SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Just saw it.  Ali thinks Andi is more attracted to Josh and  picks him.  Hugesmile 

I'd love to know what Josh said to Andi right before they jumped in the water from the yacht.

Thanks nannymargie!

Oh my Lord... Monday, please hurry up!!! I need the happily ever after! I'm not worried about the silly commercials, the tabloid trash, anything else. I'm just ready to see them together so we can see what we all already know.

I so really do want to private message MM about the fundraiser but I'm very nervous about it. It was never posted publicly. I just saw the eVite here. And it has been closed. What if it's just for church and close family friends???

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I really think that saying 'staaahhhhp' is Andi's way of acting through the process. Her reaction to Josh's gift was x289301982309128093812 times more genuine. And do not get me started on the variations between her sitting with the guys. She's done, sooo into Josh and just can't wait for the dang thing to be over. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, TEAM JODI!!!  High clap  Andi is  l o v e with the southern boy who will treat her like a queen.

I agree! Is it strange that I am so giddy they are together in LA tonight!? I bet they are just dying for the hiding to be over. Maybe we should start checking the People magazine twitter for any clues. LOL

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 am

Grandma Peg wrote:Had to go and look-see if I could make out the stats on the back of the card (I hit record when the preview came on!)

Bats: Right throws Richt
Drafted: 1st round 1st pick
Games Played: Doesn't play games
Runs: Into Josh's arms
Walks: In Piedmont Park
Doubles: As an Attorney
Errors: Can't dance, swears too much
Slugging Percentage: Hope to never find out
Strike-outs: 0
Steals: Josh's heart
Saves: Josh from being a lonely man

Fun Fact: Her husband has never missed a day saying I love you

Awwww....how cute is that??

I don't normally post, but Josh's gift is just too precious to not comment on.  It is so romantic and adorable.... seeing hearts 

Thought it would be fun to create one for Josh.  Feel free to create your own version.

Bats: Right, throws Right
Drafted: by Andi (& by TeamJodi, TeamSushi)
Games Played: baseball and football
Runs: into Andi's life (& The Bachelorette TV screen)
Walks: In Piedmont Park w/ Andi
Doubles: as Andi's F1 IMO
Errors: 0
Slugging Percentage: 0
Strike-outs: 0
Steals: Andi's heart (& members of TeamJodi, TeamSushi's hearts)
Saves: Andi from the other 24 bachelors

Fun Fact: Captured Andi (& members of TeamJodi, TeamSushi) with his hotness

:dancingcupcake: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 52 Elephant1
Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:05 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I really think that saying 'staaahhhhp' is Andi's way of acting through the process. Her reaction to Josh's gift was x289301982309128093812 times more genuine. And do not get me started on the variations between her sitting with the guys. She's done, sooo into Josh and just can't wait for the dang thing to be over. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, TEAM JODI!!!  High clap  Andi is  l o v e with the southern boy who will treat her like a queen.
Yes. All of us southerners and esp. those of us from Atlanta and the Atlanta area, are so happy those "two Atlanta kids" chose each other!!!! It just warms my heart. I can only hope I bump into them one day.  beatingheart 

If you do take a pic please and do share!!! You will be a lucky lady. Say hi for me Smiley I am happy too. Her family obviously has southern values, and who better to pick than someone who shares those southern values? Much less comes from a family like the Murray's. I would happily go to games with them. Then go home and spend some quality time with my (freaking hot and toned) hubby. I can only hope that I find my Josh one day.

ETA: So great to be back with yall. I feel like I'm reuniting with family. Soccermom, per your reply to me, I agree...let's get on that twitter biz stat!

Last edited by Erin_Elizabeth on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:06 am

I agree with those who thought that Andi looked sad with Nick. I just saw the clip on E! and at one point you actually see she's crying and it looked like sad tears not happy ones. The body language is so different too. With Josh, she (they) are completely giddy with happiness and they couldn't be sitting any closer to each other than they were. With Nick, notsomuch.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:07 am

I like Andi's stahhhhps and hope she doesn't stahp them anytime soon. She gave one to Josh with the roses too! Her reaction to his lcd gift was so cute! She is almost in his lap (or literally in it?) and just looks like the happiest camper possible, and he has the best laugh and smile! So cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:08 am

Grandma Peg wrote:Any one with good SC abilities would be able to grab a shot of the back of the baseball card....Even had a "fun fact" at the bottom, but I couldn't read what it said!

Was anyone able to grab the SC from E-news? Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the internet that we could possible pull it up.? TIA.
Also,
Just watched the two new video's . Thanks so much Girls!! They are awesome!!!  clapping! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:12 am

I miss the time when one of you posted the pic of Josh and Nick's feet and I commented something like "Josh is docking those boats on the table for all to see" and said something about Josh being the honey badger cause he don't give a... I wonder if there was motion going on in the ocean that night...if you know what I mean.  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:15 am

These aren't very good but here are a couple:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 52 Josh_a15
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 52 Josh_a17

Last edited by docnash14 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:23 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 52 Image_zps67878d00

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 52 Image_zpsd1b4dfa1
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:26 am

thanks for the caps. Gosh, these two are an absolute perfect match, they even laugh the same way. too cute, just too dang cute together.  l o v e

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:29 am

Thanks, acrunch! It's so nice to be able to actually see the stats  :yes: 

Have I mentioned lately how freaking excited I am for Monday? Josh is going to hit it out of the park. I told my parents (who are northern MN bound for a week) to host a viewing party at the lodge Monday for me, distribute invites to the cabins tomorrow, and name me an honorary missing member of Team Josh!!! I'm going to be watching it alone here in WI, and stock up on Kleenexs, white (fruity) wine and Ben n Jerry's. Whoever else is watching alone, I'll cry with you!!!! We're in for an amazing proposal, yall  :cutesmile!:

Last edited by Erin_Elizabeth on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca