SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:50 pm

I think it's so adorable that Josh didn't just shake Hy's hand, he hugged him also, and Hy hugged him back.

Perfect!
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Aaaand it's live!!! Enjoy.

Darn it! I'm at work, now I have to sneak out to watch your fabulous video. Thanks
 clapping! :cutesmile!: clapping! 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:53 pm

The thing that sealed the deal for me was that Andi has barely left Atlanta a few times and when she does it is because she has media interviews or went to visit grandma. And in the times that she "disappeared" from SM Josh did too and they were tweeting similar things almost at the same time.  :yes: 

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I think it's so adorable that Josh didn't just shake Hy's hand, he hugged him also, and Hy hugged him back.

Perfect!

I wish we could see a bit of how Andi greets Nick before the MTP and how they are sitting on the sofa. I'd love to compare body language. Josh and Andi are pretty much sitting on top of each other in the tiny preview they gave us. Stingy aren't they?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I think it's so adorable that Josh didn't just shake Hy's hand, he hugged him also, and Hy hugged him back.

Perfect!

This is the second time he met Hy right? When Hy showed up on the first night I am assuming he met all the guys...? Doubt he remembers each one of them, but I'm sure Josh does.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:00 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Done and done.
Great! I'm happy we've kept up with this list all season because I plan to use it as a benchmark for future seasons. For realsies.

That's pretty hardcore Alanna, laugh out loud

It started out as just a mental list in my head because I was really trying not to be biased this season (especially after the whole Brooks thing) and just focus on who Andi was worrying most about. I honestly tried one for Nick too, but I abandoned that and jumped ship after episode 3. I just couldn't get a good list going giggling 

LOL. I think you should post the list on Josh thread AFRC for us to rejoice and remember for future seasons. This has been by far my fave season, especially with Josh fan thread as my home everyday. Andi really pleasantly surprised me.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:02 pm

thirteen wrote:The thing that sealed the deal for me was that Andi has barely left Atlanta a few times and when she does it is because she has media interviews or went to visit grandma. And in the times that she "disappeared" from SM Josh did too and they were tweeting similar things almost at the same time.  :yes: 

Agree. That reason, along with the ribbons he continues to wear, and his mom's viewing party are all the reasons I believe he is F1. What "grown ass man" is going to wear ribbons, of all things, on his wrist unless they meant something very special to him. And there is no way his mother would have a viewing party if he was going to be publically humiliated. Does anyone know if that was always planned as a fundraiser, or was the fundraiser aspect something she added later, because she may have been called out on giving the ending away by planning a viewing party?  no idea 

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:05 pm

It appears to have been planned as a fundraiser

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Great! I'm happy we've kept up with this list all season because I plan to use it as a benchmark for future seasons. For realsies.

That's pretty hardcore Alanna, laugh out loud

It started out as just a mental list in my head because I was really trying not to be biased this season (especially after the whole Brooks thing) and just focus on who Andi was worrying most about. I honestly tried one for Nick too, but I abandoned that and jumped ship after episode 3. I just couldn't get a good list going giggling 

LOL. I think you should post the list on Josh thread AFRC for us to rejoice and remember for future seasons. This has been by far my fave season, especially with Josh fan thread as my home everyday. Andi really pleasantly surprised me.

yes Me too, she was a great bachelorette!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Aaaand it's live!!! Enjoy.

Beautiful! :tissuebox  They're so blessed to have found each other. I love their love story. Three more days, I can't wait!  

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

so Josh tells the world he's headed to LA today and there are no sightings?? Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 32 2292733854 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
thirteen wrote:The thing that sealed the deal for me was that Andi has barely left Atlanta a few times and when she does it is because she has media interviews or went to visit grandma. And in the times that she "disappeared" from SM Josh did too and they were tweeting similar things almost at the same time.  :yes: 

Agree. That reason, along with the ribbons he continues to wear, and his mom's viewing party are all the reasons I believe he is F1. What "grown ass man" is going to wear ribbons, of all things, on his wrist unless they meant something very special to him. And there is no way his mother would have a viewing party if he was going to be publically humiliated. Does anyone know if that was always planned as a fundraiser, or was the fundraiser aspect something she added later, because she may have been called out on giving the ending away by planning a viewing party?  no idea 

:yes: All these were "things that make you go HUMMM". Good job team for being such good detectives. I would have being a basket case by now if I did find this place.  bowdown 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca