SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:14 am

Thank you Linds! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:15 am

Cecilia wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

You are certain about things you have no real knowledge about.  It kind of amazes me.

Fan thread but in Cinde post I read IMO...... Good Lawd I can't wait until Monday.....

I understand this is a fan thread.  I can't wait until Monday either.  But if you all agree with this post then Andi had been completely leading a dude on for weeks - very well, lots of kissing and probably more in FS, with words and for some time.  
And to be clear - nothing I have said is negative to your Josh.

She doesn't really have a choice in the matter.  She signed a contract that really ties her hands.  You have to drag bodies to the end and if people are going to call Andi out there are 27 other leads that need to be called out too.   Who's to say Andi even wanted Nick in the F2?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:17 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Thank you Linds! Smiley

Of course you're welcome Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:35 am

melanie1 wrote:Isn't this the dress she wore on her last date with Josh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2NkYNPG1RU

Not sure about dress.  I couldn't see her shoulder...but Kelly told her she was gorgeous, and asked so why was she doing this?   Her reply was I haven't found anyone who will put up with me!   What did she ask on the FSD???   Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:46 am

teachturtle wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Isn't this the dress she wore on her last date with Josh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2NkYNPG1RU

Not sure about dress.  I couldn't see her shoulder...but Kelly told her she was gorgeous, and asked so why was she doing this?   Her reply was I haven't found anyone who will put up with me!   What did she ask on the FSD???   Smiley

It is the same dress. She recycled some of her dresses from the season during her post-filming, pre-air interviews. She wore the dress she wore to dinner with Marcus in Belgium on Jimmy Kimmel.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:12 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:Feeling a bit protective over our sweet boy...  :Knight: 
Wishing nothing but the very best for all of the remaining guys, but Josh deserves this one, IMO.  :married

Yes he does.   hearthumbsup 

And I agree it is a "yellow" ribbon too.  The question is, will he leave it on for the People photo shoot??  I think he will!    :yes: 

Dixie Pines wrote:I went with Gold bc of Sophie's #TeamGR, but yellow it is.... Hugesmile 
you guys will have to forgive me for being totally nitpicky about the color.  👅 i also wonder if People will want him to remove the ribbons. i could see them asking josh to do so. so, don't sweat if folks if suddenly he isn't wearing them.

p.s. love that knight smilie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:48 am

Josh would probably prefer that we refer to it as "yellow". Having a Georgia Bulldog sporting LSU colors on his wrist may not be the best thing!!! HaHa!!!

I wonder if Josh and Andi will have "a house divided" or if she cheers on Georgia?!? At least they're both SEC...high five
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:02 am

No twitter activity from Josh and Andi since her tweet about flying to LA this afternoon.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:32 am

1funnyfish wrote:Oh I totally think they solidified their relationship in the FS, in more ways than one. Smiley

I Totally agree! Without a doubt!!  giggling giggling With the chemistry between them that they both admit is insane (her words) to begin with. No way do I believe that she was in that bed with him all night without saying ILY back to him. Alone just seeing how he handles her, I would bet anything that he got more then one ILY out of her in his own little sexy way  giggling :hidingchair  
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:34 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 Skarma10

Still counting down. This will be the most romantic proposal ever!
(MJC, I hope you don't mind me using one of your amazing captures)

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:37 am

Glow worm wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 19 Skarma10

Still counting down. This will be the most romantic proposal ever!
(MJC, I hope you don't mind me using one of your amazing captures)
Love this
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:12 am

Hope there will be no Brooks situation, make a little (even if it's a tiny little one) place for Josh is not final 1 in case it's not him (even if you're "sure").

bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca