SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by emptysquares Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:24 am

In comparison to her reaction to Josh's gift, she seems underwhelmed by Nick's gift...

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:30 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Grandma Peg wrote:Had to go and look-see if I could make out the stats on the back of the card (I hit record when the preview came on!)

Bats: Right throws Richt
Drafted: 1st round 1st pick
Games Played: Doesn't play games
Runs: Into Josh's arms
Walks: In Piedmont Park
Doubles: As an Attorney
Errors: Can't dance, swears too much
Slugging Percentage: Hope to never find out
Strike-outs: 0
Steals: Josh's heart
Saves: Josh from being a lonely man

Fun Fact: Her husband has never missed a day saying I love you

Awwww....how cute is that??

OMG!! THIS IS THE BEST EVER!  That's a MAN right there!!!! :fanningfan whipped awwww awwww :tissuebox :tissuebox 
Did you see the clip of it on the previous page, it's adorable!!

Just saw it now! I was like 15 pages behind and just caught up. I just cannot wait anymore!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:34 am

So, I am totally clueless as a sleuther. So I defer to y'all.

In the clip of Josh and Andi and the gifts, isn't the top she's wearing this the one in this picture that some think looks like she's upset, obviously she's not, & that must be Josh's room?? They are very happy in the actual clip
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 51 21absdd

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:37 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
emptysquares wrote:The preview just came on for me. I recorded with my phone and uploaded to Youtube.

She is beaming when she is getting her gift from Josh. Body language is everything. She is sitting on Josh. She is sitting next to Nick.
Yes exactly. Well, as if I needed any more proof. Forget the voice over, spliced and diced, look at the body language and her face, beaming, they are in sync, so close together. And whatever he's reading to her in that letter, Andi's little playful nudge into him tells it all. That looks like a couple in love. I'm dying to know what the letter says, who knew Josh was so dang romantic. Sorry, but to me, the other looks like a scripted, "camera, action" so she gives Nick a little 'staaaaph' and a peck, she prob. thought the necklace was cute, but nothing to how she's being with Josh and his gifts. JMO  

Just catching up, but had to reply to this. Josh is probably SHOCKING her with his romantic gestures. I will bet a million to one he was making her absolutely SWOON there. If a guy did those kinds of things (roses on hometowns, so many declarations of love on the FD, bringing both her parents gifts in MTP's, and THIS gift)? I would be bending over backwards in love. I think that Andi made her choice after Ghent, but he keeps solidifying it and she can't wait to spend the rest of her life in love like this. Major points, Murr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 am

Ok it's back on here on the east coast

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:43 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:So, I am totally clueless as a sleuther. So I defer to y'all.

In the clip of Josh and Andi and the gifts, isn't the top she's wearing this the one in this picture that some think looks like she's upset, obviously she's not, & that must be Josh's room?? They are very happy in the actual clip
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 51 21absdd

This is where she is telling him she was so worried about what could go wrong and not what could go right.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 am

DawgFan wrote:FOk it's back on here on the east coast
Watching it too. What an awful tv show. So glad I don't usually have a reason to watch it.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:

She is beaming when she is getting her gift from Josh. Body language is everything. She is sitting on Josh. She is sitting next to Nick.
Yes exactly. Well, as if I needed any more proof. Forget the voice over, spliced and diced, look at the body language and her face, beaming, they are in sync, so close together. And whatever he's reading to her in that letter, Andi's little playful nudge into him tells it all. That looks like a couple in love. I'm dying to know what the letter says, who knew Josh was so dang romantic. Sorry, but to me, the other looks like a scripted, "camera, action" so she gives Nick a little 'staaaaph' and a peck, she prob. thought the necklace was cute, but nothing to how she's being with Josh and his gifts. JMO  

Just catching up, but had to reply to this. Josh is probably SHOCKING her with his romantic gestures. I will bet a million to one he was making her absolutely SWOON there. If a guy did those kinds of things (roses on hometowns, so many declarations of love on the FD, bringing both her parents gifts in MTP's, and THIS gift)? I would be bending over backwards in love. I think that Andi made her choice after Ghent, but he keeps solidifying it and she can't wait to spend the rest of her life in love like this. Major points, Murr.

Agreed Erin!! Welcome Back BTW
 welcomeback 

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:49 am

Just saw it.  Ali thinks Andi is more attracted to Josh and  picks him.  Hugesmile 

I'd love to know what Josh said to Andi right before they jumped in the water from the yacht.

Thanks nannymargie!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 am

I really think that saying 'staaahhhhp' is Andi's way of acting through the process. Her reaction to Josh's gift was x289301982309128093812 times more genuine. And do not get me started on the variations between her sitting with the guys. She's done, sooo into Josh and just can't wait for the dang thing to be over. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, TEAM JODI!!!  High clap  Andi is  l o v e with the southern boy who will treat her like a queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 am

I just saw it! Small correction to the fun facts line:

It reads..."husband Josh has never missed a day saying 'I love you'

SWOON!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I really think that saying 'staaahhhhp' is Andi's way of acting through the process. Her reaction to Josh's gift was x289301982309128093812 times more genuine. And do not get me started on the variations between her sitting with the guys. She's done, sooo into Josh and just can't wait for the dang thing to be over. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, TEAM JODI!!!  High clap  Andi is  l o v e with the southern boy who will treat her like a queen.
Yes. All of us southerners and esp. those of us from Atlanta and the Atlanta area, are so happy those "two Atlanta kids" chose each other!!!! It just warms my heart. I can only hope I bump into them one day.  beatingheart 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca