SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 am

soccermom333 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I know Andi and Josh must be jumping out of their skin!!!   I probably will be staying in here most of the time.  I just posted in another thread and got shot down.  sad   I try and keep it classy and I am always respectful, but I think it is getting hard for some to accept that their favorite, (Nick) might not be final 1.

Okay, who think Josh and Andi leave today for LA????   :cutesmile!: 

There, there sm,  console I almost got my head chopped off on another thread last night giggling Don't feel bad...

Why has no one seen these two! Some one please remind MF never to cast bachelor/ettes from the same city again, really does not help us track them! laugh out loud

Thanks bachfan!   I am okay.     Hugesmile   I am so excited and happy that I or ALL OF US HERE can see the love story.  Much more fun this way!!!     :cutesmile!:
I'm actually surprised that there is a split this season because I think it's been one of the most obvious and blatant seasons ever. So much so that when Steve announced Josh was going to be on this season, the majority of us called that he'll be the clear f1 unless there was a chemistry snafu or he wanted to be Bach instead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 am

Her personality is so strong that if she did pick Nick, it would never work.
When he is 'trying' to say stuff to her on the beach, she looks alittle annoyed, like come on now- just spit it out.. She would tire of him quickly..
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 am

Spencer81 wrote:Her personality is so strong that if she did pick Nick, it would never work.  
When he is 'trying' to say stuff to her on the beach, she looks alittle annoyed, like come on now- just spit it out..  She would tire of him quickly..  

Yes she seems more often to be "in charge" or "in control" when with Nick and that time on the beach waiting for him to say whatever he wanted to say was one such time. She is more often settling into a role of allowing Josh to take charge (as she said in her DR PI) and since that is what she wants, Josh is the guy.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 am

Relalou wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:Her personality is so strong that if she did pick Nick, it would never work.  
When he is 'trying' to say stuff to her on the beach, she looks alittle annoyed, like come on now- just spit it out..  She would tire of him quickly..  

Yes she seems more often to be "in charge" or "in control" when with Nick and that time on the beach waiting for him to say whatever he wanted to say was one such time.  She is more often settling into a role of allowing Josh to take charge (as she said in her DR PI) and since that is what she wants, Josh is the guy.
It's funny because you would think she LIKES and WANTS to be in charge all the time and Nick would definitely make it happen but it's actually the opposite, she seems happiest when it's Josh taking control.

Did we know this about her before Josh? I don't think so. Although we started getting hints when she was so irritated and unhappy with Brian when she wanted him to grab her and thought he was mad at her when he wasn't aggressive enough.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am

I agree, I find she would get bored with Nick. She seems to be a outgoing fun loving girl and she will get that with Josh. I think Josh can handle her just fine because she went into a complete melt down because he did not like the lie detector test. She was sure her fairytale would not come true after that spat. So if she was into Nick why was she so upset?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 am

Andi has said many times that she needs and wants someone who is outgoing and fun. Josh is the life of the party and is fun and the person people are drawn to because he is so happy. Andi loves that! He brings out her goofy side and he can be serious to. Perfecto!!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:32 am

BachfanNY wrote:Are previews expected to come out tomorrow?
With the way things have been going this season, I don't know how anything new can be expected.  no  We can sure hope for something new though!

I just wanted to say with regard to Josh's clothes and some looking too big. I think some guys just don't like totally fitted clothing, and I am ok with that. I really didn't notice too much about his clothes until it was pointed out here. His white dress shirt on M&G was loose fitting but he still looked hot to me!  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:36 am

Alanna wrote:
Relalou wrote:

Yes she seems more often to be "in charge" or "in control" when with Nick and that time on the beach waiting for him to say whatever he wanted to say was one such time.  She is more often settling into a role of allowing Josh to take charge (as she said in her DR PI) and since that is what she wants, Josh is the guy.
It's funny because you would think she LIKES and WANTS to be in charge all the time and Nick would definitely make it happen but it's actually the opposite, she seems happiest when it's Josh taking control.

Did we know this about her before Josh? I don't think so. Although we started getting hints when she was so irritated and unhappy with Brian when she wanted him to grab her and thought he was mad at her when he wasn't aggressive enough.

This actually doesn't surprise me. My 19 yr. old and I both have strong, take charge personalities like Andi (like mother, like daughter) and both just love Josh and all his manliness. There is not much sexier to me than a guy who will just take control, and let you just sit back and be taken care of. I feel that Josh may be the only one in this group of guys capable of handling Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:37 am

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

There, there sm,  console I almost got my head chopped off on another thread last night giggling Don't feel bad...

Why has no one seen these two! Some one please remind MF never to cast bachelor/ettes from the same city again, really does not help us track them! laugh out loud

Thanks bachfan!   I am okay.     Hugesmile   I am so excited and happy that I or ALL OF US HERE can see the love story.  Much more fun this way!!!     :cutesmile!:
I'm actually surprised that there is a split this season because I think it's been one of the most obvious and blatant seasons ever. So much so that when Steve announced Josh was going to be on this season, the majority of us called that he'll be the clear f1 unless there was a chemistry snafu or he wanted to be Bach instead.

I was surprised to. They are clearly showing the love story after the awful finale last season. I guess it is hard for some to accept when they love their "favorite' so much.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:40 am

I was sold on Jodi, when she said that she was good at "mind games" and his reaction to her answer...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Wonder if they will be heading to KC for the opening pre-season game on August 7th?  His mom posted on FB that she is going.
I think they all will go to the first preseason opener, jmo maybe celebrate Josh's 30th b/d up there too, so they are all together.

Interesting tweet to Andi:
KCFashionWeek ‏@KC_fashionweek  8h  
@AndiDorfman- Kansas City Fashion Week would like to invite you to be our guest at our upcoming fashion week September 23rd-28th!

The Chiefs play the Dolphins in FL on 9/21 (I'm sure the entire family will be there, Andi and Josh too.)
The Chiefs play the Patriots at home in KC on 9/29

So, they could fly out of Miami on 9/22  to Kansas City, Andi could do fashion week, they could visit with Aaron, then go the game on 9/29.

I don't see them going to every game just yet unless ..Aaron is named the starting QB.  Do you think that will happen? Do you think he can win the job over Alex Smith?  I don't know how good he is.   I can see the family going to every pre-season game since Aaron will play in those.

Heck, they may need to get an extra ticket for HY giggling giggling 

Even if he does not win the starting position, they will play all of the QB's in pre-season. They usually play the starting QB for the first few possessions or even the 1st quarter, then they will play the "next in line guy" if they have one, then the 3rd in line guy will get some reps.

Atlanta usually does not play Matt Ryan past the 1st qtr. Then they put in their back-ups to see how they perform and decide if they want to keep them all.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 am

vivi2 wrote:I was sold on Jodi, when she said that she was good at "mind games" and his reaction to her answer...
I can't even imagine what he was thinking at that point laugh out loud

I also freaking loved when his pi on their fs was something like "things are so much easier now!" I guess because Andi stopped being so freaking crazy!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva