SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:06 pm

RS said that producers would never bring up the plane videos because they would be acknowledging him.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:07 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I love the ATFR because we get to see the final couple finally be together in front of all to see.  No hiding.  I love hearing about the updates---are they moving in together, when is the wedding, etc. etc.  Smiley

Me too! Other favorite part is when they watch the proposal back! We know they will probably move in together by the end of summer, since they are in the same state!  Hugesmile Wedding probably sometime next year, hopefully after Des&Chris!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I love the ATFR because we get to see the final couple finally be together in front of all to see.  No hiding.  I love hearing about the updates---are they moving in together, when is the wedding, etc. etc.  Smiley

Me too! Other favorite part is when they watch the proposal back! We know they will probably move in together by the end of summer, since they are in the same state!  Hugesmile Wedding probably sometime next year, hopefully after Des&Chris!

I love that part too! Hopefully we see Josh tear up again because that's just makes my heart melt. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:19 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

I love that part too! Hopefully we see Josh tear up again because that's just makes my heart melt. Smiley

I know!! Who would have thought he was so emotional!! Aww Joshie is softie!!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Whew, finally caught up.

Regarding the new finale episode, I agree with all you've said. They are so cute and loving together. I've watched it ton, with and without sound. The thing that profoundly struck me was that Josh & Andi's LCD and gifts is so happy and romantic. I actually laughed at loud at the errors, when she said "what the f do you mean" and they both roared back engulfed in laughing.

Then I see Nicks's LCD and gift and it's like Debbie Downer, too solemn, not any fun at all. He's obviously in the friend zone, too bad he can't realize it, or maybe he finally does. As far as the last minute decision, they all have to say that, it's also to cushion the blow for the F2, and let them leave with some dignity & not embarrass him as much. No doubt Josh is aware of it, they have a show to do. It was never last minute for Andi, she know who her man is early and that is Josh. It's just so very, very, obvious.

Sophie, girl, you are one talented lady. I love that you used a country song this time. It's very southern for our "two southern kids", as Andi would say. I cry every time I watch it.

Josh looks so happy and sexy in that airport pic. To me he looks leaner than on the show, because he's back to going to the gym. I expect him and Andi to go to the gym together once the media tour is over. I also think they will head to Tampa as soon as they can get that into their schedule, etc.

The fact that Josh went Friday afternoon to LA and Nick went today, totally cements that Josh is F1, no doubt about that at all! I assume the photo shoot is today. I wonder if it's at the place in malibu that Andi tweeted about the mumu? It looks gorgeous there.

Thanks to everyone on here for all you do, the mods, the screencaps, videos and information. I was so scared to join and I am so happy that I did. It's been such fun, and hopefully will continue after the finale and follow Josh and Andi's love story as much as they care to share with us all! beatingheart 

Sorry this is so long, but just wanted to share my thoughts, as I won't be online Monday night at all, I'll be glued to the TV with my husband and family cheering our our boy, Josh Murray!!  #DawgsOnTop #UGAForever #AtlantaRocks #TeamJosh

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Whew, finally caught up.

Regarding the new finale episode, I agree with all you've said. They are so cute and loving together. I've watched it ton, with and without sound. The thing that profoundly struck me was that Josh & Andi's LCD and gifts is so happy and romantic. I actually laughed at loud at the errors, when she said "what the f do you mean" and they both roared back engulfed in laughing.

Then I see Nicks's LCD and gift and it's like Debbie Downer, too solemn, not any fun at all. He's obviously in the friend zone, too bad he can't realize it, or maybe he finally does. As far as the last minute decision, they all have to say that, it's also to cushion the blow for the F2, and let them leave with some dignity & not embarrass him as much. No doubt Josh is aware of it, they have a show to do. It was never last minute for Andi, she know who her man is early and that is Josh. It's just so very, very, obvious.

Sophie, girl, you are one talented lady. I love that you used a country song this time. It's very southern for our "two southern kids", as Andi would say. I cry every time I watch it.

Josh looks so happy and sexy in that airport pic. To me he looks leaner than on the show, because he's back to going to the gym. I expect him and Andi to go to the gym together once the media tour is over. I also think they will head to Tampa as soon as they can get that into their schedule, etc.

The fact that Josh went Friday afternoon to LA and Nick went today, totally cements that Josh is F1, no doubt about that at all! I assume the photo shoot is today. I wonder if it's at the place in malibu that Andi tweeted about the mumu? It looks gorgeous there.

Thanks to everyone on here for all you do, the mods, the screencaps, videos and information. I was so scared to join and I am so happy that I did. It's been such fun, and hopefully will continue after the finale and follow Josh and Andi's love story as much as they care to share with us all! beatingheart 

Sorry this is so long, but just wanted to share my thoughts, as I won't be online Monday night at all, I'll be glued to the TV with my husband and family cheering our our boy, Josh Murray!!  #DawgsOnTop #UGAForever #AtlantaRocks #TeamJosh

What a nice post Georgia!! I am glad you will be watching with your fmily, but please tune in afterwards so we can celebrate!  :cutesmile!:  Maybe during the ATFR.  Praying  We want you here too!! The #teamjosh #teamsushi family is a special one!! Smiley

I will definitely will be here online cheering Josh and andi on! Going to be a great night!!! lolpanda for you Jumping hearts :wedding 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:38 pm

^^^Just a little under 48 hours to go now, gals! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:38 pm

The whole season I was reading the threads until the tv delay aired here, but I need to watch via live feed on Monday! Will be around as well!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:The whole season I was reading the threads until the tv delay aired here, but I need to watch via live feed on Monday! Will be around as well!
 thumbsup  I couldn't imagine reading/posting here and not seeing it for myself at the same time. But when I do both, I feel like I am missing something somewhere, here or on TV.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:The whole season I was reading the threads until the tv delay aired here, but I need to watch via live feed on Monday! Will be around as well!
 thumbsup   I couldn't imagine reading/posting here and not seeing it for myself at the same time.   But when I do both, I feel like I am missing something somewhere, here or on TV.  giggling 

Ha yeah it's crazy trying to do both but well worth it!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
 thumbsup   I couldn't imagine reading/posting here and not seeing it for myself at the same time.   But when I do both, I feel like I am missing something somewhere, here or on TV.  giggling 

Ha yeah it's crazy trying to do both but well worth it!

Yes, it is soooo worth it! All the Andi and Josh love will be abundant!!! You can always watch and post during commercials. (Or during Nick's date) Just kidding! Smiley

Anyway, it is going to be great.  lolpanda   heartglasses smilelove 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:13 pm

In the Video section there's a vid of Andi being interviewed on a show called Sugar Pop or something like that. She was asked when she finally made her decision and Andi said the final day.

I'm just not going to get excited over this. Or at least try not to.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca