SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
laurentx wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Love what Marcus had to say.

Marcus Grodd: "I think Nick and Josh are completely different people, different personalities. I'm hopeful that Josh ends up with Andi. Not only is he one of the best friends I walked away from the show with, but I see a match with Andi and Josh. His personality is one in a million, I think the world of the guy and I think they'll make a fantastic couple if they end up together. ... Seeing those episodes with Nick definitely kept my mind on track with thinking about he is here for the show and he just wants to be on TV. He treated this as a game, honestly. I see him as a schemer."

Thanks Melanie - Marcus certainly is very blunt in his opinion of Nick there - given how close he and Josh are it gives you the sense that he's also putting it out there on Josh's behalf, he has his back where Nick is concerned.

I won't be surprised if they have Marcus in the audience Monday night.
I saw a tweet from Brian that he will be there. I wondered if it was to support Nick afterwards.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Laudergirl wrote:It's a little off topic, but I think the fan thread is the right place to ask this. I've been curious about something for a while. Some of you have posted that the Murray Family is considered like royalty in Georgia, and I was wondering if you could expand on that for me. How much publicity or media attention was given to Josh and the Murrays while Aaron was QB there? I'm from a Big 10 school and they don't usually comment about our QB's or other players families, nor do they usually show them during the games, so I was wondering if it was different in the SEC. Someone in the Nick fan thread that is from Georgia actually posted that they were a fan of Josh's before he was on the show based on what they had already known about him. Also I saw that Hy Dorfman tweeted something to Lauren Murray along the lines of (don't quote me!) "I have always admired how your children have put family first. We can't always control our kids. Best of luck to your son". How did he know about them putting family first?

Thanks for any more info you can give me on this. This back story just adds to my love for Team JODI!!!

There's a poster here who had good background info about how the family is viewed in GA.  Is it Georgia Lindsay or teachturtle?? Sorry if that's wrong...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks for posting. Aww. she called him babe again <3
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:01 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:It's a little off topic, but I think the fan thread is the right place to ask this. I've been curious about something for a while. Some of you have posted that the Murray Family is considered like royalty in Georgia, and I was wondering if you could expand on that for me. How much publicity or media attention was given to Josh and the Murrays while Aaron was QB there? I'm from a Big 10 school and they don't usually comment about our QB's or other players families, nor do they usually show them during the games, so I was wondering if it was different in the SEC. Someone in the Nick fan thread that is from Georgia actually posted that they were a fan of Josh's before he was on the show based on what they had already known about him. Also I saw that Hy Dorfman tweeted something to Lauren Murray along the lines of (don't quote me!) "I have always admired how your children have put family first. We can't always control our kids. Best of luck to your son". How did he know about them putting family first?

Thanks for any more info you can give me on this. This back story just adds to my love for Team JODI!!!

There's a poster here who had good background info about how the family is viewed in GA.  Is it Georgia Lindsay or teachturtle?? Sorry if that's wrong...

I think both of them have talked about it. I'm hoping they will be back on the forum soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm

I love the sneak peak. Like father, like daughter. And I love that despite being nervous, Josh is still being tough and not letting it get to him. They're so cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Alanna wrote:I love the sneak peak. Like father, like daughter. And I love that despite being nervous, Josh is still being tough and not letting it get to him. They're so cute!

Ooh! Where's it at?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love the sneak peak. Like father, like daughter. And I love that despite being nervous, Josh is still being tough and not letting it get to him. They're so cute!

Ooh! Where's it at?
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:11 pm

In that sneak peak josh sure is not afraid showing affection towards andi in front of her parents and I think hy is playing a role for the camera because he already knows of josh and his family
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Awww, I think Hy will ask what he needs to ask as a dad but is going to end up loving Josh.

My dad didn't think my dh had a prayer 8 years ago. giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:13 pm

timfan wrote:In that sneak peak josh sure is not afraid showing affection towards andi in front of her parents and I think hy is playing a role for the camera because he already knows of josh and his family

yeah, just love how he manhandles her  laugh out loud 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Topazgold wrote:New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

She calls him "Babe" again, I believe this is the 3red time. Has she called anyone else "babe"? this is the term you use when you have decided they are "yours". Yet another clue>
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Loved that clip and I liked that Andi told them he was nervous and he laughed and admitted it.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva