SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:59 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I know the show dresses the girl but do they also dress the guy?  Just wondering what Josh will be wearing.

Because it's in the tropics I thought maybe he might wear a dressy shirt and slacks.  Does anyone know if that's ever been done before?

It seems like ages ago there were some comments on Josh's ill fitting clothes.  I had never noticed it so I went back and do see where some of his clothes do seem somewhat big on him.  Wonder if he had a weight loss or something.

Once him and Andi are together I'm sure Andi can point things out to him and see that his clothes are altered and so forth.  Single men usually don't pay attention to the things that we women do when it comes to clothes.

Even in the tropics our Joshy will be wearing a suit just as Roberto did for his proposal to Ali. He was also in a very hot tropical place and poor Roberto was sweating. Our Joshy will be soaked by the time it was over. He was sweating in DR, on the over night, i had to laugh at Andi whipping his sweat away as they were walking on the way to the ballpark, then making a point to write about it in her blog as well. laugh out loud

They are two darn adorable!!!

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:05 am

4 days!!!  High clap 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:13 am

Trueloveforever wrote:4 days!!!  High clap 

OMG, can we get their already so we can "shout it from the roof tops" with our adoring Team Sushi!!!!
I am so ready for them to be togethr and show the world, what we fans have seen. I still look at the over night and Ghent dates and week 3, on that couch and think of how HAWT all those dates were. I think dam TPTB for cutting so much out. I knew their was NO way they were in that pool, or on that wall in the tunnel, and that it didnt get better and more heated than what they showed, cause these two are always touchy feely, and want ot be near each other.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:16 am

Are previews expected to come out tomorrow?
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:17 am

[quote="Di_ATL"]

OMG, can we get their already so we can "shout it from the roof tops" with our adoring Team Sushi!!!!
I am so ready for them to be togethr and show the world, what we fans have seen. I still look at the over night and Ghent dates and week 3, on that couch and think of how HAWT all those dates were.

ITA. I've watched the Ghent date so many times I can't get the Ben Fields song out of my head. Even had to load it on my phone.

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:18 am

Does anyone know when Josh jumped back on SM after the FRC? He was in an airport on May 12, is that date the first time?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:21 am

Found this, he is one of Josh's friends.

@LoganBooker_BI: What would be considered bigger?
Aaron Murray's win this game, or Josh Murray's inevitable win on the #Bachelorette?
#TeamJosh

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:22 am

I know Andi and Josh must be jumping out of their skin!!! I probably will be staying in here most of the time. I just posted in another thread and got shot down. sad I try and keep it classy and I am always respectful, but I think it is getting hard for some to accept that their favorite, (Nick) might not be final 1.

Okay, who think Josh and Andi leave today for LA????  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:24 am

flslp87 wrote:

Does anyone know when Josh jumped back on SM after the FRC?   He was in an airport on May 12, is that date the first time?

I believe it was May 10th. His first tweet was to congratulate Aaron on getting drafted. Andi favorited a tweet on May 10th too so they resurfaced on the same day.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:25 am

Why are people such bad stalkers these days? I want some airport sightings of them traveling! Ughhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 am

soccermom333 wrote:

I know Andi and Josh must be jumping out of their skin!!!   I probably will be staying in here most of the time.  I just posted in another thread and got shot down.  sad   I try and keep it classy and I am always respectful, but I think it is getting hard for some to accept that their favorite, (Nick) might not be final 1.

Okay, who think Josh and Andi leave today for LA????   :cutesmile!: 

There, there sm,  console I almost got my head chopped off on another thread last night giggling Don't feel bad...

Why has no one seen these two! Some one please remind MF never to cast bachelor/ettes from the same city again, really does not help us track them! laugh out loud
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:56 am

BachfanNY wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I know Andi and Josh must be jumping out of their skin!!!   I probably will be staying in here most of the time.  I just posted in another thread and got shot down.  sad   I try and keep it classy and I am always respectful, but I think it is getting hard for some to accept that their favorite, (Nick) might not be final 1.

Okay, who think Josh and Andi leave today for LA????   :cutesmile!: 

There, there sm,  console I almost got my head chopped off on another thread last night giggling Don't feel bad...

Why has no one seen these two! Some one please remind MF never to cast bachelor/ettes from the same city again, really does not help us track them! laugh out loud

Thanks bachfan!   I am okay.     Hugesmile   I am so excited and happy that I or ALL OF US HERE can see the love story.  Much more fun this way!!!     :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva