SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 pm

I, too, believe Andi told Josh everything. And I am glad to hear from Josh that he only watched his dates and stuff with the guys.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Wonder if Nick is still a big boyz to men fan..... I can see that date being the only reason he said he made love with her, wonder if he sang it to her to ewwww

Josh said that Andi told him everything that she did, does anyone believe that she actually said they slept together? I could see her saying that they messed around but she probably never figured Nick would spill the tea

Josh is fine with it, it's in the past. I mean, Nick was first and then Josh and after that she started to pull away from Nick. She saw him for the Trabant he was. He couldn't come close to Josh the Jaguar.  :fanningfan 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Finally made it home and thank you to everyone with all the links to interviews and shows they did today. I am so in love with this couple and so happy for them. They make each other so happy and I have to say after listening to some of the interviews.... Josh is what is Mom said, "salt of the earth!" Andi is very lucky!!!

Some observations:

I love how Josh gets all gooey and talks baby talk around Andi. They are best friends. Production had to hide some of the intimacy these two shared. Josh took the high road but sticks up for andi and feels Nick was very disrespectful to him and andi last night. Josh knows everything. Guys he will invite to the wedding, Chris, Cody, and Marcus. Last but not least Josh wants kids NOW. LOL

Waiting for more pictures. Thanks again everyone !!

Where is the banner of our beloved couple???? Smiley We deserve that and so do they!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Haven't seen it here (saw GMA) but I did see a vid on YouTube. Lemme snag it quick.

M&K linky!

Thank you! Gracias! Salamat!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 pm

I made One for you Soccermom  xoxo mjc

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 6b9129a5-0b19-4c05-94dc-d58a9eb46954_zpsb25f1d04
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:13 pm

MJC where did you grt them taking their shoes off and Josh carrying Andi in the water? I haven't seen that clip.CUTE!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Hotmomma wrote:MJC where did you grt them taking their shoes off and Josh carrying Andi in the water? I haven't seen that clip.CUTE!

Hollywood life
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:18 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:MJC where did you grt them taking their shoes off and Josh carrying Andi in the water? I haven't seen that clip.CUTE!

Hollywood life
I better check it out again.I missed it.Thanks!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:25 pm

TV guide is up! my favorite interview yet Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Robyn Ross @RobynRossTVG · 5m
Video! #TheBachelorette's @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog share the one moment they wish made it to air http://tvgd.co/1lTcty3

We were right!!!!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Omg... Best sleuthers ever on this forum!!! The gold ribbon was from the chocolate store in Belgium!!! Good job guys!  clapping! 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:29 pm

1funnyfish wrote:TV guide is up! my favorite interview yet Smiley

Mine too! Loved the ending, Josh is so exicted to have babies!!!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam