4667-ab5b-ad18161d4176_zpseae6bf42
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 am

MJC1969 wrote:I do not mind my edits being used as long as I get credit...screen shots are for you entertainment.  Love making art out of love....xoxo mjc

Thank you MJC, you are very talented. You really make art!  :Thanktwo 

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 am

Sorry if this has already been mentioned here. In the unspoiled thread, someone (I think Graham Gal) observed that Josh handed Hy a box of cigars which apparently were the same brand Josh and Andi saw on their walk through town. So apparently Andi was giving Josh not only the heads up that he was making it to MTP (uh, duh!) but also facilitating Josh making a good impression with Hy by telling him something her dad may enjoy as a gift.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 am

cindebugg wrote:
cindebugg wrote:I don't believe that Andi would have given Nick the last GD rose if he was her F1.  She knew he was having problems with the guys in the house and I believe she would have protected him.  I don't think she would have wanted him to have the first 2nd 1on1 date for the same reason. 

I think that once Andi made her final decision (in France) the producers took over and manipulated the date, the sneak over and the GD rose to cause maximum drama with the guys.  A side affect was Nick thinking that he was a frontrunner because he was getting all this extra attention from Andi.  IMO, it's part of the reason that Andi gave Josh a bracelet. She knew what was going to happen the next day and she didn't want Josh to worry about where he stood with her.   It's entirely possible that the producers made Andi a deal that if she played along with the Nick stuff she could send him home early.

That's quite an assumption.   I actually do have knowledge about what goes on behind the scenes of this show.   Let's just say that I had the opportunity to pick a past leads brain due to having a mutual friend.   The funny thing is that during his season I really didn't like him but he turned out to be a decent guy.

Cinde- still catching up but this is really interesting, thanks for sharing. IMO, I think this might be a feasible theory since I personally think Andi was scared of Josh breaking her heart the minute he popped his head out of the limo (the sweet thing is that I think he felt the same way too). But once she knew Josh's reciprocation was honest and heartfelt, it was game over and Nick would continue to be that back-up plan.

I know these folks sign contracts and when they do, they're all excited and starry-eyed, not thinking ahead that this sometimes turns into a dirty game of leading someone on because they have to come thru with their end of the bargain.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:09 am

I'm excited to see what song they use for Andi and Josh's montage.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:09 am

docnash14 wrote:Sorry if this has already been mentioned here.  In the unspoiled thread, someone (I think Graham Gal) observed that Josh handed Hy a box of cigars which apparently were the same brand Josh and Andi saw on their walk through town.  So apparently Andi was giving Josh not only the heads up that he was making it to MTP (uh, duh!) but also facilitating Josh making a good impression with Hy by telling him something her dad may enjoy as a gift.
That's an awesome observation on GG's part. I thought it was wonderful that Josh was bringing both parents gifts.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 am

cindebugg wrote:She doesn't really have a choice in the matter.  She signed a contract that really ties her hands.  You have to drag bodies to the end and if people are going to call Andi out there are 27 other leads that need to be called out too.   Who's to say Andi even wanted Nick in the F2?

You have made me chuckle with this one but it's a very valid point. I know of at least one season where F2 was not who the lead planned but rather what the show "planned" and another where the show put considerable pressure on the choice for F1. It's a jungle out there if you go on this show, even as the lead.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:17 am

Here's the deal. Several pages have been deleted and edited by us this morning. Sorry to those that had good posts that got caught up in a quoted post. We simply don't have time to fix offending posts so they all get deleted.

If you're popping in here to snoop, and don't have anything positive to say, stay out.

I think for the most part, everyone has done an excellent job in not crossing the line, and for the Mod's not to have to use the ban system. Lets keep it that way.

As always, thank you to those posters, new a seasoned, who continue to help out.

Carry on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 am

Just a little bit of how much our Boy loves Our Girl  awwww 

MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 am

Trueloveforever wrote:I'm excited to see what song they use for Andi and Josh's montage.

Let's hope there is one@! In some recent seasons there hasn't been one (not sure Sean and Catherine got one).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:22 am

there is no way andi did not pick josh ! she must know how awkward it would be that she might bump into him in atlanta. And honestly the thought of letting someone go who lives so close (kinda the "so close, yet so far") will haunt her for life. and the babe part just seals the deal for me.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca