SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 am

soccermom333 wrote:It is so sad to me that at this time of the season, things turn ugly on the board.  I really wish everyone on the board would stop bashing the lead and the final 1 (ESPECIALLY IN THE FAN THREAD) just because they have sour grapes and "their" guy is not "winning.  Yikes.  This is a silly show and this is suppose to be fun.  

Lets just try and ignore the posters who come over and "bait" us to comment to them.    There is a foe button for a reason.    Haha   :cutesmile!: 

Back to Andi and Josh and their beautiful love story.   l o v e group hug :sweetheart:   #teamjodi

I'm not sour grapes and I'm not baiting anyone. I came here (for the first time) to look at posts that I think the moderators deleted.
I think Andi and Josh are perfect together. Carry on.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:54 am

Maggenzm wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Here's an interesting post on Facebook. Josh's friend David Green posted this picture with the following:

I guess if (when) josh wins Monday night, we will have to retake the Murray family photo to add someone else in.. Haha #tbt
http://instagram.com/p/q16nTsLO02/

Both Josh and Aaron liked the post  giggling

These friends are excited and can't keep it in. Yet, another clue!

Adorable! Hahaha it's cute how excited/proud his friends are. They seem to be giving off the "he deserves love" vibe.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:55 am

Cecilia wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:It is so sad to me that at this time of the season, things turn ugly on the board.  I really wish everyone on the board would stop bashing the lead and the final 1 (ESPECIALLY IN THE FAN THREAD) just because they have sour grapes and "their" guy is not "winning.  Yikes.  This is a silly show and this is suppose to be fun.  

Lets just try and ignore the posters who come over and "bait" us to comment to them.    There is a foe button for a reason.    Haha   :cutesmile!: 

Back to Andi and Josh and their beautiful love story.   l o v e group hug :sweetheart:   #teamjodi

I'm not sour grapes and I'm not baiting anyone.  I came here (for the first time) to look at posts that I think the moderators deleted.
I think Andi and Josh are perfect together.  Carry on.

:yes: We agree with you!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 am

Maggenzm wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Here's an interesting post on Facebook. Josh's friend David Green posted this picture with the following:

I guess if (when) josh wins Monday night, we will have to retake the Murray family photo to add someone else in.. Haha #tbt

It is! One more for the list. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:58 am

Can someone bring the pic over? I can't seem to see it. Thanks Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:59 am

1funnyfish wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Adorable! Hahaha it's cute how excited/proud his friends are. They seem to be giving off the "he deserves love" vibe.

You know, like MM said" Josh, You have put yourself last for so long, you deserve it, you deserve the best" and we agree with MM, he deserves someone who is crazy about him, and her name is Andi.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:00 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:Wasn't it Kelly Travis that said TPTB pretty much stereotype the guys/girls before they even get there? They even try to choose the clothes that they wear? IMO, so much splicing and dicing and directing and manipulating goes on that we are very lucky to have found the gold ribbon!!!! Kudos to the sleuther who first saw it. And still love the story of the glow worm!!! Andi and Josh's love is so undeniable that no amount of smoke and mirrors could hide it!!!

I love the yellow/golden ribbon.  It is probably the biggest clue out there.  Thanks sophie!   :cutesmile!: 

sophie did a great job finding the ribbon. let's just get the color right--it's yellow not gold. sorry, i'm a designer and calling it the wrong color makes me a little crazy.  Embarressed! 

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:04 am

Isn't this the dress she wore on her last date with Josh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2NkYNPG1RU
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:05 am

Quoting again to add picture for those that can't view it.

davidgreene11
12 hours ago

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 18 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 18 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 18 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:06 am

Feeling a bit protective over our sweet boy...  :Knight: 
Wishing nothing but the very best for all of the remaining guys, but Josh deserves this one, IMO.  :married
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:09 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Feeling a bit protective over our sweet boy...  :Knight: 
Wishing nothing but the very best for all of the remaining guys, but Josh deserves this one, IMO.  :married

Yes he does.  hearthumbsup 

And I agree it is a "yellow" ribbon too. The question is, will he leave it on for the People photo shoot?? I think he will!  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 am

I went with Gold bc of Sophie's #TeamGR, but yellow it is.... Hugesmile 
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca