SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm

what's PDA ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by emptysquares Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Does anyone know if Chris and Des or any past couples stayed together the weekend before the finale? It looks like Nick is staying in a hotel and obviously not at a safe house with Andi per his Instagram. This could be another clue.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 pm

bilolo wrote:what's PDA ?

Public displays of affection. His mom told Andi that she had never seen Josh be all over someone (physically) as he was being with Andi.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 pm

roses4ever wrote:When will they be on Kimmel?

Kimmel starts filming at 5:00 California time. They will be done with the "live event" around 5 and then probably head over to Jimmy Kimmel. Does this make sense? Correct me if i am wrong.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Is anyone getting a little excited?!? Oh. My. Gosh!!! Losing it in Louisiana over here!!!!!!!! handwave
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 pm

emptysquares wrote:Does anyone know if Chris and Des or any past couples stayed together the weekend before the finale? It looks like Nick is staying in a hotel and obviously not at a safe house with Andi per his Instagram. This could be another clue.

Others have said Chris/Des and Emily/Jef stayed together the weekend of the ATFR. I know SeanCat did not. Not sure about JuanPa/Nikki as that's the other "live" ATFR couple.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 70 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 70 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 pm

emptysquares wrote:Does anyone know if Chris and Des or any past couples stayed together the weekend before the finale? It looks like Nick is staying in a hotel and obviously not at a safe house with Andi per his Instagram. This could be another clue.

I  also put this in Nick's thread:  I am pretty sure that Nick is staying in the same hotel (the Standard) as Arie did for the AFTR in Emily's season.  Apparently Des and Chris admitted to being  in a safehouse the weekend prior to their ATFR.  I know Fleiss held a big party at his house for Andy and Tessa the night before their finale.  I don't know about Catherine and Sean; as I recall, she flew in from Seattle that Sunday.

Last edited by docnash14 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 pm

docnash14 wrote:

I  also put this in Nick's thread:  I am pretty sure that Nick is staying in the same hotel (the Standard) as Arie did for the AFTR in Andi's season.  Apparently Des and Chris admitted to being  in a safehouse the weekend prior to their ATFR.  I know Fleiss held a big party at his house for Andy and Tessa the night before their finale.  I don't know about Catherine and Sean; as I recall, she flew in from Seattle that Sunday.

Yes this is correct.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:46 pm

docnash14 wrote:
bilolo wrote:what's PDA ?

Public displays of affection.  His mom told Andi that she had never seen Josh be all over someone (physically) as he was being with Andi.
Thank you, Josh is not afraid to show his affection for sure Hugesmile 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:46 pm

umngirl wrote:

Others have said Chris/Des and Emily/Jef stayed together the weekend of the ATFR. I know SeanCat did not. Not sure about JuanPa/Nikki as that's the other "live" ATFR couple.

That makes sense. Chris and Des and Jef and Emily both had their People photo shoots the weekend before the finale but SeanCat didn't so Josh and Andi are probably staying at a safe house somewhere.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:47 pm

emptysquares wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That makes sense. Chris and Des and Jef and Emily both had their People photo shoots the weekend before the finale but SeanCat didn't so Josh and Andi are probably staying at a safe house somewhere.

Yes they are.  :yes: l o v e smilelove 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
roses4ever wrote:When will they be on Kimmel?

Kimmel starts filming at 5:00 California time.  They will be done with the "live event" around 5 and then probably head over to Jimmy Kimmel.  Does this make sense?  Correct me if i am wrong.  
The live show starts at 10 eastern, which is 7 pacific. So they'll be done at 8pm.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca