SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 am

Steel2009 wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:^^^

Here's the link
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/8574-the-bachelorette-finale-josh-or-nick-video-preview

Thanks for Posting!!  I almost thought its the same old clips but there are new clips at the end clapping! 
Thanks for saying this, because I stopped watching when CH came on.  I thought that was last week's preview! I would have missed the new stuff at the very end! Andi's PI about the baseball card mentioned the exact things about what it symbolized that I posted last night.  I just love their playful, funny, romantic relationship.   :cutesmile!:

"What the F are you talking about" was hilarious, and the way they both just laughed from the belly tickles me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:29 am

So according to that article Nick meets her parents first and then Josh. I thought it was going to be the other way around.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 am

I love Andi's reaction to doesn't play games!! I think the only person who can get her to laugh at herself is Josh. So adorable! And I don't think we have to worry about him being walked on, looks like he sees all of her and finds it adorable and more than fine to put up with. Love their adorable, silly, and sweet relationship and that BL tells the whole story IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:36 am

And"........ There is THE music Smiley

Oooo and Nick needs too much reassurance

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:36 am

Alanna wrote:I love Andi's reaction to doesn't play games!! I think the only person who can get her to laugh at herself is Josh. So adorable! And I don't think we have to worry about him being walked on, looks like he sees all of her and finds it adorable and more than fine to put up with. Love their adorable, silly, and sweet relationship and that BL tells the whole story IMO.
 I agree 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:38 am

[quote="docnash14"]
Steel2009 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Did you guys see the new preview from Grapevine?  It's in the video thread.

After she reads her errors...she says "what the F are you talking about?" rofl rofl 

Yes, I just saw it (actually, just watched some of it twice).  In contrasting the body language when she's with Josh versus with Nick, it's just further confirmation.  I was most interested in seeing how Andi would react to the errors as I wondered if she might bristle just a bit as I think historically she becomes defensive when criticized.  I think she may have been taken a back for a nano second but, as you said, was then able to take it like a champ and endorse what he said with further proof.  I think that bodes well for the relationship and exemplifies again how her relationship with Josh softens her around her edges or as she would say lowers her guard.[/quote]

Nailed it!! ITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:48 am

Jeepers wrote:And"........ There is THE music Smiley

I am never sure what music is THE music. Can you tell me at which part it is played so I can go back and listen?  Smiley 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:51 am

Piper61 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:And"........ There is THE music Smiley

I am never sure what music is THE music.  Can you tell me at which part it is played so I can go back and listen?  Smiley 
It was with Josh and I think it was on their LCD date swimming. I always listen for it.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:52 am

At the very end of the preview .. Over Andi and Josh in the water

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:53 am

Thank you, pander and Jeepers! Going back to listen.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am

mathwiz37 wrote:^^^

Here's the link
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/8574-the-bachelorette-finale-josh-or-nick-video-preview

Did anyone else hear Andi "snort" while reading the card? I'm not sure if she needs her nasal spray or laughed too hard. Does she sound a little congested?.....either way too cute!!

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 am

Alanna wrote:I love Andi's reaction to doesn't play games!! I think the only person who can get her to laugh at herself is Josh. So adorable! And I don't think we have to worry about him being walked on, looks like he sees all of her and finds it adorable and more than fine to put up with. Love their adorable, silly, and sweet relationship and that BL tells the whole story IMO.

I think Josh was very judicious with that one. He could have easily put what she had told him about playing "mind games" but I think that would have run the risk for misinterpretation so I am glad he opted out of that especially since this will hopefully be a keepsake for the rest of their lives

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca