SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 pm

whipped  awwww 

These are two of my fav video tributes to our Team Sushi

Everything perfect song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G4Uc2I9y4c

The closer i get:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc_fO3Am7MY

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Wow, Alanna and Kaltie, I just saw everything you posted in the picture and video thread. Thanks so much!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 pm

You can't fake this kind of emotion -- they are so adorable as a couple! And FUNNY!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wow, Alanna and Kaltie, I just saw everything you posted in the picture and video thread. Thanks so much!

You welcome! Loving this couple! My faves!!!  blowkiss 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:00 pm

theyearofelan
4 hours ago
he liked it and as a result he put a ring on it

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 30 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 30 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 30 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 30 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wow, Alanna and Kaltie, I just saw everything you posted in the picture and video thread. Thanks so much!
No problem! I've only ever once more had this much interest stalking a couple before and that was Jash laugh out loud Love Jodi, hoping for the same happily ever after for them too!

The TV guide interview is awesome! Love the teasing, how cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Another interview http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/07/29/interview-with-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-and-fiance-josh-murray/?ecmp=accessatlanta_social_twitter_2014_sfp
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 pm

I believe in the Bible Jesus called them snakes and vipers I do believe classless and disrespectful is a little better than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 pm

andi knew it was special from the get go: “In hindsight, it was love at first sight. In the moment, I just had this feeling. It really took every rose ceremony and every date to put my finger on what I was feeling. At the proposal. I didn’t know until the very end it was love. It was love the whole time.”

Embarressed!
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by sophfemme Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

melanie1 wrote:andi knew it was special from the get go: “In hindsight, it was love at first sight. In the moment, I just had this feeling. It really took every rose ceremony and every date to put my finger on what I was feeling. At the proposal. I didn’t know until the very end it was love. It was love the whole time.”

Embarressed!

She said in hindsight which makes all the difference. She did love him from the start, if you go back and watch their love story from the beginning you could tell she was absolutely smitten with him. She denied it for so long until he got down on one knee. That's when she KNEW(or could ADMIT) that she loved him.

Some people just KNOW they love someone from the moment they start falling in love, for others it takes a while for it to sink in and hindsight to see the love. Especially when you are dating 24 other guys...hindsight will never be this clear.

sophfemme

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Andi's personality went a whole 360 after this. I love her even more now with Josh! They're hilarious together that they could have their own reality show

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

foodie wrote:Andi's personality went a whole 360 after this. I love her even more now with Josh! They're hilarious together that they could have their own reality show
Definitley. She's more at ease.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam