SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Baygirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:32 am

roses4ever wrote:I want to hear Chris Harrison say that America has fallen in love with this couple. It's something he always says, but it really is so true. There are very few couples I've been this excited about, can't wait for Monday!

I believe that he did say it about Sean and Catherine, so here's hoping that Andi/Josh's After the Rose is similar to theirs! They really are also "America's Couple" IMO.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:35 am

Baygirl wrote:
roses4ever wrote:I want to hear Chris Harrison say that America has fallen in love with this couple. It's something he always says, but it really is so true. There are very few couples I've been this excited about, can't wait for Monday!

I believe that he did say it about Sean and Catherine, so here's hoping that Andi/Josh's After the Rose is similar to theirs! They really are also "America's Couple" IMO.

Yes, good point. And Chris wasn't really pro Catherine until after the proposal imo. But now he seems to genuinely love her and them as a couple. I do see so many similarities to both couples, both so fun loving and affectionate with each other. I think Andi and Josh have a lot of fans, and the producers know that. They definitely see it on social media, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 am

First post this season. I'm more excited for Josh and Andi than I was for Sean and Catherine. I do think after watching the preview video that Andi's body language with Nick was very telling to him. I love the spoilers so that when the show starts I can try to see the connection from the beginning.

Sophie,
Thanks you so much for yet another beautiful video.
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:56 am

snowandcold wrote:First post this season. I'm more excited for Josh and Andi than I was for Sean and Catherine. I do think after watching the preview video that Andi's body language with Nick was very telling to him. I love the spoilers so that when the show starts I can try to see the connection from the beginning.

Sophie,
Thanks you so much for yet another beautiful video.

Snowandcold, happy you are posting here!!! Smiley I have been gone all day and trying to catch up. I am sure the People shoot was today and can't wait to see it but I know I will have to be patient. I read back a few pages.... hope I did not miss much!  :cutesmile!: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:13 am

Nick didn't seem very confrontational with the guys, IMO. Most of his angst was spoken in voice overs. My guess is that he'll do as Clare, and speak his grievances to CH and those in the audience but choose not to invite Andi out. I certainly hope so anyway - guess we'll see...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:23 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Nick didn't seem very confrontational with the guys, IMO. Most of his angst was spoken in voice overs. My guess is that he'll do as Clare, and speak his grievances to CH and those in the audience but choose not to invite Andi out. I certainly hope so anyway - guess we'll see...

I have wondered about this too. I know he will be at the ATFR but not sure if he sits with andi. I don't think there is any love lost between them, and it might be a little awkward considering andi turns him down twice--imo. The only way she sits with him is if he is over everything and civil. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:25 am

I expect him to attempt a final shot .. If the rumors are even close to the truth at all about him attempting to. Contact her and her refusing

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 am

The thing that gives me hope of Nick being gracious is that he has seemed to reconnect with Brian and some of the others. Brian and Dylan both came to Josh's defense at MTA concerning the lie detector results, saying that they trusted him. All the others seen to think highly of Josh as well, so I hope Nick can rise above the hurt and be courteous.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:35 am

Dixie Pines wrote:The thing that gives me hope of Nick being gracious is that he has seemed to reconnect with Brian and some of the others. Brian and Dylan both came to Josh's defense at MTA concerning the lie detector results, saying that they trusted him. All the others seen to think highly of Josh as well, so I hope Nick can rise above the hurt and be courteous.  

Me too but we are dealing with TPTB as well. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Nick didn't seem very confrontational with the guys, IMO. Most of his angst was spoken in voice overs. My guess is that he'll do as Clare, and speak his grievances to CH and those in the audience but choose not to invite Andi out. I certainly hope so anyway - guess we'll see...

The only thing is that JP had already laid everything out to Clare. IMO he came across as a Grade A douchebag during the show.  And if what he is rumored to have said to her during the LCD was anywhere close to reality, I think she must have been feeling like she dodged a major bullet by the time the ATFR came around.

With Andi and both of her final two, things were uncontentious, intimate, and hot (I obviously found the steam levels substantially higher with Josh - and don't get me started on that tongue!) I'd imagine that either guy would want some closure. It's just always ridiculous since the lead can never say more than, "I didn't know until the very end and I just felt more strongly for the F1." I hate it, but all the crap you have to go through to be the F2, I feel like it's the bare minimum of what's owed to them.  

It's why I think I'll enjoy the media appearances more than the ATFR.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:58 am

I love the ATFR because we get to see the final couple finally be together in front of all to see. No hiding. I love hearing about the updates---are they moving in together, when is the wedding, etc. etc. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:04 am

I think Nick lost anything that may have been "owed" to him when he degraded Josh during that phone call on the plane. I'm sure Andi doesn't take kindly anyone dissing on her fiancé... Hugesmile  I wonder if CH will bring it up...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca