SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:43 pm

sophienette wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Thank you all! it helps me wait too Smiley And you guys with your love for them inspire me as well!

bowdown 

Thanks for all of the great videos. They're wonderful! Were you able to catch up and read the details on the back of the baseball card that Josh gave to Andi? It's beyond adorable! I hope you were able to.

Yes I did! Best chemistry (not just physical) I have seen since JP and Ash!
I agree and they've been my fav couple. Now I think JASH will have competition in my heart with JODI.  Hugesmile 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 61 Empty Couples that laugh together stay together.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:54 pm

"Sense of humour. If a couple can laugh together, chances are that they will stay together for a long time. It also means they have a similar outlook on life, and similar values and perceptions. No couple on earth can always agree with each other on everything – that is simply impossible, but a couple that can laugh, knows how to diffuse tension." - See more at: http://malema.byo24.com/index.php?id=iblog&iblog=463#sthash.1I6skDz8.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Aragon Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 pm

sophienette wrote:Hi all! new video is up!

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6f5

Please share this link if you can, not the YT!

Hope you enjoy!

clapping!  Amazing video.  The words to do song is so appropriate to JODI's journey.

Thank you for sharing.

:dancingcupcake: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 61 Elephant1
Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 pm

DawgFan wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Just wanted to tell everybody on this forum how much I have enjoyed coming here.  This group of people have been my rock when I've been happy and excited for our Josh, when I've been depressed over something being said in sm or the media and on and on.  

A special shout out to emptysquares, Jolena, MJC1969, Grandma Peg, docnash14, Sophinette, Dawg Fan, Georgia Lindsay just to name a few for the time and effort you put in to bring us all the news, beautiful videos, screen caps et cetera so us computer challenged people can keep up to date.  The list goes on and on, too many to write here but you know who you are.

A Heartfelt Thank You
  Laura Walsh

clapping! agree!

Welcome!!  Listen, I'm not afraid to say that I even tweeted Jillian Harris, Emily Maynard and Sean earlier in the season when they were down on Josh. I sent a copy of a great story about The Murray family. All they were basing their opinions on were the edits he was being given. Both Emily and Jillian changed their tunes the next week in their blogs about Josh. Though I like Sean, he's looking for comic relief during his live tweets each show. He's a fool if he doesn't see the love. It's almost made me mad a few times. It's alright though, Monday is almost here. Everyone will see what we've all seen this entire time!!!   :cutesmile!: 

Sean's "job" now, after the show, is doing the play-by-play tweeting, making it more fun for the people like me watching this crazy show. That's been the TB's "tradition" --making fun of ALL of the dudes who sign- up to go on this crazy "journey". With the 'rette, he has more than one dude, so if you're on "Nick team", you don't like it when it's Nick's turn.. etc. Don't take it personally because all the guys have to go thru the same stuff.( Sean got the worst IMO). Except JPa, most of the dudes, like Sean, have a sense of humor and really "get" it : "It's not about YOU, it's about the SHOW!".

PS. Sean always says, if you can't make fun of TB, who can you make fun of? As long as the twits are not mean-spirited, I don't want them to stop tweeting... ever.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 pm

sophienette wrote:Thank you all! it helps me wait too Smiley And you guys with your love for them inspire me as well!

bowdown 
Sophie, I'm so excited about these kids ; I can't wait until the finale...Thank you for these amazing videos , they just make my day..good job....cyber hugs .... Praying   clapping! 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Thank you Sophie enjoyed the video , I shared it on face book with my Grand daughter .

I'm sure Josh and Andi have a few more fans after they watch your beautiful video .
 blowkiss   tyvm 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 61 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 61 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 61 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Beeleever wrote:After watching the TVGrapevine, my take is this:

I don't believe Nick cannot sense a change in Andi and feel her pulling away from him a bit. It is so obvious to me, just watching her change in BL with Nick, without even comparing her BL with Josh!

That's why I think Nick is saying that he will not propose unless Andi gives him a sign that he's the one. He has to sense something is up. IMHO.

Sorry if it seems like I'm posting this in the wrong thread. I'm trying to avoid causing any undue angst to the Nick fans.

Bee, so happy to see you here! Hope you are doing well.

I agree with you. The edit notwithstanding, Nick did appear more circumspect about his certainty about her feelings for him. And it's just as obvious to me that she seemed to be trying to create some physical distance. For instance, in that scene when she and Nick were lounging on the blanket there was physical space between them and it seemed to me that Andi proposed that they take a walk in order to maintain that distance (I saw a similar thing during the FD when Nick was trying to muster up the courage to profess his love when they were on the beach and Andi jumped up and said that she wanted to go snorkeling.)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:04 pm

pander3575 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Thanks for all of the great videos. They're wonderful! Were you able to catch up and read the details on the back of the baseball card that Josh gave to Andi? It's beyond adorable! I hope you were able to.

I agree and they've been my fav couple.  Now I think JASH will have competition in my heart with JODI.  Hugesmile 

I did not watch JASH season, but became a fan with Sean and Catherine and I thought no one would match them.  I did not like the way Andi laid into JPG, but the interaction with Andi and Josh from the first episode, had me pulling for them just like I was a fan of Catherine that whole season.  I love Sean's sarcastic wit, which in the end is kindhearted.  I see a very similar wit in Josh.  I can not wait to see his tweets when he does not have to obey the rules!!  Also he just gets Andi and she so much more real around him, it seems to me.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rewording)

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I agree and they've been my fav couple.  Now I think JASH will have competition in my heart with JODI.  Hugesmile 

I did not watch JASH season, but became a fan with Sean and Catherine and I thought no one would match them.  I did not like the way Andi laid into JPG, but the interaction with Andi and Josh from the first episode, had me pulling for them just like I was a fan of Catherine that whole season.  I love Sean's sarcastic wit, which in the end is kindhearted.  I see a very similar wit in Josh.  I can not wait to see his tweets when he does not have to obey the rules!!  Also he just gets Andi and she so much more real around him, it seems to me.
It's almost like Andi doesn't have to hide her real self with Josh.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 pm

sophienette wrote:Hi all! new video is up!

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6f5

Please share this link if you can, not the YT!

Hope you enjoy!

Sophie, it seriously is perfection. I so try to take this show as fluffy entertainment and I make fun of EVERYBODY on it. But, every once in a while, I feel like you get to see some magic with two ordinary, although extraordinarily photogenic and charismatic, people in the giddy beginning stages of a special relationship. Whatever happens with these two, you have given them the most beautiful keepsake of this time. What an incredible gift!

I think they've passed JP and Ashley for me, and I NEVER thought I'd say that. Thanks again, Sophie!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Seriously you guys are going to make me cry!

Also Welcome Welcomeparty!  to anyone who joined while I was away! (Well I still am, just enjoying 12 hours of Wifi!)  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:Just to state the obvious: From the aesthetics alone, Andi and Josh just "look" like they belong together, IMO.
Precisely! This is what I have thought all along, but even more so with the FD and all of the new previews. They just compliment each other's "beauty" so well, and make the other even more striking.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca