SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Josh is a hottie no matter what his hair style , dame he would even look Hot if he were"bald"!!He has a gorgeous face , the kind you see on the cover of those romance books . :Nod:  but I do agree that his haircut is a little short on the sides for my liking anyways. My sons sport the same look and supposedly it's "the" style. giggling no idea  Looks like a fresh cut Smiley give it a few days" like by Monday night" and it will probably look more full.  Smiley JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:05 pm

flslp87 wrote:

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 64 Josh_a18

Look on the time that px was taken.  9:37am, when?  and where?  Didn't he tweet that he was flying out yesterday afternoon?  [/quote]

Your suppose to be at the airport 2 hrs ahead of time so that would put his flight at noon , and if it was delayed even later.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:08 pm

That's the time the tweeter tweeted the pic this am .. Not the tine it was taken

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 pm

I just watched the tvgrapevine preview and wow, how could anyone doubt it's Josh after that. She is alive with Josh, her face, her body language, her smile. She just looks so incredibly happy and full of life and love.

It's different with Nick, there is so much space between them, in more ways than one. Nick, who has called himself a frontrunner the entire season, now suddenly has doubts. Obviously he senses her pulling away. It's such an about face for him, but now that it's down to only two men, it must be so difficult for Andi to keep the pretense up. While she obviously cares for Nick, her heart is with Josh imo, and she most likely was having trouble keeping up the pretense, which is probably one of the reasons she might let Nick go early.

I cannot wait for this episode. Because on the other side we have Josh, who seems so certain that Andi is his future wife. It seems like every doubt has left his mind, which seems to have happened after the FS imo. He seems so sure, more sure than I can remember any other F1 being. I loved that scene of them jumping off the boat and kissing in the ocean. I have a feeling the finale will be even better than we imagine it to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Beeleever wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

what is the FB name?

I just found it.  Rachel Lynch ‏@lynchy_15

I could tell that he just got his hair cut in the Quizno photo but it's really short (IMO)

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 64 Josh_a18

Hey Doc! Thanks for bringing the pic over. You've added so much to this season...happy I finally got on the board to read your insights...as well as everyone else's!

IMHO, there is absolutely NO way Josh would be looking that happy if Andi broke his heart. The guy is seriously beaming!  Hugesmile 

Bee!  :WAVEY: So nice to see you posting!!!    :yes: 

Josh definitely has his smile on, which is a good thing b/c I'm assuming the People shoot would be today!!  [Which also makes Nick's traveling this morning a sign that he'll not be the one posing with Andi.]

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:13 pm

sofinette & MJC...opps!! I forgot the footage of josh reading her the letter at dinner in Ghent. So that's 4 new scenes that we saw on the MTA footage that tptb left out.  deadhorse 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Aragon wrote:
sophienette wrote:Hi all! new video is up!

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6f5

Please share this link if you can, not the YT!

Hope you enjoy!

clapping!  Amazing video.  The words to do song is so appropriate to JODI's journey.

Thank you for sharing.

I agree. I just watched this and it was so beautiful, it really touched my heart. Thank you for this wonderful video. I know I will be watching it over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Maybe it is just the haircut, but Josh's face and body seem leaner to me. But he looks great nonetheless.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Jolena wrote: sofinette & MJC...opps!! I forgot the footage of josh reading her the letter at dinner in Ghent. So that's 4 new scenes that we saw on the MTA footage that tptb left out.   deadhorse 

The words to that poem were OUTSTANDING. Too bad that wasn't shown in the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Jeepers wrote:That's the time the tweeter tweeted the pic this am .. Not the tine it was taken

Jeeper is right. I didn't bring the caption over but it said that her aunt had seen him yesterday at the Atlanta airport.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Jolena wrote: sofinette & MJC...opps!! I forgot the footage of josh reading her the letter at dinner in Ghent. So that's 4 new scenes that we saw on the MTA footage that tptb left out.   deadhorse 

I am SOOOOO Happy! Was dying for letter footage Smiley going to work wonder in my post-finale video!

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Grandma Peg wrote:Had to go and look-see if I could make out the stats on the back of the card (I hit record when the preview came on!)

Bats: Right throws Richt
Drafted: 1st round 1st pick
Games Played: Doesn't play games
Runs: Into Josh's arms
Walks: In Piedmont Park
Doubles: As an Attorney
Errors: Can't dance, swears too much
Slugging Percentage: Hope to never find out
Strike-outs: 0
Steals: Josh's heart
Saves: Josh from being a lonely man

Fun Fact: Her husband has never missed a day saying I love you

Awwww....how cute is that??

OMG!! THIS IS THE BEST EVER!  That's a MAN right there!!!! :fanningfan whipped awwww awwww :tissuebox :tissuebox 

So many provoking sentiments on this baseball card Josh had made. But the bolded sticks out to me. It pains me to think that Josh felt incredibly lonely before he met Andi.  console  I remember his statement about the sleepless nights.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca