SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 CSiWdL

Thanks for this!! One of my favorite moments of the whole season. It was so cute and there was much more cuteness that followed this!

Love this! These two are so natural together. A match made in heaven.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:38 pm

That is the cutest moment they've had yet (or at least top 5!). She said on Kelly she's single because she hasn't found anyone to put up with her yet laugh out loud Adorable!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:Isn't ATFR when they announce the next bachelor? Could some of the guys be going to support the next one, whoever he is? Chris, maybe?

Normally, yes, that's when they normally announce it, but since RS said there's BIP this season they're most likely going to announce it then. They're still debating on Chris vs Arie right now.

That's not always true of The Bachelor (in contrast to the Bachelorette that has a much quicker turn around time with filming typically starting just a few days after the ATFR.  Since filming for the Bachelor won't start until September, there are times that the lead isn't announced until later.  For instance, we were led to believe that there was a horse race between Sean and Arie (although according to Sean's sister Sean had already signed the deal) and Sean wasn't announced until I believe some time in August (someone can check me on that).

According to RS, they are actually considering both Arie and Chris.  Apparently, they have done filming both in Arizona and Iowa, but the show is also paying for a trainer for Arie (who will be the first to admit and even poke fun at his lack of muscles ala the deleted scene in Emily's season where he is measuring his arm muscle compared to Sean and Doug).

Sean wasn't officially announced announced til September, the 25th to be exact. But you are correct, Sean was signed on way before that.

My guess is they won't announce it til around the BIP finale.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:49 pm

pander3575 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
He probably didn't get the memo  Hugesmile 

Not really a secret.  F1 and F2 are always there for ATFR.
Yes but would the F2 need to be there on Fri.  He could wait till Sun to fly in.
Yay, I thought the F1 (Josh) would leave today, I posted it way back somewhere. People shoot must be tomorrow. There is no reason for the F2 to be there before Sunday, imo  So Andi and Josh have tonight, Sat., Sun & Monday together.  whipped 

BTW, I saw a tweet to Andi, not nice about Nick, and he  is still in Chicago as of today. Be interesting to see if he's seen in Chicago tomorrow too.

She seems legit:
Holly Gaspari @hollygaspari
@AndiDorfman Nick Viall just ignored my puppy when we walked past him...how do you not pet a puppy?!
3:25 PM - 25 Jul 2014

TLF, I sat here crying watching your last video. I love that song so much and it's perfect to Andi and Josh. Thank you. tyvm

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Just watched the 2 fan videos. Thanks so much for making them! Perfect.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:Just watched the 2 fan videos. Thanks so much for making them! Perfect.
Ah, just watched the other one too. Such talent to do these videos and catch all the most romantic parts. Thanks again!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Tweets  Tweets and replies
Stephanie Murray @stephmurray11  ·  20h
Can't wait for @MaggieMcGovern1 to get here tomorrow and go to Disney ♥️
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 1 time1 FavoriteFavorited 9 times9
More
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 36 BtazRU7IcAI79vs

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:20 pm

oless4 wrote:Tweets  Tweets and replies
More
They are going to DisneyWorld, in Orlando, FL, not DisneyLand in CA. Steph's friend is coming to Tampa, from Athens, GA. There is a viewing party hosted by Momma Murray and Step Murray for charity, Monday night in Tampa, FL.  yes 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:21 pm

More

MaggieMcGovern1  ·  Jun 30

Officially visiting Tampa next month! Bring on Disney World,bachelorette finales and seeing @stephmurray11 ✨
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:22 pm

DawgFan wrote:
DawgFan wrote:It was a deleted scene from very early on...

Found it!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_j16hhfi8
Y
Thanks !! Wow , I have never seen this clip before. OMG !  lolpanda  .... LOL at five Josh's ...cute !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:23 pm

[quote="melanie1"]
More

MaggieMcGovern1  ·  Jun 30

Oops! Lol! Smiley
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca