SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:40 pm

I have a feeling the blond wig joke by CH was referring to the stupid lie detector too. So dumb they made such a big deal bringing that out again at MTA when clearly Jodi have moved on. They seem to be thriving as a couple and I think living near each other gave them an extra opportunity to build a relationship in the two 1/2 after the show. I think josh is a true gentleman and no doubt displayed a level of calm and down to earth personality that eventually rubbed off on andi.

So happy it's July 29th!!! Never thought we'd ever get here!! Congrats to the very happy couple!!!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh baby talks more than any man I've seen, you can even see he's baby talking in that gif. I think his friends and family probably find this all sooo strange since it doesn't seem he's ever been like this before- all over someone, baby talking, and so in love.

Chad said as much last night on twitter.  I love it.  Nothing better than a MANLY MAN becoming mush in the arms of the woman he loves. cloud nine

Alanna and GG, I am really agreeing with yall right now. Man, after what I have read and seen all season about Josh and his extremely faithful family, Denny and Lauren's struggles with cancer, him protecting Aaron and Steph, his love for his furbaby, all his charity work with his family, and all those years putting EVERYONE above himself. This is his time to shine, and the light exuding from him right now is AMAZING! Simply spectacular. I am so overjoyed. I can only imagine all the cheers that rang out and all the tears that were shed at Cine Bistro last night!!! Way to finish the drill, J-Murr  clapping! This is yours. Cherish it forever :l o v e:
Yes, this is Josh's time, and the way he's literally beaming is because of Andi, and what they both share. We have been saying it all along that in every one of his photos he didn't look like a man who had his heart broken. Nope, he's looked like a man that not only fell in love on the show, but one who has had that love solidified even more in the short months following the proposal. He seems to have always loved life, but life just became bigger for him, and he clearly is showing that he is "beyond love." All the focus on Nick last night dimmed the light a bit, but on the other side, Josh and Andi's radiant light couldn't be brighter. It's like sunshine! Andi deserves a lot of credit, and it can't be hard to be madly in love and remain madly in love with a man like Josh.  :sprinklehearts 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Can everyone see Kaltie's pics?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can everyone see Kaltie's pics?

No. Not loading for me. sad
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can everyone see Kaltie's pics?
Sadly, no.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Can you see them GA?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:46 pm

I can't see them sad

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 pm

I can't see them either.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 pm

I can't see any of them

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 pm

The getty images aren't working for me either. I clicked on the link and put Andi Dorfman in the search box and it says your search didn't find anything.  no idea 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Damn it... But click on this link: www.gettyimages.com and search for Andi Dorfman and you will see all of the pictures taken today!

EDIT: I will try to do another thing. Wait 5 min

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 pm

^^^When I search, it asks me if I mean "Andy Dorman"  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam