SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 pm

laurentx wrote:
Glow worm wrote:Hy says: "He doesn't have a prayer". What does that phrase imply? English is not my first language, so could someone, please, enlighten me? In my ears it doesn't sound a nice thing to say.

Josh says, "I'm so nervous!" and Hy responds, "You should be!"  That's when Hy says in the PI, "he doesn't have a prayer".  I think he's joking that Josh won't make it out of there unscathed, that he's going to drill him. giggling 

Looks like Josh brought Hy some cigars, must have been a suggestion by Andi.. Smiley

THIS. That was my take as well. Haha.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 pm

laurentx wrote:
Glow worm wrote:Hy says: "He doesn't have a prayer". What does that phrase imply? English is not my first language, so could someone, please, enlighten me? In my ears it doesn't sound a nice thing to say.

Josh says, "I'm so nervous!" and Hy responds, "You should be!"  That's when Hy says in the PI, "he doesn't have a prayer".  I think he's joking that Josh won't make it out of there unscathed, that he's going to drill him. giggling 

Looks like Josh brought Hy some cigars, must have been a suggestion by Andi.. Smiley

Great observation!  question hmmm that is interesting if it were true
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Since Hy is laughing when he says it,  I think that Hy sees  Josh walk in trying to be calm and cool but he's sweating through his clothes because he's so nervous.   He doesn't have a prayer of pulling off the calm, cool and collected because the nerves are getting to him and it's evident to Hy what he was trying to do.

There's another saying,  You don't have a snowballs chance in Hell.  Just as a snowball has no chance of remaining a snowball in the fires of Hell, Josh has no chance of hiding his nervousness and Hy finds it amusing.   LOL!  Poor Josh.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

To me the saying, "doesn't have a prayer" means he doesn't have a hope or a chance. Trying to make the audience think he doesn't have a chance Andi will pick him. That's the way I interpret her fathers statement. It's just a clip meant to make people think the MTP date goes bad, but will more than likely play out completely different on airing that whole segment.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:55 pm

laurentx wrote:

Yes-That was hilarious!!

I agree the "he doesn't have a prayer" comment is about how nervous he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 pm

We all have different interpretations of that one little segment. I find it funny laugh out loud

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Topazgold wrote:New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

She calls him "Babe" again, I believe this is the 3red time. Has she called anyone else "babe"? this is the term you use when you have decided they are "yours". Yet another clue>
"You look good, babe." Seriously! Has she called Nick babe at all? If she has, we haven't been privy to it. I don't think she's throwing that term of endearment around lightly. Some people make a habit of calling people, honey or sugar, etc., but "babe" to me is a very personal term of endearment special to those we love.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
laurentx wrote:

Yes-That was hilarious!!

I agree the "he doesn't have a prayer" comment is about how nervous he was.

Thanks again!  High clap I now have a grip of what that phrase means. I can clearly see that Hy is joking. Great clip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:08 pm

We really don't have anything with Nick's MTP to compare Josh's too, but there is a definite contrast with Hy reacting to Josh and how Hy reacted to JPG!! You could clearly tell, IMO, that Hy did not care for JPG!!! In the newly released video, it seems to me that Hy is just as giddy as Andi over Josh (hence all the laughter)!!!! Loving it all!!! Come on, Monday!!! #teamjosh
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:We really don't have anything with Nick's MTP to compare Josh's too, but there is a definite contrast with Hy reacting to Josh and how Hy reacted to JPG!! You could clearly tell, IMO, that Hy did not care for JPG!!! In the newly released video, it seems to me that Hy is just as giddy as Andi over Josh (hence all the laughter)!!!! Loving it all!!! Come on, Monday!!! #teamjosh
Definitely! He for real didn't like JPG and what was going on there, but he's just joking here with Josh. He'll still do his job as the protective daddy but he's already getting ready to approve of Josh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 pm

He does seem...happy. Really happy. Maybe Josh's happiness is infectious.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Bronwyn wrote:

To me the saying, "doesn't have a prayer" means he doesn't have a hope or a chance. Trying to make the audience think he doesn't have a chance Andi will pick him. That's the way I interpret her fathers statement. It's just a clip meant to make people think the MTP date goes bad, but will more than likely play out completely different on airing that whole segment.

I don't think he was generalizing that statement as the end factor of Andi choosing him or not. They were emphasizing on him being nervous and that is what Hy was referring to in his split PI. "He doesn't have a prayer"... that his nervouness will go away.

At least that was my take anyway.

Last edited by melanie1 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva