SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:42 am

These timezones are killing me! I can't seem to be able to go to bed afraid of missing out on something. And when I finally do I only manage to sleep for like 4 hours and then I have to check in here again.  :crazed 
Just checked through the posts and oh boy, a lot has happened during my beauty sleep.The last preview is so adorable. Love the baseball card. The TPTB must like him, helping him make that. Thank you for bringing them over so quickly. This board is a gold mine to us living in Europe. awwww 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:19 am

Josh favorited this tweet: It's gonna be "ruff" waiting until Monday 2 see @jmurbulldog ! #puppylove #TeamJosh
If I was the owner I would totally name them Josh and Andi. So cute!Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 55 Btbzz610

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 am

1funnyfish wrote:
emptysquares wrote:The preview just came on for me. I recorded with my phone and uploaded to Youtube.

She is beaming when she is getting her gift from Josh. Body language is everything. She is sitting on Josh. She is sitting next to Nick.

Delete

Last edited by Pia1 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong thread)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 am

Glow worm wrote:Josh favorited this tweet: It's gonna be "ruff" waiting until Monday 2 see @jmurbulldog ! #puppylove #TeamJosh
If I was the owner I would totally name them Josh and Andi. So cute!Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 55 Btbzz610

I sent that!  Hugesmile   They are my neighbor's pups.  I've sent Josh three pics with them, and he has favorited them all.  I tweeted this last night with both Josh and Andi's twitter names, and he didn't favorite it.  I then deleted it, and then tagged them in individual tweets.  Josh favorited that one.  Guess he doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag!!  Oops!! Too late!! giggling
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:33 am

cheerleader Oh, hi Teachturtle! Great move! Are you trying to convince your neighbors to rename their pups? Look they are even "holding hands".

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 am

^^^  They have 8!  The little one is Teeny.  She's my fav!  I could try; they do make a cute couple like our JODI!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:10 am

teachturtle wrote:^^^  They have 8!  The little one is Teeny.  She's my fav!  I could try; they do make a cute couple like our JODI!!

For sure! seeing hearts 

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:26 am

Good morning guys! Two more days left!!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

pumpkinnoodle wrote:
Acrunch wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 55 Image_zps67878d00

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 55 Image_zpsd1b4dfa1

Can you say total, complete and absolute adorableness!! Total cuteness and beautifulness!! I just can't  wait until Monday!! They are so loving and adorable together this kind of togetherness is so real and genuine!!  Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts 

:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: clapping! clapping! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

How freaking adorable is this?! She can't contain her excitement..so adorbs!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 am

Just wanted to tell everybody on this forum how much I have enjoyed coming here. This group of people have been my rock when I've been happy and excited for our Josh, when I've been depressed over something being said in sm or the media and on and on.

A special shout out to emptysquares, Jolena, MJC1969, Grandma Peg, docnash14, Sophinette, Dawg Fan, Georgia Lindsay just to name a few for the time and effort you put in to bring us all the news, beautiful videos, screen caps et cetera so us computer challenged people can keep up to date. The list goes on and on, too many to write here but you know who you are.

A Heartfelt Thank You
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by sherry vercoe Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:45 am

ITA with Laura. Big thanks to all. Much appreciated.

sherry vercoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:47 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Aaaand it's live!!! Enjoy.

When you first posted this I could view it on my IPad.I went to watch this morning and I can't. Did you change the settings?
Would love to see it again!
Thanks!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca