SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

timfan wrote:In that sneak peak josh sure is not afraid showing affection towards andi in front of her parents and I think hy is playing a role for the camera because he already knows of josh and his family
I was wondering about that too because he was still all over her in front of his family. Guess it doesn't matter to him! She seems to love it. And yeah, Hy CLEARLY knows who Josh is. Please!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

melanie1 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love the sneak peak. Like father, like daughter. And I love that despite being nervous, Josh is still being tough and not letting it get to him. They're so cute!

Ooh! Where's it at?
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

So cute! She called him "babe" again!!! She has only done that with him. Smiley Big clue and she has done that many times before.

Glad he admitted to being nervous. Another point I wanted to make is andi loves being the center of attention and with this being Josh's first engagement and the first time he has REALLY been in love... well, she eats that up!!  :cutesmile!: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Josh is so cute in that preview! You can tell how important all of this is to him  :cutesmile!: 

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Topazgold wrote:New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

She calls him "Babe" again, I believe this is the 3red time. Has she called anyone else "babe"? this is the term you use when you have decided they are "yours". Yet another clue>
Once at hometowns at the field, and then in this clip. When was the second time?
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm

:sweetheart:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm

I like that Andi told her dad "this is different" re: Josh being an athlete and also that she feels she needs to tell her family that Josh is nervous, like, "don't be hard on him". There she goes protecting her baaaaabe again.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:22 pm

melanie1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

She calls him "Babe" again, I believe this is the 3red time. Has she called anyone else "babe"? this is the term you use when you have decided they are "yours". Yet another clue>
Once at hometowns at the field, and then in this clip. When was the second time?

When she said "not bad babe" on the boat in france, their first 1 on 1.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:23 pm

I don't think Andi is going to care what Josh wears, I'm sure her preferred outfit is nothing at all laugh out loud. But on her season she said other girls did her hair and makeup because she wasn't very good at it so I don't think she's going to be telling him how to dress at all

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:23 pm

melanie1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

She called him babe on the first one on one date when they were sitting on the boat
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Oh my, be still my heart!! He looks so yummy in that outfit!!! And so tan! Lucky lucky girl! She probably can't believe he is real!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Josh is hot for sure but what makes him even hotter, is how much he loves her and is willing to do something as big as ask a Dad for permission to marry his daughter.   :cutesmile!:

More previews please!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:27 pm

timfan wrote:In that sneak peak josh sure is not afraid showing affection towards andi in front of her parents and I think hy is playing a role for the camera because he already knows of josh and his family

I was fixing to post the same thing.  Hy very well knows who Josh is and I think Josh and Hy will get along great.  I also love the way Josh is affectionate with Andi in front of her parents.  Loved the way Andi called him babe when he walked up.  That is the second time we hear her say it to him.  I really really think her mind was made up on home town date when she called him babe the first time.  Then she was relieved when she knew his parents were on board of Josh proposing at the end.

Did they show how Andi greeted Nick when he got there to meet her parents.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva