SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by vivi2 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:15 pm

I'm not gonna lie, I like most of the guys but IMO only Josh can "handle" Andi.. with loving care, of course!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:28 pm

I just love that Josh says he'll protect Andi. And Andi says she just wants his family to be excited and happy for him. She wants to protect him too and make him happy.

They already love each other...

awwwww chucks :tissuebox 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:32 pm

BachfanNY wrote:I just love that Josh says he'll protect Andi. And Andi says she just wants his family to be excited and happy for him. She wants to protect him too and make him happy.

Don't cry now! How are you gonna be on Monday night?  giggling 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I just love that Josh says he'll protect Andi. And Andi says she just wants his family to be excited and happy for him. She wants to protect him too and make him happy.

We will all need tissues! It is going to be so fun to share it with everyone. Does anyone else think that Josh and Andi are flying now??? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm

laurentx wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Love what Marcus had to say.

Marcus Grodd: "I think Nick and Josh are completely different people, different personalities. I'm hopeful that Josh ends up with Andi. Not only is he one of the best friends I walked away from the show with, but I see a match with Andi and Josh. His personality is one in a million, I think the world of the guy and I think they'll make a fantastic couple if they end up together. ... Seeing those episodes with Nick definitely kept my mind on track with thinking about he is here for the show and he just wants to be on TV. He treated this as a game, honestly. I see him as a schemer."

Thanks Melanie - Marcus certainly is very blunt in his opinion of Nick there - given how close he and Josh are it gives you the sense that he's also putting it out there on Josh's behalf, he has his back where Nick is concerned.

I won't be surprised if they have Marcus in the audience Monday night.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Andi has said many times that she needs and wants someone who is outgoing and fun.  Josh is the life of the party and is fun and the person people are drawn to because he is so happy.  Andi loves that!  He brings out her goofy side and he can be serious to.  Perfecto!!!  Smiley
Totally Agree! Josh has a charismatic personality, and just seems to have such joy in life.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
laurentx wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Love what Marcus had to say.

Marcus Grodd: "I think Nick and Josh are completely different people, different personalities. I'm hopeful that Josh ends up with Andi. Not only is he one of the best friends I walked away from the show with, but I see a match with Andi and Josh. His personality is one in a million, I think the world of the guy and I think they'll make a fantastic couple if they end up together. ... Seeing those episodes with Nick definitely kept my mind on track with thinking about he is here for the show and he just wants to be on TV. He treated this as a game, honestly. I see him as a schemer."

Thanks Melanie - Marcus certainly is very blunt in his opinion of Nick there - given how close he and Josh are it gives you the sense that he's also putting it out there on Josh's behalf, he has his back where Nick is concerned.

I won't be surprised if they have Marcus in the audience Monday night.

Oh i bet he will be there support Josh but to promote BIP!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 pm

It's a little off topic, but I think the fan thread is the right place to ask this. I've been curious about something for a while. Some of you have posted that the Murray Family is considered like royalty in Georgia, and I was wondering if you could expand on that for me. How much publicity or media attention was given to Josh and the Murrays while Aaron was QB there? I'm from a Big 10 school and they don't usually comment about our QB's or other players families, nor do they usually show them during the games, so I was wondering if it was different in the SEC. Someone in the Nick fan thread that is from Georgia actually posted that they were a fan of Josh's before he was on the show based on what they had already known about him. Also I saw that Hy Dorfman tweeted something to Lauren Murray along the lines of (don't quote me!) "I have always admired how your children have put family first. We can't always control our kids. Best of luck to your son". How did he know about them putting family first?

Thanks for any more info you can give me on this. This back story just adds to my love for Team JODI!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

When I like the lead and I see a love story I  prep for the FRC by stocking up on Haagen Daz or Ben & Jerry's pints. I bought 3 yesterday (was very excited to find the Stephen Colbert Americone Dream available, got 2 of those). I then proceed to eat my weight in ice cream...it just happens. My hubby already knows there's no stopping it and to just be ready to hand me a tissue at any moment. If Josh loses it, or if I see a slight tremble in his chin (and god help me if andi wipes a tear off his face) I'm probably going to be in an ice cream coma by the ATFR.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 72 Sad_zps621574c2
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm

vivi2 wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I like most of the guys but IMO only Josh can "handle" Andi.. with loving care, of course!

Absolutely, that 's why he is the best match for her. I love him, he doesn't back down. And that's what she needs, somebody who understands  her with her prettiness and divaness, can stand up to her, but knows how to her make her happy. Win, win!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 pm

New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

When I like the lead and I see a love story I  prep for the FRC by stocking up on Haagen Daz or Ben & Jerry's pints. I bought 3 yesterday (was very excited to find the Stephen Colbert Americone Dream available, got 2 of those). I then proceed to eat my weight in ice cream...it just happens. My hubby already knows there's no stopping it and to just be ready to hand me a tissue at any moment. If Josh loses it, or if I see a slight tremble in his chin (and god help me if andi wipes a tear off his face) I'm probably going to be in an ice cream coma by the ATFR.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 72 Sad_zps621574c2
laugh out loud this made me laugh so hard. It made me want to go buy a lot of ice cream for Mon too  giggling bestbud! 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva