SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:55 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Thanks!  Wish we could keep everything together.  Oh well, I guess there is too much now with this couple.  Still can't find the picture but will keep looking.  Smiley

I plan on following them until their wedding!  LOL

It was in the tweets/FB thread. My bad  giggling here it is!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 54 Image13
awwww  Is this the first official walk Sabel around the neighborhood photo?! So cute! I can't wait to see more pics as Josh and Andi begin their public life in the ATL.  cheerleader  They both look great!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:56 am

lexforlife wrote:I wanted to show off my sig and avatar- Had to claim that peplemag pic!
I am loving your new avatar! They are so playful together. Yummy Josh in plain white T , jeans and barefoot. Rawwrrrrr!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 am

I just noticed that 654k and 413k people follow Andi and Josh on Instagram. So crazy!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just noticed that 654k and 413k people follow Andi and Josh on Instagram. So crazy!

And Andi's close to 300k on Twitter, Josh is at 145k.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:10 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just noticed that 654k and 413k people follow Andi and Josh on Instagram. So crazy!

Yay!! Glad they are so supported by the fans. Thanks for bringing the picture over. I can see it now!!

FWI, Nick was not on GMA very long thank goodness. Funny how he still does not apologize but says he "did not mean to hurt her feeling." Wow is all I have to say. 33 years old?? Hmmmm. Anyway, Time to move on now. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Yay!!  Glad they are so supported by the fans.  Thanks for bringing the picture over.  I can see it now!!  

FWI, Nick was not on GMA very long thank goodness.  Funny how he still does not apologize but says he "did not mean to hurt her feeling."  Wow is all I have to say.  33 years old??  Hmmmm.  Anyway, Time to move on now.  Smiley  
During the entire season, in so many ways, I wondered, how can this guy be 33?? And I'll just leave it at that.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 am

My favorite Andi quotes from the People article posted by Lipsis:

"At a certain point I realized 'He's my type' but he's totally different than anybody else I've ever dated."

Dorfman says her drama-filled journey "was absolutely worth it. Josh is the only one in the world for me."

I love that the author called them fiery and noted their banter laugh out loud.

"The banter, the chemistry, the kisses...this is the total package for me."

"Sometimes I look at him and I'm like, 'Babe, you're so hot.' He has a serious side but we have fun together. I can be quirky, nerdy or psychotic!" laugh out loud Oh boy. The IG silly pics are proof! (my commentary).

"There were a lot of ups and downs, but it was absolutely worth it in the end. I found Josh."  :tissuebox 

"My connection was just so strong with Josh I couldn't have that same relationship with Nick."

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 am

Josh and Andi are being very classy through all this post show nonsense.  They are back in Atlanta and I am sure happy to be there.  I really hope they don't do DWTS and stay out of LA.  Jason and Molly mentioned once again how much they love Josh and hoped they stay out of LA also.  

She said on one of the interviews that she wasn't doing DWTS.

Have Jason and Molly done a final podcast since Monday?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 am

Luvvy wrote:My favorite Andi quotes from the People article posted by Lipsis:

"At a certain point I realized 'He's my type' but he's totally different than anybody else I've ever dated."

Dorfman says her drama-filled journey "was absolutely worth it. Josh is the only one in the world for me."

I love that the author called them fiery and noted their banter laugh out loud.

"The banter, the chemistry, the kisses...this is the total package for me."

"Sometimes I look at him and I'm like, 'Babe, you're so hot.' He has a serious side but we have fun together. I can be quirky, nerdy or psychotic!" laugh out loud Oh boy. The IG silly pics are proof! (my commentary).

"There were a lot of ups and downs, but it was absolutely worth it in the end. I found Josh."  :tissuebox 

"My connection was just so strong with Josh I couldn't have that same relationship with Nick."

I loved the article and I love that she is ok giving in to him because he's her partner and she's going to wake up to him every morning. It's so cute! She really both wanted and needed him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:19 am

soccermom333 wrote:Thanks!  Wish we could keep everything together.  Oh well, I guess there is too much now with this couple.  Still can't find the picture but will keep looking.  Smiley

I plan on following them until their wedding!  LOL

CH said in an interview that Des/Chris are next - so when does TB wrap up? December, Jan? I'm guessing a tv wedding before it airs. And if Josh/Andi do the tv wedding then maybe theirs would be between Bach and Bachelorette, maybe March?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:21 am

Alanna wrote:My biggest fear was that she'd go down the Ali pathway after quitting her job but so far that's not what's been happening and hopefully it'll stay that way. She seems confident about wanting to go back to law, which is great. Also, while the show was airing, Ali lived in LA and immediately after the show, they stayed in LA for a while before moving to SD also. Andi lived in atl during the show and 1 day post-NYC media, they're already back home walking the dog so I don't think she's going to do the Ali Maneuver. Most importantly, Jodi is a much better match than A&R ever were and Josh is her type/what she wanted versus Ali always wanting Frank and eventually ending up with another Frank now. So hopefully they don't screw this up! laugh out loud

I'm wondering when Josh will go back to work?   His job isn't ONLY managing his brother is it?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:21 am

How come I Can't find their last Date day .. I have not done Screen shots because I can't find the links  I see Nicks but  not theirs .... Can Anyone help with links just one I'm sure the rest will pop up   XOXO Plus I need it for My video ...mjc
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam