SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:12 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

That's pretty hardcore Alanna, laugh out loud

It started out as just a mental list in my head because I was really trying not to be biased this season (especially after the whole Brooks thing) and just focus on who Andi was worrying most about. I honestly tried one for Nick too, but I abandoned that and jumped ship after episode 3. I just couldn't get a good list going giggling 

LOL. I think you should post the list on Josh thread AFRC for us to rejoice and remember for future seasons. This has been by far my fave season, especially with Josh fan thread as my home everyday. Andi really pleasantly surprised me.

yes Me too, she was a great bachelorette!
I think maybe my favorite Ette of all time. She didn't let ANY of these guys get the best of her, maybe Josh a little, but for the most part, it was her show and she took her job very seriously. To top it all off, she had her f1 chase her all around the world before winning her, and all 4-5 of her top guys thought they were in love with her. She's awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by laurentx Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Alanna, ITA - a true role model for all young women, not only that beauty and brains do exist - but men are extremely attracted to a strong woman with conviction!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:41 pm

thirteen wrote:The thing that sealed the deal for me was that Andi has barely left Atlanta a few times and when she does it is because she has media interviews or went to visit grandma. And in the times that she "disappeared" from SM Josh did too and they were tweeting similar things almost at the same time.  :yes: 

They are so stinking cute. I cannot wait to see them together. I can't wait to see the whole family together either. This is just too much to handle. So ready for Monday. And he gets to spend the weekend with his girl. Oh what fun!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

LOL. I think you should post the list on Josh thread AFRC for us to rejoice and remember for future seasons. This has been by far my fave season, especially with Josh fan thread as my home everyday. Andi really pleasantly surprised me.

yes Me too, she was a great bachelorette!
I think maybe my favorite Ette of all time. She didn't let ANY of these guys get the best of her, maybe Josh a little, but for the most part, it was her show and she took her job very seriously. To top it all off, she had her f1 chase her all around the world before winning her, and all 4-5 of her top guys thought they were in love with her. She's awesome.

I agree, Alanna! She may top the list for my favorite Bach'ette. It'll be hard to top this season and her.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Jeepers wrote:It appears to have been planned as a fundraiser
I don't live too terribly far and you don't know how badly I want to email and try to get in.  plotting

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Aaaand it's live!!! Enjoy.

Trueloveforever you rock!!!! I think this is my favorite of them all so far!!  clapping! 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:55 pm

DawgFan wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It appears to have been planned as a fundraiser
I don't live too terribly far and you don't know how badly I want to email and try to get in.   plotting

DOO ITT clapping! 

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:08 pm

My newest video!

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm

iluvromance814 wrote:My newest video!

Good Job Girly Smiley
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello, huge Josh & Andi fan here. I've been reading all of your posts for a long time and I'm so in love with this couple. There was a topic about Andi changing her mind at the last min, and I don't believe that for one second. If Andi really wanted nick, then why is she sooo worried about how Josh feels? I mean look at the evidence. She had a meltdown because of him, she light up when he told her ilfy. and remember her pi when she said she'll never forget this day and how she"ll always have today to me that was very telling over her feelings for Josh. Even the way she greets them is so different. With nick it's a peck and a hug and sometimes a lift. But with josh she says "hi" like multiple of times and they kiss a bunch and she wraps herself around him. Imo, she fell in love after their 2nd 1 on 1. Notice at the cocktail party how he says he can't wait to show his family someone he's falling for and she pushes him to the side. It's like she wants to tell him so bad. She did the same thing on the FS when he said he loved her. All I'm saying is if she wanted to choose Nick she wouldn't freak out when Josh hasn't said ily yet. What made it even more obvious is that Nick said his ily at the end of the FS date.  This is all my opinion though...

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:30 pm

iluvromance814 wrote:My newest video!

High clap  Bravo !!...Perfect !! This is currently one of my very favorite songs . I was just thinking last night how I wished somebody would make a sweet video for Josh and Andi with it, and here it is ...Thanks.. I , love Lee Brice and, BTW ...You Rock !!  clapping! 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:34 pm

melanie1 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I think it's so adorable that Josh didn't just shake Hy's hand, he hugged him also, and Hy hugged him back.

Perfect!

This is the second time he met Hy right? When Hy showed up on the first night I am assuming he met all the guys...? Doubt he remembers each one of them, but I'm sure Josh does.

Does anyone remember Hy saying something like "there are like 5 Joshes in there!" So yes, she did ask him if he had met a Josh!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca