SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:23 am

Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote:My favorite Andi quotes from the People article posted by Lipsis:

"At a certain point I realized 'He's my type' but he's totally different than anybody else I've ever dated."

Dorfman says her drama-filled journey "was absolutely worth it. Josh is the only one in the world for me."

I love that the author called them fiery and noted their banter laugh out loud.

"The banter, the chemistry, the kisses...this is the total package for me."

"Sometimes I look at him and I'm like, 'Babe, you're so hot.' He has a serious side but we have fun together. I can be quirky, nerdy or psychotic!" laugh out loud Oh boy. The IG silly pics are proof! (my commentary).

"There were a lot of ups and downs, but it was absolutely worth it in the end. I found Josh."  :tissuebox 

"My connection was just so strong with Josh I couldn't have that same relationship with Nick."

I loved the article and I love that she is ok giving in to him because he's her partner and she's going to wake up to him every morning. It's so cute! She really both wanted and needed him.
Yes how could I forget that quote. I love that she gives in. He totally has her wrapped around his finger. They both seem totally into the other and obsessed with each other. I hope it lasts for them! Can you imagine the wedding!?

[when asked who gives in during a fight] "But you make me give in more than anybody I've met in my life. I love him so much that I know he's going to be there and he's going to be my partner [i love how she uses "partner"] and I'm gonna go to sleep with him every night and wake up to him"
Well said, Andi  clapping!

Last edited by Luvvy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 am

He's been working all along hasn't he? I believe we had pics of him back at work. I'm guessing that he has more then his brother as a client, he probably has a few former UGA players as well

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:29 am

MJC1969 wrote:How come I Can't find their last Date day .. I have not done Screen shots because I can't find the links  I see Nicks but  not theirs .... Can Anyone help with links just one I'm sure the rest will pop up   XOXO Plus I need it for My video ...mjc

I had this link and it worked before but now its saying the content is blocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qocVfdu-3U&feature=youtu.be

Does it work for you?
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:31 am

MJC, or this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxSkA-yQocU

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 am

BachfanNY wrote:MJC, or this one?

This ones Mine ..LOL

I want the one where he meets her parents and the Yacht date I can't find them anywhere
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:39 am

Has anyone ever found out what the tattoo is on Josh's right side? I know about his mom and dad's initials on his arms, but still curious about the other...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:43 am

MJC1969 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:MJC, or this one?

This ones Mine ..LOL

I want the one where he meets her parents and the Yacht date I can't find them anywhere  

of course, DUH! duh 

Sorry, no help...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 am

Piper61 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I wanted to show off my sig and avatar- Had to claim that peplemag pic!
I am loving your new avatar!  They are so playful together.  Yummy Josh in plain white T , jeans and barefoot.  Rawwrrrrr!

The only way these 2 can get any better is when we see pics of her pregnant and when they are holding their baby.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 am

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I wanted to show off my sig and avatar- Had to claim that peplemag pic!
I am loving your new avatar!  They are so playful together.  Yummy Josh in plain white T , jeans and barefoot.  Rawwrrrrr!

The only way these 2 can get any better is when we see pics of her pregnant and when they are holding their baby.
 Praying  I will be complete mush, a puddle on the floor, when that happens.  :tissuebox  You know Momma Murray will be all over that posting pictures and cute stuff on their behalf.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 am

mjc1969

I found the whole finale in the bachelor nation thread. Hope this helps.

Since you so kindly asked for requests I would love to have a sc of Josh sitting on kind of a little knoll. He has on the light blue shirt and it's either right before or after he meets with Neil Lane. Just think this is a beautiful picture of him.

Thanks
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:01 am

Sorry mjc1969.

I didn't mean thread. I meant Bachelor Nation on You Tube.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:09 am

OT - Sorry to interupt. However there are far to many questions related to help in this FAN forum.

For new posters, and those that are confused, please take the time to familiairize yourself with the forum. If you have any questions, post them in the Need help Topic.

Go to Home page top left hand of the page under the banner
Go to
Bachelor & Bachelorette Fan Forums - Discussions - Where the rest of the couple Fan forums are located
Go to
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion
Everything related to Andi and Josh is in their own FAN category
No Discussion threads are for pictures video's etc that user take the initiative to move over posts for everyone to enjoy and easily accessible. If you're looking for something, look in there first.
Read the title of the topics, they are self explanatory.
There aren't any more threads than any other season. Threads are separated so we don't have all media twitter facebook etc in one confusing thread.
To avoid all of the above, it would be very simple to use "View New Posts" top right hand and bottom right hand of the Home page. You will see all the new posts since your last log in, and can choose what you want to read.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam