SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:12 am

kdubs_ca wrote:I'm pouty because they're on Jimmy Kimmel with Clayton Kershaw of the Dodgers.  The Dodgers are, as I type, kicking the absolute stuffing out of my beloved San Francisco Giants.  I'm sure Josh would be thrilled to interact with him in even a small way.  But, yuck.  Keep the Dodgers' stank off of my Bachelorette couple!

Ha well I got excited seeing Kershaw on the list, being a Dodgers fanatic. Wish I could see the game (stupid Time Warner!) at least we share a love of a Bachelorette couple!  peace giggling 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I really think that saying 'staaahhhhp' is Andi's way of acting through the process. Her reaction to Josh's gift was x289301982309128093812 times more genuine. And do not get me started on the variations between her sitting with the guys. She's done, sooo into Josh and just can't wait for the dang thing to be over. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, TEAM JODI!!!  High clap  Andi is  l o v e with the southern boy who will treat her like a queen.
Yes. All of us southerners and esp. those of us from Atlanta and the Atlanta area, are so happy those "two Atlanta kids" chose each other!!!! It just warms my heart. I can only hope I bump into them one day.  beatingheart 

If you do take a pic please and do share!!! You will be a lucky lady. Say hi for me Smiley I am happy too. Her family obviously has southern values, and who better to pick than someone who shares those southern values? Much less comes from a family like the Murray's. I would happily go to games with them. Then go home and spend some quality time with my (freaking hot and toned) hubby. I can only hope that I find my Josh one day.

ETA: So great to be back with yall. I feel like I'm reuniting with family. Soccermom, per your reply to me, I agree...let's get on that twitter biz stat!

I tweeted people mag a few times  :yes:  giggling .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:25 am

You rock Jolena! Keep taking em for the team! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:30 am

Idk how much proof people need. The body language says it all! She is practically sitting in his lap giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:35 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Idk how much proof people need. The body language says it all! She is practically sitting in his lap giggling 

Oh trust me if it were me I would be all like 'Ok, now you can have me, thank you' and fall down on top of him. And let that fine specimen eat me up. I would be on  cloud nine 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 am

Dear God. There is NO way I'm going to last until Monday. That clip is freaking adorable and I'm not ashamed to admit that I watched it with my 14-year-old, and when it was over we both started screaming and jumping around the room. (Daughter: "I have to go jump on the trampoline and burn off some energy. I need it to be Monday NOW!") They are just the cutest, and could he BE more perfect? I love seeing them all cuddled up on the couch with their cheeks smooshed together. GAH. I can't even stand how amazing they are together. This is seriously going to be the best FRC ever, ever, ever!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Idk how much proof people need. The body language says it all! She is practically sitting in his lap giggling 

Oh trust me if it were me I would be all like 'Ok, now you can have me, thank you' and fall down on top of him. And let that fine specimen eat me up. I would be on  cloud nine 

rotfl rotfl 😆 OMG !! so would I !!! I mean who could resist that hunk !! We all know Andi sure as hell can't either.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:

It's good to see you back Erin! We missed you here in the Jodi fan thread bestbud! :yes: 

Josh is just so darn perfect. Andi is a very lucky women. And who else is excited to hear what Andi says at the FRC? We have heard Josh profess his love multiple times so I'm excited to hear what Andi has to say. Surely she won't disappoint :cutesmile!: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:48 am

All hail King Josh and Queen Andi. No matter if you come from Atlanta, Athens, Tampa or wherever you're from, south or not, let the trumpets sound! Night yall, sweet dreams (of our King and Queen :yes: )

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:05 am

Proof does not even matter at this time because everyone has their favorite and nothing else matters. Smiley

Hurry Monday!!!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:52 am

Acrunch wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 Image_zps67878d00

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 54 Image_zpsd1b4dfa1

Can you say total, complete and absolute adorableness!! Total cuteness and beautifulness!! I just can't wait until Monday!! They are so loving and adorable together this kind of togetherness is so real and genuine!!  Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts 

:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: clapping! clapping! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Last edited by pumpkinnoodle on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:53 am

Haven't been home all day; this is the first place I went!!   Wow!!  I'm crying right now!!  The videos started it and then the baseball card!  :tissuebox Could he get any more romantic???  Just add sentimental to his long list of attributes.  Glad I can tell y'all this and you won't think I'm crazy....I went to the Braves game tonight, and I was trying to figure out what seats I should get for when Andi and Josh throw out the first pitch!  :winkie:   Guess I need to find out WHEN Andi walks also...all I will need to do is to look for Sabel.  Thank you all for making me smile tonight!  I think all of us GA folk need to meet!  Is there a place where I can get twitter names so I can join in the fun Monday night??  I have a few of you! Thanks!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca