SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 am

For anyone, there are many photos of josh on his fb. Old photos but. I think the blonde girl may be his girlfriend 5 years ago. Just go to his photos and go to album !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:38 am

Jolena wrote:
joshfan wrote:I have tweeted so many tweets to mike fleiss but no reply

I've tweeted him a lot too. He dosent answer them ( only once he retweeted one of mine), but trust me he is reading them all and hearing what his audience wants , and with a little luck and a a lot of prayers we just might get what we want .  giggling 

You guys are great for all the tweets and show of love and support for Josh and andi. Trust me, there will be some upcoming interviews and appearances in Atlanta and elsewhere especially if there is going to be a TV wedding. Fleiss wants to keep his "darlings" in the media. He knows how popular they are. Smiley

I was excited to hear Josh and andi are DEFINITELY on board for a TV wedding. This was refreshing to hear because even though i love Chris and Des, they always were not sure and kept saying they just want an "intimate" affair. I actually think they were never totally comfortable with the idea. JMO.

Anyway, I think there will a wedding sooner than later. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:40 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I've tweeted him a lot too. He dosent answer them ( only once he retweeted one of mine), but trust me he is reading them all and hearing what his audience wants , and with a little luck and a a lot of prayers we just might get what we want .  giggling 

You guys are great for all the tweets and show of love and support for Josh and andi.  Trust me, there will be some upcoming interviews and appearances in Atlanta and elsewhere especially if there is going to be a TV wedding.  Fleiss wants to keep his "darlings" in the media.  He knows how popular they are.  Smiley

I was excited to hear Josh and andi are DEFINITELY on board for a TV wedding.  This was refreshing to hear because even though i love Chris and Des, they always were not sure and kept saying they just want an "intimate" affair.  I actually think they were never totally comfortable with the idea.  JMO.

Anyway, I think there will a wedding sooner than later.  Smiley

I really hope it is sooner.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:15 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

You guys are great for all the tweets and show of love and support for Josh and andi.  Trust me, there will be some upcoming interviews and appearances in Atlanta and elsewhere especially if there is going to be a TV wedding.  Fleiss wants to keep his "darlings" in the media.  He knows how popular they are.  Smiley

I was excited to hear Josh and andi are DEFINITELY on board for a TV wedding.  This was refreshing to hear because even though i love Chris and Des, they always were not sure and kept saying they just want an "intimate" affair.  I actually think they were never totally comfortable with the idea.  JMO.

Anyway, I think there will a wedding sooner than later.  Smiley

I also  heard them say in more than 1 interview if they film the wedding, they have to film the reception because it will be fun.  I completely agree with this and love that they put out there now.   I felt soo cheated not getting to see SeanCat's reception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:23 am

I think Seancat chose to not show their reception but how much fun would Jodi's reception be.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 am

lexforlife wrote:I think Seancat chose to not show their reception but how much fun would Jodi's reception be.

Actually because the wedding was live, there was no time. I am sure they would have loved to show at least a bit of the reception.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:30 am

Oh, okay, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:59 am

motheroffive wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I think Seancat chose to not show their reception but how much fun would Jodi's reception be.

Actually because the wedding was live, there was no time. I am sure they would have loved to show at least a bit of the reception.

I also think Seancat would have liked to at least show the first dance and cutting the cake but because it was happening live, as motheroffive said, there was no way to get to the reception which lasted hours. I'd love to see a Jodi wedding beatingheart  beatingheart  and I hope they film it so we get to see more including the fun things like first dances from the reception.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:50 pm

smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

I also think Seancat would have liked to at least show the first dance and cutting the cake but because it was happening live, as motheroffive said, there was no way to get to the reception which lasted hours. I'd love to see a Jodi wedding beatingheart  beatingheart  and I hope they film it so we get to see more including the fun things like first dances from the reception.

Agree. I never liked the idea of live because they could only show so much. I am also glad we will likely not see a live look-in at the honeymoon suite like SeanCat though. I love the idea of the reception having to be a part of it. I can just see Josh embarrassingly dancing the night away. laugh out loud

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:05 pm

http://websta.me/p/777561228891511790_24118189

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Thanks Steel2009! Cute picture.. It looks like maybe they were heading to the gym. They have been with each other 24.7 it appears since the finale night!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 9a8c81f6199d11e48d1390e2ba654b10_8
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam