SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Nicely done Sophienette...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks Sophinette!! Awesome video!! Love it ! clapping!  :WAVEY: 

Did you get a chance to see the MTA , at the end when they take a look at the F2 guys? You'll see 3 new HOT pics of Josh that you might want to use for your final video. I didin't see them in your new video so I don't know if you got to see them. One is on the couch, the night Eric left. Dancing in Ghent, and a tongue kiss in the pool all of which never made it on the show. ( of course tptb would limit us on the Good stuff .laugh out loud )

MJC if you know the ones I'm talking about could bring them over and post them for us ( in moving video form)  giggling ) Thank you, you galas here are talented and awesome. Much thanks !  :sprinklehearts 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Just caught up with all the pages. WOW is all I can say. There is so much to look forward to with this amazing couple. What a great love story,and what a true romantic Josh has turned out to be. That baseball card is genius, what a creative, thoughtful, romantic gift.

Andi lights up around Josh, she just does. She seems like she is bursting with joy, and is having a hard time containing it. I cannot wait until she declares her love to Josh for all the world to see, I think they will both be in tears. I'm also looking forward to watching Josh pick out her engagement ring, one of the best parts of any finale. But of course nothing will top the actual proposal!

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:44 pm

I just got caught up on 30 pages... Wow! The excitement is building nearly to a crescendo for Monday night... I can't wait! Josh's LCD gift was so special and romantic... *sigh* Thank you to MJC, iluvromance and of course sophienette for the awesome videos!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:46 pm

sophienette wrote:Thank you all! it helps me wait too Smiley And you guys with your love for them inspire me as well!

bowdown 
 :WAVEY:  Sophie, that was so beautiful! Bravo!  clapping!   hearthumbsup 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:58 pm

I was just in the FB twitter thread , someone's aunt saw Josh at the airport and took a pic with him. I don't know how to bring it over here or I would. He looks HOT and HAPPY !!  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Jolena wrote:Thanks Sophinette!! Awesome video!! Love it ! clapping!  :WAVEY: 

Did you get a chance to see the MTA , at the end when they take a look at the F2  guys? You'll see 3 new HOT pics of Josh that you might want to use for your final video. I  didin't see them in your new video so I don't know if you got to see them. One is on the couch, the night Eric left.  Dancing in Ghent, and a tongue kiss in the pool all of which never made it on the show. ( of course tptb would limit us on the Good stuff .laugh out loud )

MJC if you know the ones I'm talking about could bring them over and post them for us ( in moving video form)  giggling ) Thank you, you galas here are talented and awesome. Much thanks !  :sprinklehearts 

Just downloaded and about to watch! ill cut new bits for me (already partially done) post-finale video, but I REALLY need engagement and FR shots!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Jolena wrote:I was just in the FB twitter thread , someone's aunt saw Josh at the airport and took a pic with him. I don't know how to bring it over here or I would. He looks HOT and HAPPY !!  :yes: 

what is the FB name?

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Sophie, first off I loved your video and didn't want it to end! Awesome job!  :claphands 

Clearly Andi is pulling away from Nick throughout their LCD, like everyone noted their body language is very telling.  When Nick gives her his gift, she seems to open it very apprehensively, like she doesn't want to see what it is.. Also, in Andi's PI during the evening portion of their LCD when she's describing her feelings for Nick, by her tone I felt like she was about t say BUT... and then the video cut to Andi and Josh. 

What a perfect gift from Josh.. I'm sure they'll treasure it forever.   He (and the producers!) did a great job in the creativity department! Really feels like they were meant to be together.  I hope they continue to share their love with us through sm beginning Tuesday!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 pm

laurentx wrote:Sophie, first off I loved your video and didn't want it to end! Awesome job!  :claphands 

Clearly Andi is pulling away from Nick throughout their LCD, like everyone noted their body language is very telling.  When Nick gives her his gift, she seems to open it very apprehensively, like she doesn't want to see what it is.. Also, in Andi's PI during the evening portion of their LCD when she's describing her feelings for Nick, by her tone I felt like she was about t say BUT... and then the video cut to Andi and Josh. 

What a perfect gift from Josh.. I'm sure they'll treasure it forever.   He (and the producers!) did a great job in the creativity department! Really feels like they were meant to be together.  I hope they continue to share their love with us through sm beginning Tuesday!
Lauren, you are so on target, IMO. ITA!!! I'm beginning to count hours!!!! Come on, Monday!!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 pm

sophienette wrote:
Jolena wrote:I was just in the FB twitter thread , someone's aunt saw Josh at the airport and took a pic with him. I don't know how to bring it over here or I would. He looks HOT and HAPPY !!  :yes: 

what is the FB name?

I just found it.  Rachel Lynch ‏@lynchy_15

I could tell that he just got his hair cut in the Quizno photo but it's really short (IMO)

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 62 Josh_a18

Last edited by docnash14 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:27 pm

laurentx wrote:Sophie, first off I loved your video and didn't want it to end! Awesome job!  :claphands 

What I would add is that it appears to me that when she is talking about Nick in response to his gift to her, Andi describes Nick, the person. Conversely, in talking about Josh, she discusses their relationship.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca