SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:39 pm

melanie1 wrote:
foodie wrote:Andi's personality went a whole 360 after this. I love her even more now with Josh! They're hilarious together that they could have their own reality show
Definitley. She's more at ease.

I've said this many times while watching the show. They really bring out the best in each other.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Love the Huff post interview they finally admit they told more people then they should have

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5631543

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Loved the TV guide interview, ADORBS!

So much happiness...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Jodi on EXTRA.
http://www.extratv.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-opens-up-about-nick-vialls-bedroom-confession/?adid=sidebar_widget_default
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:09 pm

@AndiDorfman: So lucky to have some of the baddest betches in the world in my corner! Love you @Nikki_Ferrell and @kellytravisty #youcantsitwithus
She ain't lying, I wouldn't mess with these bad girls, including her laugh out loud rock on!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:10 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Loved the TV guide interview, ADORBS!

So much happiness...

This was mine too! LOVE!! I also listened to the Huffpost interview and now I have no doubt that Andi told Josh everything after their engagement. They said it was months ago and they moved on. Josh is clearly mad at Nick for calling Andi out and disrespecting them both. He also said that they had no filter and there were things on camera we did not get to see but maybe for their eyes only. Hmmmm I bet Andi and Josh got way too steamy for the cameras.  giggling 

I am sure they are laughing at the interview Nick did today where he said he hopes to be friends with them.  :shocked!:  Yikes. I know Josh and andi can forgive Nick but they will never forget. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:10 pm

i think its cute that her and nikki are still good friends.... seems to me more friendships come out out of the show than relationships

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

It really makes me angry that this wonderful season is now overshadowed by this one comment. Now Josh (and Andi) are having to answer questions about it in every interview. Granted it took two to tango but the whole thing could have been avoided if he'd have been a mature adult and not been a "kiss and tell" guy. Every person in America assumes the worst about the FS dates but he took a low blow to ruin the happiest time in Josh and Andi's life. And my heart hurts for The Murray's having a charity event for their church no less where their new daughter in law's sleazy ex brings up their past sex life for all to hear. I mean to think I was actually feeling sorry for him because the franchise published his letter before the finale aired. Now I think they should offer the a$$hole some funds for counseling and never allow him anywhere near a show again. Jerk! I'm so mad that after seriously what could have easily gone down as one of the greatest love stories in the show's history we didn't even get as much as a quick recap? We get 20 minutes of disgruntled, stalker Nick and Grumpy Cat? Sorry for my long rant but I'm just so sad that I've looked forward to this day all season and every interview has been tainted with the dreaded question...ugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Omg... Best sleuthers ever on this forum!!! The gold ribbon was from the chocolate store in Belgium!!! Good job guys!  clapping! 

That's fabulous!!! Wasn't that sophie?? I'm sorry, I don't recall exactly who discovered it.  Holy cow, both the yellow and purple ribbon, sleuthed out by BFF's!!!  clapping! clapping!
Excited about the explanation about the ribbons and Sophie sleuthing the origin of the yellow one to the candy story in Ghent! Can I please take a little credit for having pointed out the purple and yellow ribbons on Josh's wrist in a photo taken at a wedding around the week before Memorial Day? I was the one who brought it up for discussion as a possible clue because of Andi's LSU alma mater colors. He hadn't had the Ghent date yet and we talked and talked about the ribbons until it was noticed that the yellow one appeared during the middle of the Ghent date. Then the purple appeared during FSD. No correlation to LSU obviously, and I am sure it would have been noticed at some point along the way. I am an amateur when it comes to sluething!  giggling  It is so sweet that he is still wearing them. Wouldn't it be nice if he wore them until a wedding band replaced them?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Love the banner!! Well done!  clapping! 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 pm

DawgFan wrote:It really makes me angry that this wonderful season is now overshadowed by this one comment. Now Josh (and Andi) are having to answer questions about it in every interview. Granted it took two to tango but the whole thing could have been avoided if he'd have been a mature adult and not been a "kiss and tell" guy. Every person in America assumes the worst about the FS dates but he took a low blow to ruin the happiest time in Josh and Andi's life. And my heart hurts for The Murray's having a charity event for their church no less where their new daughter in law's sleazy ex brings up their past sex life for all to hear. I mean to think I was actually feeling sorry for him because the franchise published his letter before the finale aired. Now I think they should offer the a$$hole some funds for counseling and never allow him anywhere near a show again. Jerk!  I'm so mad that after seriously what could have easily gone down as one of the greatest love stories in the show's history we didn't even get as much as a quick recap?  We get 20 minutes of disgruntled, stalker Nick and Grumpy Cat?  Sorry for my long rant but I'm just so sad that I've looked forward to this day all season and every interview has been tainted with the dreaded question...ugh!

He is so irrelevant the questions are beyond annoying. But i love how insync they are with their answers. Its the past, they left it in LA and they're moving forward". They're handing it gracefully. I forgot which interview it was but she was "I'm in NY having a blast with my fiance"!!
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm

melanie1 wrote:
DawgFan wrote:It really makes me angry that this wonderful season is now overshadowed by this one comment. Now Josh (and Andi) are having to answer questions about it in every interview. Granted it took two to tango but the whole thing could have been avoided if he'd have been a mature adult and not been a "kiss and tell" guy. Every person in America assumes the worst about the FS dates but he took a low blow to ruin the happiest time in Josh and Andi's life. And my heart hurts for The Murray's having a charity event for their church no less where their new daughter in law's sleazy ex brings up their past sex life for all to hear. I mean to think I was actually feeling sorry for him because the franchise published his letter before the finale aired. Now I think they should offer the a$$hole some funds for counseling and never allow him anywhere near a show again. Jerk!  I'm so mad that after seriously what could have easily gone down as one of the greatest love stories in the show's history we didn't even get as much as a quick recap?  We get 20 minutes of disgruntled, stalker Nick and Grumpy Cat?  Sorry for my long rant but I'm just so sad that I've looked forward to this day all season and every interview has been tainted with the dreaded question...ugh!

He is so irrelevant the questions are beyond annoying. But i love how insync they are with their answers. Its the past, they left it in LA and they're moving forward". They're handing it gracefully. I forgot which interview it was but she was "I'm in NY having a blast with my fiance"!!

They are handling it so beautifully. I'm very proud of the Southern grace both are exhibiting. Just sad that it could've all been avoided.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam