SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Wow, I can't believe Josh actually tweeted he's on his way to LA! When has an F1 ever done that?
Wasn't it around this same time yesterday that Andi tweeted she was on her way to LA?

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:25 pm

It's cute that the guys from this season are all pretty much friends. And they seem to all be cool with Andi, too. Maybe a lot of the guys just wanted to be there for After the Final Rose just to be supportive and excited for their friends! Smiley And to promote BIP, too.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:28 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Josh is going to do some super special during the proposal? I feel like that's where a surprise may come in and why Andi is so excited for people to see it. And why she knows people are going to just love them as a couple at the end of this so she can say the stuff about type and connections with nick because at the end everyone is going to be in love with Josh and Andi.

I just feel like he's going to go one step above to make it that much more special.

I would love to see that too, but I'm really nervous to watch it honestly because of the article (US Weekly ?) that said he was shaking so badly from nerves.  Even though Andi apparently thought it was adorable. Just a tabloid but still, I can see him struggling through it from all the emotions.
Well if he starts crying I'm going to be a total mess.  giggling 

We better stock up on tissues, I am going to be a mess.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

I would love to see that too, but I'm really nervous to watch it honestly because of the article (US Weekly ?) that said he was shaking so badly from nerves.  Even though Andi apparently thought it was adorable. Just a tabloid but still, I can see him struggling through it from all the emotions.
Well if he starts crying I'm going to be a total mess.  giggling 

We better stock up on tissues, I am going to be a mess.
Tissues? I'm getting a roll of paper towels laugh out loud
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 pm

DawgFan wrote:And our Joshy is on his way, he just tweeted!!  Go get our girl!!!!!

Now we need to 'hope' that Nick doesn't tweet the same thing. However I read somewhere that Brian tweeted he was going to spend 2 weeks w/ Nick in Chicago. So if that's true, it's another clue.  :WAVEY: 

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Wow, I can't believe Josh actually tweeted he's on his way to LA! When has an F1 ever done that?
Wasn't it around this same time yesterday that Andi tweeted she was on her way to LA?

Honestly between the Nick plane video (that btw now has over 250K hits on youTube) and Andi/Josh being one of the strongest couples ever coming out of this show, TPTB can no longer try to hide the outcome. Best they can do to create any suspense is create questions surrounding the finale in the form of a mystery letter.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Luvvy wrote:I wish they had pre-taped Andi and Nick's segment, but I know they didn't. I'm just not ready to sit through that awkwardness. It's like when will JoDi finally get their deserved attention...
I think they might have done that this time around. Things seem to make a little sense to me now- Nick was seen in his hometown with some ABC producers last week and then he was in LA during the MTA and wasnt seen with the guys and now we have the letter. IMO, Nick might have refused to come to the ATFR hence why he was filmed back home. Of course, i think my thoughts on this is way out there, laugh out loudgiggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:35 pm

flslp87 wrote:
DawgFan wrote:And our Joshy is on his way, he just tweeted!!  Go get our girl!!!!!

Now we need to 'hope' that Nick doesn't tweet the same thing.  However I read somewhere that Brian tweeted he was going to spend 2 weeks w/ Nick in Chicago.  So if that's true, it's another clue.  :WAVEY: 

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! LOL!

Not that we needed more confirmation, but can I pretty please add this to our ridiculous list of clues????
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:36 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
flslp87 wrote:

Now we need to 'hope' that Nick doesn't tweet the same thing.  However I read somewhere that Brian tweeted he was going to spend 2 weeks w/ Nick in Chicago.  So if that's true, it's another clue.  :WAVEY: 

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! LOL!

Not that we needed more confirmation, but can I pretty please add this to our ridiculous list of clues????

Yes lmao please do. Also please add that Josh is in LA 3 days ahead of when he needs to be for some mysterious reason.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
flslp87 wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! LOL!

Yes lmao please do. Also please add that Josh is in LA 3 days ahead of when he needs to be for some mysterious reason.

Done and done.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! LOL!

Done and done.
Great! I'm happy we've kept up with this list all season because I plan to use it as a benchmark for future seasons. For realsies.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Done and done.
Great! I'm happy we've kept up with this list all season because I plan to use it as a benchmark for future seasons. For realsies.

That's pretty hardcore Alanna, laugh out loud

It started out as just a mental list in my head because I was really trying not to be biased this season (especially after the whole Brooks thing) and just focus on who Andi was worrying most about. I honestly tried one for Nick too, but I abandoned that and jumped ship after episode 3. I just couldn't get a good list going giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca