SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:30 am

MJC1969 wrote:Di_ATL  this is for you ...

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 7aab5f97-fb5b-4637-810b-fd13fac133e3_zps0ad833cf

wow This is what deep love for one another looks like, they are equally in love. I am really beginning to have great respect for MF, they are doing a great job matching the right people.

Thankd MJC, that is beautiful!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:33 am

Thanks for the screen caps of the card!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:33 am

With it having "The Murrays", I wonder if he tells her he wants to add to the collection with a house full of little Murrays?!? So sweet!!!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:34 am

Acrunch wrote:I agree with those who thought that Andi looked sad with Nick.  I just saw the clip on E! and at one point you actually see she's crying and it looked like sad tears not happy ones.  The body language is so different too.  With Josh, she (they) are completely giddy with happiness and they couldn't be sitting any closer to each other than they were.  With Nick, notsomuch.  
 :Nod: that's exactly what I saw too watching it on my big HD TV. She didn't look happy at all, I think the gift just made it harder for her, knowing Nick is not her guy and she has to let him know. Then she'll be over the moon happy when her man, Josh, sees her! I cannot wait either.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 am

:yes: 

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Acrunch wrote:I agree with those who thought that Andi looked sad with Nick.  I just saw the clip on E! and at one point you actually see she's crying and it looked like sad tears not happy ones.  The body language is so different too.  With Josh, she (they) are completely giddy with happiness and they couldn't be sitting any closer to each other than they were.  With Nick, notsomuch.  
 :Nod: that's exactly what I saw too watching it on my big HD TV. She didn't look happy at all, I think the gift just made it harder for her, knowing Nick is not her guy and she has to let him know. Then she'll be over the moon happy when her man, Josh, sees her! I cannot wait either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:36 am

Seriously, I hope to find my Josh one day. These two slay me. I cannot wait till TUESDAY. Their first day as a free engaged couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 am

Someone needs to ask them about the yellow and purple ribbons. If not CH on ATFR, then an interviewer on Tuesday. Does anyone follow GMA, Kelly or Michael so they can send them a tweet?
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:47 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Seriously, I hope to find my Josh one day. These two slay me. I cannot wait till TUESDAY. Their first day as a free engaged couple.
I can't wait to watch them on Kimmel too, so it will be alot of them together on TV Monday night.

I hope we get a picture of them sitting together on the plane when they are leaving for NYC too. I remember seeing that for JP & Ashley.

I'm so excited, this is by far, the very best season for me! I like some of other seasons, but this is the best love story ever shown on this show imo. Of course I'm partial to the "2 kids from Atlanta". Maybe it's just because,  Andi and Josh, just fit,  they belong together, their love for each is so obvious, & they are so happy and cute together.  beatingheart

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 am

Ever since Josh stepped out of that limo and said he was from Atlanta, of COURSE Andi was going to be intrigued. Who wants to move away from her hometown and her family? If she has a chance to stay, go for it!

My friend (Christy Hansen) was on JPG's season, so that's what got me watching this franchise. I watched even after she got eliminated, and Andi became a favorite of mine, so I of course watched her journey. And then was introduced to Josh. And, game over, as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: I will watch The Bachelor next season IF and ONLY IF Chris is TB. He is my favorite next to our boy (who's going to finish the drill Monday Night and make Coach Richt proud. CR will probably be at MM's viewing party).

Last edited by Erin_Elizabeth on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:53 am

I'm pouty because they're on Jimmy Kimmel with Clayton Kershaw of the Dodgers. The Dodgers are, as I type, kicking the absolute stuffing out of my beloved San Francisco Giants. I'm sure Josh would be thrilled to interact with him in even a small way. But, yuck. Keep the Dodgers' stank off of my Bachelorette couple!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:03 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I really think that saying 'staaahhhhp' is Andi's way of acting through the process. Her reaction to Josh's gift was x289301982309128093812 times more genuine. And do not get me started on the variations between her sitting with the guys. She's done, sooo into Josh and just can't wait for the dang thing to be over. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, TEAM JODI!!!  High clap  Andi is  l o v e with the southern boy who will treat her like a queen.
Yes. All of us southerners and esp. those of us from Atlanta and the Atlanta area, are so happy those "two Atlanta kids" chose each other!!!! It just warms my heart. I can only hope I bump into them one day.  beatingheart 

I'm sure there will be a "meet and Greet" in Atlanta at some point. and charity events. Atlanta newspapers and media will def be on top of the new couple. (Btw If anyone hears in advance when these types of events take place. please post the info here). If any of our Atlanta friends see them please take plenty of pics and share with us on here.. TIA bestbud! :bigsmile: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:07 am

Jolena wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I really think that saying 'staaahhhhp' is Andi's way of acting through the process. Her reaction to Josh's gift was x289301982309128093812 times more genuine. And do not get me started on the variations between her sitting with the guys. She's done, sooo into Josh and just can't wait for the dang thing to be over. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, TEAM JODI!!!  High clap  Andi is  l o v e with the southern boy who will treat her like a queen.
Yes. All of us southerners and esp. those of us from Atlanta and the Atlanta area, are so happy those "two Atlanta kids" chose each other!!!! It just warms my heart. I can only hope I bump into them one day.  beatingheart 

I'm sure there will be a "meet and Greet" in Atlanta at some point. and charity events.  Atlanta newspapers and media will def be on top of the new couple. (Btw  If anyone hears in advance when these types of events take place. please post the info here). If any of our Atlanta friends see them please take plenty of pics and share with us on here.. TIA bestbud! :bigsmile: 

Yes! Any Atlanta folks will truly hit the jackpot meeting this lovely couple. I would come, but it's a long way from Madison, WI to ATL, GA.  Praying So I'm counting on yall!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca