SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Judiful wrote:  :WAVEY: I really wish the producers would have stuck the Nick drama where it belonged...somewhere else. I was totally irritated when the finale was invaded by the woes of  the F2  rather than focusing on the newly engaged couple. I was so disappointed ...But the bottom line is Andi and Josh are      happily engaged, and I'm just thrilled for them. Their visit   with Jimmy Kimmel made up for it all.  That was the best !!       clapping! 
I meant they should have kept the Nick drama separate .....I apologize ... my above comment sounded bad .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:10 pm

laugh out loud I'm watching the FRC and Andi is holding on so tight to Josh's hand's pretty much the whole time, I thought his hands would go numb with no blood circulation getting through. She was holding them so tight it looked like she was about to give birth.

I didn't do an exact count but she might have exhaled a total of 5 times during that conversation (yes andi, its finally happening)  giggling 

And another thing, poor Josh buttoning both buttons on the suit. Couldn't someone have told him just the top is good? poor baby... He's such a dear, I love him all the more for it!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh baby talks more than any man I've seen, you can even see he's baby talking in that gif. I think his friends and family probably find this all sooo strange since it doesn't seem he's ever been like this before- all over someone, baby talking, and so in love.

Chad said as much last night on twitter.  I love it.  Nothing better than a MANLY MAN becoming mush in the arms of the woman he loves. cloud nine

Alanna and GG, I am really agreeing with yall right now. Man, after what I have read and seen all season about Josh and his extremely faithful family, Denny and Lauren's struggles with cancer, him protecting Aaron and Steph, his love for his furbaby, all his charity work with his family, and all those years putting EVERYONE above himself. This is his time to shine, and the light exuding from him right now is AMAZING! Simply spectacular. I am so overjoyed. I can only imagine all the cheers that rang out and all the tears that were shed at Cine Bistro last night!!! Way to finish the drill, J-Murr  clapping! This is yours. Cherish it forever l o v e

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Seeing Andi & Josh handle the media makes me love them even more! They're adorable!

I had a couple observations/silly thoughts from the ATFR that I wanted to mention and see if anyone else thought the same...

First, when Chris Harrison said he wanted to mention something that had its own Twitter account and it ended up being Andi's frown, I totally thought he was going to reference "ScarfofJosh" haha! And second, when Andi referenced Josh liking blondes and Chris referred to role playing, my first thought was it might have been a tongue in cheek reference to the lie detector questions about blondes vs. brunettes... maybe that was his second "lie" (if the name one was a joke)? Random thoughts I had in the middle of the craziness that was the ATFR!

But seriously, one of my favorite things this season and after has been seeing Andi come alive with experiencing this uncharted territory of unconditional love from Josh... You can see in her eyes, smile, body language and words how comfortable she is in her own skin- embracing the best and worst of herself- after seeing herself through his eyes. It's like she literally relaxes into him! Sometimes I think they have a language all their own. I love this couple and can't wait to watch their love story continue to unfold!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:30 pm

biolalyss wrote:Seeing Andi & Josh handle the media makes me love them even more! They're adorable!

I had a couple observations/silly thoughts from the ATFR that I wanted to mention and see if anyone else thought the same...

First, when Chris Harrison said he wanted to mention something that had its own Twitter account and it ended up being Andi's frown, I totally thought he was going to reference "ScarfofJosh" haha! And second, when Andi referenced Josh liking blondes and Chris referred to role playing, my first thought was it might have been a tongue in cheek reference to the lie detector questions about blondes vs. brunettes... maybe that was his second "lie" (if the name one was a joke)? Random thoughts I had in the middle of the craziness that was the ATFR!

But seriously, one of my favorite things this season and after has been seeing Andi come alive with experiencing this uncharted territory of unconditional love from Josh... You can see in her eyes, smile, body language and words how comfortable she is in her own skin- embracing the best and worst of herself- after seeing herself through his eyes. It's like she literally relaxes into him! Sometimes I think they have a language all their own. I love this couple and can't wait to watch their love story continue to unfold!

clapping!  Great post. Interesting thought about the blondes vs brunette thing. Could be.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Is it weird that the thing I'm most lookin forward to media wise is seeing if anyone asks about the ribbons in the conference call? #ImAnOddDuck

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Go in on www.gettyimages.com and search for: Andi Dorfman
Alot of pictures from today!!!! They are super cute!!!  :Woah-hoo: 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 pm

I can't stop watching the part when Josh puts the ring on Andi's finger and she just girl-handles him with so much excitement and happiness - like "come 'ere!!!" heartbeat 

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Getty
Celebrity Sightings In New York City - July 29, 2014
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 452890562-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-from-the-gettyimages

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Look at this happy couple!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 452890552-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-from-the-gettyimages

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 452890558-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-from-the-gettyimages

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Kaltie wrote:Go in on www.gettyimages.com and search for: Andi Dorfman
Alot of pictures from today!!!! They are super cute!!!  :Woah-hoo: 

Yes! I love when they have gettyimages

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Kaltie wrote:Look at this happy couple!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 452890552-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-from-the-gettyimages

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 452890558-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-from-the-gettyimages

they both look sooo good!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam