SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Kaltie wrote:Omg... Best sleuthers ever on this forum!!! The gold ribbon was from the chocolate store in Belgium!!! Good job guys!  clapping! 

That's fabulous!!! Wasn't that sophie?? I'm sorry, I don't recall exactly who discovered it.  Holy cow, both the yellow and purple ribbon, sleuthed out by BFF's!!!  clapping! clapping!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I made One for you Soccermom  xoxo mjc

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 6b9129a5-0b19-4c05-94dc-d58a9eb46954_zpsb25f1d04

Thank you! They are looking for someone to make one. You should PM guardian! Check the banner thread where she asked about it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Yes she did slueth that out!!! Way to go!! Smiley

"Well you can't have the babies" "oh yeah" *laughs* "We'll just start popping them out one by one" Oh gosh.  spitcoffee

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:40 pm

I can't stop laughing from that TVGuide interview! rotfl Best interview yet! These two are hysterical together.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 pm

ackkkk what happened to the banner??? MCJ?? did you move it???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:ackkkk what happened to the banner??? MCJ?? did you move it???

Didn't touch It Don't have Access no no 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:45 pm

No I meant out of your photobucket? It's ok, I saved it, and uploaded it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Robyn Ross @RobynRossTVG  ·  5m
Video! #TheBachelorette's @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog share the one moment they wish made it to air http://tvgd.co/1lTcty3

We were right!!!!

Yes Ash!!! Loved this interview! Sophie and to everyone who sleuthed the ribbons!!!  clapping! clapping! bowdown  So proud of the Josh fans!!

She put them on and he never took them off. SWEET!  awwww 

I have a feeling we are going to ride the Jodi train all the way to a wedding. Sooner than later.  cheerleader 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Here's Robyn Ross -- and the ribbons (congrats to Sophinette and others for Power Sleuthing that out).

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Andi-Josh-1085060.aspx

And (since I inadvertently double posted that) here's the beginning of the transcript of today's conf call.

'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nick Viall's sex comment was "classless and disrespectful"

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 07/29/2014

The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman and her new fiance Josh Murray are ready to embark on their new lives together in public and away from a camera crew.

ADVERTISEMENT

The couple got engaged at the conclusion of The Bachelorette's tenth season after Andi dumped runner-up Nick Viall prior to the final Rose Ceremony. Still together, and claiming to be blissfully in love, Andi and Josh can't help but gush about one another and their new relationship.

During a Tuesday conference call with reporters, Andi and Josh talked to Reality TV World about the drama that went down with Nick. Below is what they had to say.

RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 10

More The Bachelorette 10 News

Reality TV World: Andi, you told Nick during After the Final Rose that you were never in love with him, and if you had been, you would've told him. But you also never told Josh you loved him. Then, you told Jimmy Kimmel it took you until the morning of the proposal to be sure Josh was the one for you. So does that mean you weren't in love with Josh either until the very end, and why was your pick such a last-minute decision if you were sure your feelings for Nick weren't as strong?

Andi Dorfman: No, I think I said if I felt like I loved Nick, I would've said it. And I did feel like I loved Josh and that's why I said it to him at the very end. You know, when he was the last guy standing, I thought that was the appropriate time to tell him and I wanted to share that with Josh.

Reality TV World: Andi, you were surprisingly very composed when you dumped Nick, as you had gotten much more emotional when eliminating, say, Cody Sattler and Chris Soules. Could you talk about why it played out that way?

Andi Dorfman: It was just as emotionally hard, I think, sending each and every guy home. Obviously the timing of it is different, but they're all hard. They're all hard to send home.

Andi, you said you let Nick go before the Rose Ceremony because you had so much respect for him. Did you lose any of that respect after he disclosed such personal information about you two on After the Final Rose?

Andi Dorfman: I mean, I think everyone is probably in agreeance that it wasn't the most tasteful route that Nick chose to go on After the Final Rose, but you know, it doesn't negate the relationship that I had with him, which was one out of respect.

Reality TV World: Josh, had you known about Andi and Nick having sex prior to their awkward exchange on last night's show or did you just find that out? And was it something that bothered you or did you understand and feel like it was just part of the process?

Josh Murray: Yeah, no, that's something that I think is a little personal to talk about. It's really not a big deal.

Also during the call, the happy couple revealed a little bit more about their relationship, including what they learned about one another after getting engaged.

You guys joked about Josh preferring blondes over brunettes. I recall that being one of the questions during a previous group date's lie-detector test. Did you guys look at Josh's test results together? Josh, could you reveal the two things you had lied about?

Josh Murray: You know what's funny? I think it's hilarious, the lie-detector test, because we were talking about it and you know what? We both lied twice, so I think we're just a match made in heaven. We're perfect for each other!

Andi Dorfman: I know he lied about the brunettes and blondes! (Laughs)

Josh Murray: (Laughs) We're best friends, so we're so open and honest with each other it doesn't even matter!

Josh, what was going through your mind when you watched Nick call Andi out during After the Final Rose regarding the fantasy suite?

Josh Murray: Yeah, well the thing is, I didn't even see that. I was backstage getting ready to see my beautiful fiancee and make the night about us and not Nick. So I didn't see any of that nor do I care to see that.

Were you just boiling inside after hearing Nick reveal he had slept with Andi? How were you feeling when you heard Nick had done that to her? Many people saw it as a low blow.

Josh Murray: Yeah, to be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is, and I don't associate myself with those kind of people -- and neither does Andi. So it's nice that that's over with now and, really, he's of no concern to us or our lives.

What were you most surprised to learn about one another after you got engaged on the show?

Josh Murray: I was most surprised to learn how phenomenal of a cooker she is! She is a great cook.

Andi Dorfman: Okay, I better say something sweet now. (Laughs)

Josh Murray: Yeah, damn right! (Laughs)

Andi Dorfman: I, ugh, I have to think of something really sweet. I mean, to be honest, every day I am amazed at how good-looking he is. I look at him sometimes and I'm like, "Dang! My fiance is hot!" I think he gets hotter every single day, more and more.

Josh Murray: Yeah that's right!

Andi Dorfman: It's through the roof now!
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-nick-viall-sex-comment-was-classless-and-disrespectful-16570.php#XvJ8moFsGM23fmbE.99

Last edited by jlccaz on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I can't stop laughing from that TVGuide interview! rotfl Best interview yet! These two are hysterical together.

Chris H. is right, it's like these two have been a couple for years. So endearing. ADORABLE!  Smiley 

Yay I love the banner!! Thanks Guardian and MJ!!!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Refreshed the page and saw the banner. Beautiful job MJC!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Moved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam