SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Hy says: "He doesn't have a prayer". What does that phrase imply? English is not my first language, so could someone, please, enlighten me? In my ears it doesn't sound a nice thing to say.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 pm

melanie1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Topazgold wrote:New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

She calls him "Babe" again, I believe this is the 3red time. Has she called anyone else "babe"? this is the term you use when you have decided they are "yours". Yet another clue>
Once at hometowns at the field, and then in this clip. When was the second time?

The first time was on the boat at the 1srt one on one. However, even if it was just one time, it still would be major. Because for her to feel so comfortable and call him "babe" when she is still dating other guys, it's huge! I am surprised it didn't go to his head. As far as we know she has not called anyone else "Babe".JMO

In addition, she tells her family that he is different, not like the others, unlike what the show has been pushing. Major clue. Josh is F1. He is the one for her. :yougogirl: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Glow worm wrote:Hy says: "He doesn't have a prayer". What does that phrase imply? English is not my first language, so could someone, please, enlighten me? In my ears it doesn't sound a nice thing to say.

He is done!! He can see that he is madly in love with his daughter.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 pm

That clip is too cute! I love Hy and I love how Andi greets Josh. Come on guys, this competition has been over for a while! It gets more obvious IMO #teamsushi

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by MsnPres Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
bilolo wrote:Do you guys have the impression that CH doesn't like Josh ?

No, why?

I've posted on the rare occasion, but totally enjoy reading everyone's posts.  I appreciate those who take the time to sleuth and post on this forum. Thank you!

Yes!! This Chris Harrison comment prompted me to post. I have always thought he adds a bit of entertainment while keeping the show on course and the fact of whether he was impartial or not never entered my mind.  However, I cannot get his comparison of Josh and Nick out of my mind. When he said that Nick is someone she "aspires to be with" and Josh is the "same old thing" (paraphrasing), that really upset me. What an unnecessary dig. I no longer drink the kool aid.  I now realize he is there 100% to steer opinion, whether it be on the show, in his blog, or in published quotes.  I find it unbecoming.

MsnPres

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Glow worm wrote:Hy says: "He doesn't have a prayer". What does that phrase imply? English is not my first language, so could someone, please, enlighten me? In my ears it doesn't sound a nice thing to say.
To me it means that he can see how in love Josh is with Andi - that he's a goner, he's whooped, that he's totally smitten with her.

Do y'all see that gleam in Hy's eyes? I sure do!!! LOL!!!!! Love it!!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:
To me it means that he can see how in love Josh is with Andi - that he's a goner, he's whooped, that he's totally smitten with her.

Thank you for the explanation. I was worried for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Josh says, "I'm so nervous!" and Hy responds, "You should be!" That's when Hy says in the PI, "he doesn't have a prayer". I think he's joking that Josh won't make it out of there unscathed, that he's going to drill him. giggling 

Looks like Josh brought Hy some cigars, must have been a suggestion by Andi.. Smiley
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Luvvy wrote:That clip is too cute! I love Hy and I love how Andi greets Josh. Come on guys, this competition has been over for a while! It gets more obvious IMO #teamsushi

I completely agree!  clapping! 

Does anyone know when HY started following Momma Murray on Twitter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:

What parent will not be excited to meet a total gentleman like Josh, who melts for his daughter. He can see that Josh is a goner! Totally smitten for andi.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:45 pm

MsnPres wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
bilolo wrote:Do you guys have the impression that CH doesn't like Josh ?

No, why?

I've posted on the rare occasion, but totally enjoy reading everyone's posts.  I appreciate those who take the time to sleuth and post on this forum. Thank you!

Yes!! This Chris Harrison comment prompted me to post. I have always thought he adds a bit of entertainment while keeping the show on course and the fact of whether he was impartial or not never entered my mind.  However, I cannot get his comparison of Josh and Nick out of my mind. When he said that Nick is someone she "aspires to be with" and Josh is the "same old thing" (paraphrasing), that really upset me. What an unnecessary dig. I no longer drink the kool aid.  I now realize he is there 100% to steer opinion, whether it be on the show, in his blog, or in published quotes.  I find it unbecoming.
I think sometimes CH's job is to confuse us. Someone else was saying how at the end of the MTN he was playing up that Andi would choose Josh by emphasizing his name. Will she choose JOSH or Nick? My point is, regarding the quote you posted, it's hard to know where CH is coming from when he talks about the show. So I tend to stick with - he's doing what his bosses tell him and nothing more.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Topazgold wrote:New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

Yayyy!! Thanks so much for posting!!  clapping! clapping! 

They look so adorable matching their outfits!!  jumping jumping 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva